Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reasons to like Vista over 7

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    what are you trying to say there lol. personally i just like vista even though it is bigger, i just like confirming if i want to download something or open it or it would let me know there might be a virus on something
    *facepalm.jpg*

You're talking about Internet Explorer. Boot XP, and download FireFox 4. Be done with it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

/facepalm

Toca2 Touring Car Works Awesome under Vista.... Locks up the whole machine on Windows 7
    Something tells me im Sticking with Vista its the nice middle ground of Compatibility and Performance... and before anyone Mentions XP.... No, Just No i got games that NEED DirectX 10 and its x64 version is an abomination of mankind

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

How about reasons to like Linux over Windows? Cause i definately do

It's not where you are, but where you've been that matters
    Thanks

Vista sucks. Get 7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by !nstaGib View Post
    *facepalm.jpg*

You're talking about Internet Explorer. Boot XP, and download FireFox 4. Be done with it.
    i am done with it. sticking with vista and that is that, i am not spending 100 dollars on vista + a few extra things (aka windows 7). besides someone gave it to me for free and i just got the code in so i am keeping it. anyone that tells me to upgrade to 7 i say give me the cd and the code and i will.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Vista sucks. Get 7.
    Anything of Value to add?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This may seem a tad weird but i find Vista really useful, why? Well when i first use it i thought "Now time to get used to another OS =/" but i found it quite easy to use/fix on my first few tries with it =P

I've hardly had any problems with vista o.o i may have had a small problem/error/bug but they were never something that i couldn't fix =P (actually recently any error/bug/problem i get i can fix XD)

When friends, friends of friends, fellow students or family members want a quick fix on a Vista I'm excited because not only am i gaining the experience with computers, I'm most likely fixing an something easy and actually getting paid/rewarded without asking for it =P

Now I'm not saying it's the best OS, and that's it's easier than Win XP, I'm just saying it was easy to use/fix quickly. =]
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xXxistayhighxXx View Post
    How about reasons to like Linux over Windows? Cause i definately do
    Linux Mint = Fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    i am done with it. sticking with vista and that is that, i am not spending 100 dollars on vista + a few extra things (aka windows 7). besides someone gave it to me for free and i just got the code in so i am keeping it. anyone that tells me to upgrade to 7 i say give me the cd and the code and i will.
    Dammit, cinderblock. He was talking about using windows XP. Read the post before you quote a reply. Also, stop asking for warez.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit Da Frog View Post
    Linux Mint = Fantastic
    I use Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick

Thanks

i've read the topik and.. Lol guys you are all
    funny

Supreme Warrior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit Da Frog View Post
    Linux Mint = Fantastic
    You like Linux Mint too eh?

well im mostly a Windows 7 Kinda guy but its fun to tinker with Linux Mint In Virtualbox.

and regards to Vista over 7, I prefer 7, Used Vista before and was not fond of it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I Do Have a Proper Pressed CD of Ubuntu 9.04 I keep around, its awesome for data recovery since it seems not skip alot of stuff windows would check during a copy. recovered me many files it has... and hard drives for that matter