Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best DSi Flashcard?

Thanks

Bought TTDSi few days ago and I'm quite satisfied with it...

Thanks

I'm personally looking into the iEVO *cyclos DS's DSI cart* Like the fact it works in DSI mode and supports the high functions just hope people start porting over the snes, nes and such emulators to it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Finally someone mentioned the CycloDSi.
    Not sure how better it is, but considering it's from the same team, it's a cart with lots of functionalities, in-game enhanced menu, and it's very simple to use.

The only problem with it is that it's not as cheap as the others.
    My second choice is the AK2i, because it's cheap, has a lot of rom support, and also has some functionalities and extras. [not to mention it has the most beautiful basic theme I've ever seen :p]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanazake View Post
    Finally someone mentioned the CycloDSi.
    Not sure how better it is, but considering it's from the same team, it's a cart with lots of functionalities, in-game enhanced menu, and it's very simple to use.

The only problem with it is that it's not as cheap as the others.
    My second choice is the AK2i, because it's cheap, has a lot of rom support, and also has some functionalities and extras. [not to mention it has the most beautiful basic theme I've ever seen :p]
    From what I understand its better because it natively works in DSi Mode where as other cards work in the lower DS mode, working in DSi mode gives you access to the higher cpu speed, cameras and such even on the older games from how I understand it and its supposed to offer even better homebrew support cause it works in dsi mode and has all the extra room to load stuff.
    I don't understand most of it but I've been a teamcyclos fan since I started using the ds card, they've been around a long time and haven't ever stopped with the updates and haven't stirred me wrong.

Thanks
    EP Points

oh wow, if I had the money to spend, I'd totally buy a DSXL and a cyclodsi like right now o___o

*still with the original phat DS*

Thanks

Just picked up a DSi XL and cyclos iEvolution will report when I get the iEVO in the mail

Thanks

Got the iEVO in the mail was a little bunk on having to get 2 specific roms to create the bootstrap but it wasn't very hard about the only thing I actually don't like is based upon the mode its in *DS,DSi* the icon it uses is the icon for those games...But damn is this thing quick with my class 6 8 gig microsd its like half a second for it to load up and I have like 20 roms on it and its still that quick.
    Can't wait till they start writing stuff specifically for this thing *its rather new actually* gonna look for an nes and snes emulator.

Thanks

i own both and acrkard 2i and a dstwo both are great cards, the dstwo gets the slight edge though. what dsi firmware are you running?

Supreme Warrior Guest

Best DS flash cards would Be ones from Supercard Team, Supercard DSone i and Supercard DSTwo.

I used many a card and these by far are worth every penny, well you can get them Reduced with price matching at KickGaming
    Last edited by Supreme Warrior; 19th-March-2011 at 21:06.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by yanazake View Post
    oh wow, if I had the money to spend, I'd totally buy a DSXL and a cyclodsi like right now o___o

*still with the original phat DS*
    DO NOT BUY A CYCLODS.

Ive got one, bloody hate it, and theres no help from the forums.
    DStwo, all the way.