Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radiant Historia (US) [MEDIAFIRE]*

Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 720 Posts

EP Points

Default Radiant Historia (US) [MEDIAFIRE]*

First time that i have posted a DS rom so if the title is wrong then please edit the title mods.
    This is not a scene release,found it on the net and reuplaoded it for emuparadise and the people requesting it.

link.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Here is a link to download the patched version of the rom if needed.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    n/joy.
    Last edited by fumanchu; 23rd-February-2011 at 17:46.
    IMPORTANT INFO ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM MY PUTLOCKER LINKS:
    to download from my putlocker links,when you copy and paste the link into your browser,change the word putlocker in the link to firedrive.

if you are have problems downloading files from my billionupload links then do the following.
    what you have to do concerning billionuploads on the second download screen is just uncheck(untick) the small box below download link and then click on the download link.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fumanchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I also found it i didn't upload it but i found the link i found it through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGdeueodswc there is a clean and patched version as i said i did not upload this i found it while doing a websearch for the rom.

Thanks

EP Points

i think the one i posetd is the clean and patched version.
    to download from my putlocker links,when you copy and paste the link into your browser,change the word putlocker in the link to firedrive.

if you are have problems downloading files from my billionupload links then do the following.
    what you have to do concerning billionuploads on the second download screen is just uncheck(untick) the small box below download link and then click on the download link.

Thanks

Loads and gets past title screen on original R4 with WoodR4 1.24. Will post back if any problems are encountered.

Thanks

Looks like it won't let me load my save file once I save and turn it off. It could be a weird design choice though, so I'm not sure what to think of it.

Thanks

EP Points

try the other version then in the youtube link.

Thanks

Patched copy seems to be working, thanks guy!

Thanks

EP Points

added the patched rom to my first post.

Thanks

i apologize i wasn't trying to take any glory or points away from you fumanchu i just thought i would just in cast(ugh this should be case LOL!) post the youtube link i found since it had both the clean rom and then a patched version of it. i figured one would work for those who have need of the patched version and then the clean rom for those who don't need the patched version. I hope you understand.

Thanks

I can't seem to get either to work, starts loading then gives error=-4 reset the system etc. in ttmenu. Any suggestions?

Thanks

patched version works fine for me on no$gba and since i don't own a ds personally no$gba and desmume are about all i use to play ds games. sorry i can't be of more help on your error message.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CDEZAQ View Post
    I can't seem to get either to work, starts loading then gives error=-4 reset the system etc. in ttmenu. Any suggestions?
    you could try using ysmenu. I just put v 6.5 on my r4 and it works fine on that.

Thanks

I just wanted to know if the patched version still has the problem where you get stuck in a loop when the spy gets killed

Thanks

Default little help here

same here, I'm stuck in that loop where the spy dies and you go north, I'm using a M3ds and I need the link to the patch so that I can play it really well. I have use the YSmenu on it and it gives me that errcode=4 stuff that I don't like.
    Last edited by lumberluc; 28th-February-2011 at 16:44. Reason: incomplete

Supreme Warrior Guest

This is one of those rare Gems that is a MUST BUY, Very Unique and Original, Grafix may be lacking somewhat but who cares about a games Grafixs eh?

10/10