Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sony's rumored attempts to make everyone submit

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiValentine View Post
    With which bit, living in a closet, or not being argued with?
    I'd think fellow gamers would accept the former readily. <3
    What're you implying about me? And the latter.

Also, Ape Escape PS3 better come out soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit Da Frog View Post
    What're you implying about me? And the latter.

Also, Ape Escape PS3 better come out soon.
    I had no idea they were making another entry in that series. @.@

Dopefish Lives!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiValentine View Post
    I had no idea they were making another entry in that series. @.@
    Well... it's more of a hoping thing, really.

Thanks

@ cookiemonster You disagree with both points,or just that I sound like a fanboy?Being a fanboy is a little pathetic,dont you think?To actually show devotion to a multi billion dollar company,that doesnt care one bit about you? I do not have enough free time to be a fanboy.All I was doing was speaking the truth,and if the truth makes me look like a fanboy,well then so be it.My ps3 sits there and collects dust,except for when a first party game is released.If a game is released on both consoles,99% of the time I get it for 360. Not because I have some strange devotion to M$,mostly because more people I know have a 360,and they have a much larger online community.TBH my Wii gets more play time then both put together

As far as the ps3 being a failure,well it is.Especially when being compared to the psx,or the ps-2.This generation is the first time since the psx that a sony console hasnt dominated my game playing time.First they take away backwards compatibility,then re-release ps2 games on ps network.Then they take away 3rd party OS systems from being installed on the ps3.Then they blatantly copy the wii-mote,which is shameful and shows a total lack of any originality on their part.Much easier to take already successful product,slightly modify it,and slap your name on it.

Love the screen name BTW,my sons favorite
    Last edited by emufan79; 3rd-March-2011 at 16:16.

Thanks
    EP Points

i hate online either way, if a game comes out for both consoles i will always buy the ps3 version unless the 360 version is significantly less expensive

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by emufan79 View Post
    @ cookiemonster You disagree with both points,or just that I sound like a fanboy?Being a fanboy is a little pathetic,dont you think?To actually show devotion to a multi billion dollar company,that doesnt care one bit about you? I do not have enough free time to be a fanboy.All I was doing was speaking the truth,and if the truth makes me look like a fanboy,well then so be it.My ps3 sits there and collects dust,except for when a first party game is released.If a game is released on both consoles,99% of the time I get it for 360. Not because I have some strange devotion to M$,mostly because more people I know have a 360,and they have a much larger online community.TBH my Wii gets more play time then both put together

As far as the ps3 being a failure,well it is.Especially when being compared to the psx,or the ps-2.This generation is the first time since the psx that a sony console hasnt dominated my game playing time.First they take away backwards compatibility,then re-release ps2 games on ps network.Then they take away 3rd party OS systems from being installed on the ps3.Then they blatantly copy the wii-mote,which is shameful and shows a total lack of any originality on their part.Much easier to take already successful product,slightly modify it,and slap your name on it.

Love the screen name BTW,my sons favorite
    It's things like "You have to admit by all standards the ps3 is a absolute failure" what makes you sound like a fanboy. Way too exaggerated and categoric to impose it as the truth, it's exclusively your opinion, just that. And I can't agree with it at all.

Thanks
    EP Points

More people complaining about the lack of PS2 compatibility on the PS3. This is seriously the stupidest argument ever against the PS3.

Thanks
    EP Points

it can play ps2 games, sony is just currently holding it back until the ps2 is completely dead

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    it can play ps2 games, sony is just currently holding it back until the ps2 is completely dead
    You are fucking retarded.

In every way.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    More people complaining about the lack of PS2 compatibility on the PS3. This is seriously the stupidest argument ever against the PS3.
    True fact. If they don't like it that much, either buy an original PS3 that has it, or keep your PS2. It's not that challenging.

Thanks
    EP Points

If anything, Sony removed PS2 backwards compatibility so they can do more HD remake versions of games with trophies to get more money. I approve of this.

You won't see me playing any PS2 games on my PS3 unless they have better graphics and trophies.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    If anything, Sony removed PS2 backwards compatibility so they can do more HD remake versions of games with trophies to get more money. I approve of this.

You won't see me playing any PS2 games on my PS3 unless they have better graphics and trophies.
    SotC, amirite?

Thanks
    EP Points

eh i just want a ps3 because the games are somehow better (sixaxis maybe?), and i dont like going online much, infact i am NEVER online anymore its so boring, everyone is on cod or some other realisticly boring game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    eh i just want a ps3 because the games are somehow better (sixaxis maybe?), and i dont like going online much, infact i am NEVER online anymore its so boring, everyone is on cod or some other realisticly boring game.
    I'm hoping they abandon the use of the sixaxis now that they have Move. I remember playing some MLB 2K game, and to pitch, you had to move the controller forward in a pushing motion.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
    You are fucking retarded.

In every way.
    you're one to talk you fucking asswipe, you have no reason to be a dick, if you dislike my comment then debate against it. Don't come up with some shit that a fucking troll would say.

now kindly shut the fuck up and go back to 4chan you piece of shit