Thread: Turboengine Cheats?

Thanks

Default Turboengine Cheats?

I'm usiing Turboengine ver. 0.3 and I've downloaded the cheats file and converted it from xml to dat format. When I try to turn the cheats on from the system menu, nothing happens, the cheats don't actually turn on. Am I doing something wrong? How do I get the cheats to work? Any help would be great, thanks.

Thanks

Never mind. It turns out the cheats won't work with 0.3, I need0.31 or 0.32. Google saves the day again!

Thanks
    EP Points

TurboEngine is also still in its developement stages. Have you contacted Aamir and spoken with him about any issues you may be having with the emu? I am currently helping him in the testing stages on CD games and I can tell you he is a great guy to talk with. He can normally be found on MSN messenger or just email him from his site.