Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need RROD help!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatZio View Post
    Heres how u solve it...DONT BUY MICROSOFT XBOX 360 MEANS ITS BROKEN OR IN SHOP 360 DAYS OUT OF THE YEAR
    Shut up you bellend.

EDIT: Tutorial mirror posted in the post above, Tayls.

Thanks

Ok, got your messages and the tutorial (thanks a bunch), but I have one last concern, and that's the LT+ firmware. According to IXtreme's forum and download thread for the LT+, the latest version does not support my 64930C drive. http://www.ixtreme.net/lt-lite-touch...uch-t2485.html

Or did I misread that? Maybe that's the list of Liteon drives that are currently supported and that all BenQ drives are supported. Can you clarify for me?

Edit:
    Oh and one last thing! Can I still update my 360 (I might as well since I can't J-Tag it)?
    Last edited by Tayls; 19th-February-2011 at 18:28.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes you can update the dashboard, do it before you flash the drive.

BenQ iXtreme LT+v1.1 Lite Touch Firmware Download << Get that one, all BenQs are the same, so one firmware works on all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Yes you can update the dashboard, do it before you flash the drive.

BenQ iXtreme LT+v1.1 Lite Touch Firmware Download << Get that one, all BenQs are the same, so one firmware works on all.
    OIC. Thanks for everything so far. I can't wait to get this working. At this point, it looks like the hardest part now is gonna be just connecting the drive to my PC to flash it. Didn't we used to have a "Thanks" button around here somewhere?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatZio View Post
    Heres how u solve it...DONT BUY MICROSOFT XBOX 360 MEANS ITS BROKEN OR IN SHOP 360 DAYS OUT OF THE YEAR
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!

eat shit