Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728

Thread: Forgotten video games that deserves another sequel/prequel?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Probably the closest you'll get is The Punisher, and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, both also by Capcom, with limited gun usage.

Just for the heck of it, I might also recommend Denjin Makai and Gaurdians/Denjin Makai 2. Oh, and Night Slashers, it's like Castlevania meets brawler.
    hmm havent played them thanks for the recommendations

2. The Following User Says Thank You to resident evil2 nemesis For This Useful Post:

Thanks

umm Final Fantasy VIII )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post

You should really play the first one, the 2nd one becomes unplayable.
    I plan on playing the first one at some point.
    I really got into the second one though.. at what point does it become unplayable? I'm guessing you mean unbearable. I haven't finished it because I got a disc reading error while inside the whale (during swimming). The atmosphere is what got me into it. I can look past everything else if I like the atmosphere...

Thanks

I have to vote for another Jade Cocoon game. Simple t pick up, addicitive, but not so intensive that you cannot be bothered with the real world too when needed. It was a awesome game on the ps2 and I would very much like to see it continue, Otherwise my picks would be another: Grandia, and I know the mario series has continued-but i want to see a remake of super mario bros three that is done more in the 3d castlevania style than the usually chunky, blocky n64 graphics it seems to still be stuck with as a series. Otherwise, long live kingdom hearts! Disney finally leanred with the hep of Enix how to make a great video game. I would love to see that partnership continue for the large scale KH games and less concentration on the small hand held versions which simply cannot do the sort of artistic justice to that game series a full console/tv system can.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by inerme View Post
    How about parasite eve or dino crisis
    I missed this earlier...Parasite Eve had a new game in the series this year.

Quote Originally Posted by gt
    I plan on playing the first one at some point.
    I really got into the second one though.. at what point does it become unplayable? I'm guessing you mean unbearable. I haven't finished it because I got a disc reading error while inside the whale (during swimming). The atmosphere is what got me into it. I can look past everything else if I like the atmosphere...
    Maybe it's cause I played the first one first but I just couldn't get into the second one at all. I quit pretty fast.

Thanks

I want another Breath of Fire...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shareware View Post
    Legend of Dragoon
    Alundra
    Threads of Fate
    Strider
    Tomba
    Silent Bomber
    Oni
    Shinobi
    Medievil
    Ghosts n Goblins
    Twinbee
    Rygar (and do it better this time)
    Grandia (same as above)
    Captain Commando
    Eternal Darkness
    Turok (again, do it better)

and last but MOST importantly...

JET SET RADIO
    Medievil was AMAZING. I own every Turok game, I'd love to see a reboot that's similar to Turok Evolution. Even though Evolution wasn't great, it had some good ideas, they just weren't executed well. A new Tomba game would be cool too. I loved Tomba 2.

Thanks

Shadow of the Collossus...hands down one of the best ps2 games ive ever played, and it deserves a true blue sequel.

Thanks

Another Zone of the Enders......

Thanks

Shadow of the collossus; Zone of Enders, Medi Evil....you're a cool community!

Well, I'll throw in my favourite Simulation-Games: Diggles (or Wiggles in Germany) and Evil Genious!
    These Games were so deep, cuz of their "alive"-feeling minions. It is fun for weeks just to watch them do their stuff. But if ever a sequel, please dont rape it like Dungeon Keeper for iOS!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Please, don't revive old threads.