The old Musician's Hangout was lost in "The Great Rollback of 2010", and since the last post in the current Musician's H.O. is from 2008 (the forum's last "restore point" before the rollback), I think it's high time a new one was started.

So, if you sing or play an instrument, this is your place. Talk about your music-related gear, share music you have created/recorded, solicit opinions/reviews of your work, and possibly even collaborate via the web on new projects... (I'd love to see an EmuParadise "virtual band" someday. )

Let's get the ball rolling, shall we? For starters, how about introducing yourself, along with a list of the instruments you play, kind of music you enjoy/prefer playing and what (if anything) you're currently working on? I'll go first:

I'm Rockstar 1983... I play guitar, bass, drums, violin, some keys, and I also do lead/harmony vocals. I like classic rock, power-pop, blues, alt-country, electronica, anything with a good beat and a hummable melody. Recently, I've been working on an album of NES music covers, but that project is currently on a back-burner.
Who's got next?