Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Forgotten video games that deserves another sequel/prequel?

Thanks

Hogs of war, great game, spent many hours playing it

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    Dungeon Keeper 1/2.
    This and MDK 1&2.
    Last edited by Baumshlager; 27th-July-2011 at 16:57.

Thanks

Default XENOGEARS!

proably said already, but we fans are left unfufiled by the last disc, and xenosaga isnt gears. A gears remake, however unlikely, is something i still hope for...
    Walk your own path, let no one tell you what is good for you, what is good or evil, these are decisions we all need to come to as individuals, finding and traveling our paths is our only reason to exist. be true to yourself, no other can interfere with this, but its as easy as walking.

Thanks

1) Nightmare Creatures series: games set in interesting time (XIX/XX century, London/Paris). Story resemble the novels of Arthur Conan Doyle (mystery) and Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

2) Kick Master: side scrolling game with good story and interesting battle system (gameplay). This game is really worth of playing.

Thanks

Star wars Battlefront 1 and 2 were great i wish they would come out with another for the 360. I know they have rouge squadron for psp but thts not the same

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Darkstalkers

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    Dungeon Keeper 1/2.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/57650/

Spiritual Successor to Dungeon Keeper... I suspect by original devs too but they couldnt use the original name for copy write reasons
    Last edited by Kouen Hasuki; 28th-July-2011 at 07:59.

Thanks

Another Dark Cloud game. I know that Rogue Galaxy is a spiritual sequel, but dangit! I want to run around in a Barrel Robot again!
    And how about another Metal Max game. There were a couple games on the ds, but we never got in America. Why not? Oh, poor fan base.
    And Breath Of Fire? Does anyone else want another Breath Of Fire? I mean, number four was great. Five was okay, not my cup of tea. Mostly because it killed the series.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 160 Posts
    EP Points

A Panzer Dragoon sequel, or an Orta`s remake would be good. (imo)
    And since SEGA likes the remakes, they would think about Jet Set Radio Future and Gun Valkyrie ( with customizables control =/ )

Thanks

I wish there is a remake of FF7, and I felt the game still be among the best in FF series...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alvious For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

the-twisted-tales-of-spike-mcfang.jpg this I know it's kinda childish but dammit it was fun.

The_Legend_of_the_Mystical_Ninja_Coverart.png also this I would love these games on todays consoles but lets face it if you were around in the super nintendo/sega genesis era you already know they don't make games like they used to when gameplay and content meant something, now they just rely on graphics most games are for the casual gamer I dont like games I can beat on the same day I bought the damn thing.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toalover32 View Post
    Another Dark Cloud game. I know that Rogue Galaxy is a spiritual sequel, but dangit! I want to run around in a Barrel Robot again!
    And how about another Metal Max game. There were a couple games on the ds, but we never got in America. Why not? Oh, poor fan base.
    And Breath Of Fire? Does anyone else want another Breath Of Fire? I mean, number four was great. Five was okay, not my cup of tea. Mostly because it killed the series.
    Yeah I'd like to see a Breath of Fire sequel or remake and I agree 5 killed the series(thanks for NOTHING CRAPCOM!).
    Sequel to Blood Omen: Defiance. Or better yet a prequel featuring a human Raziel during his time with the Seraphim before. . .well fans should know what happened in Soul Reaver 2 so I won't spoil. Even better yet a game featuring a playable Janos.

Another Onimusha would be nice.(However, again. . .CRAPCOM)

Beyond Good & Evil.

Need a decent Lufia sequel. After Rise of the Sinestrials, the series kind of went to crap. . .and NO, that stupid remake for the DS. . .DOES. . .NOT. . .COUNT!

A sequel to Quake 1.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by knightshade View Post
    ...lets face it, if you were around in the super nintendo/sega genesis era, you already know they don't make games like they used to when gameplay and content meant something, now they just rely on graphics most games are for the casual gamer I dont like games I can beat on the same day I bought the damn thing.
    So true! ;-; I wish people would start looking at how fun the game is. They are confusing it with how fun the game is to LOOK at...

It's not an older game, but Elite Beat Agents needs a new American sequel. I would love to have some new English music to play with...
    I can't really think of any others at the moment, but I'm glad Kid Icarus is getting Uprising for the 3DS soon. It looks like it's going to be the best 3DS game so far! Someone said it in a first-page post, but Kid Icarus and Balloon Fight already have sequels. KI had a Game Boy sequel called Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, and there was Balloon kid for the GB as well. Plus, there was the Japan-only club Nintendo game Tingle's Balloon Fight... Yes, the Tingle from Legend of Zelda. It's a weird cross-over game...

OH! I did just remember that I wish they would make a DS Pokemon Trading Card Game! The original for the Game Boy was fun, and I've beaten it twice now. There was also a Japan-only sequel. I don't get that. Why wouldn't they translate a Pokemon game? I wish they would stop basing what they translate (and make to begin with) on previous sales demographics and what-not. I'm sure plenty of people would still buy them... Meh.
    Of course, new Pokemon cards are coming out so quickly these days, it would be hard to keep up. Unless it was for the 3DS and you could download new card packs onto the SD card. Then AGAIN, they do have the online TCG game now... Hmph. I still wish they would make a legit new one.
    - Lots of cliché pictures, "cards" and quotes here -
    - Random GIF image here -
    - Custom user graphic here -

Thanks

i wish there is sequal to theme hospital and sim theme park..

Thanks

it may not be forgotten, but friggin' KID CHAMELEON! I know it was an attenpt to redesign Alex Kidd (which also deserves a redo...) and everyone who's played it wants a sequel or remake, 'cept SEGA, aparently...
    Rabid Media Online!
    Check out original artwork and games by ME!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by knightshade View Post
    the-twisted-tales-of-spike-mcfang.jpg this I know it's kinda childish but dammit it was fun.

The_Legend_of_the_Mystical_Ninja_Coverart.png also this I would love these games on todays consoles but lets face it if you were around in the super nintendo/sega genesis era you already know they don't make games like they used to when gameplay and content meant something, now they just rely on graphics most games are for the casual gamer I dont like games I can beat on the same day I bought the damn thing.
    A-FUKIN-MEN! Spike McFang was an awsome adventure game. the only real reason any game can be considered "Childish" is the graphics, sounds, and how it was advertised. if it was the same, but an apocolyptic zombie game of some sort, no one would complain about the cutsie-ness of it. I HATE games that are TOO SHORT!!! that's why I'm dissapointed in the fact that Duke Nukem Forever has already been beaten, because it took 12 damn years to make. remember donkey kong country? took me about 2 years to finally feel that I've completed the entire game... and that's without finding all of the secrets...
    Rabid Media Online!
    Check out original artwork and games by ME!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rabidmedia For This Useful Post: