Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AlienGrounder's Gaming: Favorite sports game (all sports)

Thanks

As interesting as the NGP seems, I'm not going to get one. Period. Nintendo has beat Sony at just about every term, and gamers called the NDS/DSi a casual gamers console and you guys just got bitch slapped in the face. Two resident evils, Star Fox 64 and Ocarina of time with some seriously nice updates. I don't see Sony surviving the gaming scene anymore; then again, Sony only makes 3% of their revenue from games. I doubt the NGP will have that much support either.

but that's all just my opinion.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Persona 4 is the best sports game i've played in awhile.
    The best.

Thanks

Help me Cookie Monster! Can I delete this thread now? They don't understand whats in my post!

Thanks

The best sport game is easily Barbie super model for the Sega Genesis.

It's available used on amazon for only 30$. It's a steal, really, since it's worth at least 10 times as much.

I know this is off topic, but I feel like derailing this topic:
    Microsoft Soccer 98 is my actual favourite sports game. I usually find sports games to be boring, but that one game was crazy fun.
    Apropo sports games, my least favourite sports related game must be Microsoft's Beyond the limit:

This was the first CD-rom game I got (as a present from my dad). However bad the commercial above might seem, the actual game was much worse.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Aliengrounder View Post
    Help me Cookie Monster! Can I delete this thread now? They don't understand whats in my post!
    Okay okay, Kaland just drove this off topic again, with Youtube links no less. So I guess we can close this train wreck of a thread
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here