Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xbox 360 slim hard drive

Thanks
    EP Points

its not getting the item im worried about, its the fact that im a anti fire freak and think anything electronic could be below code and may catch fire...

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    I got my Acekard from DealExtreme and it came quickly, with no issues. /shrug
    Electronics that I have bought from DX include:
    AK2i
    DSTT
    DS lower screen
    PSP LCD
    +more

all fully functioning and shipped in satisfactory condition. Just becuase something is third party doesn't mean the quality is low.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    its not getting the item im worried about, its the fact that im a anti fire freak and think anything electronic could be below code and may catch fire...
    If you're that worried about fire don't have anything electrical
    It doesn't need to be "below code" to be a fire hazard, electrical fires start for other reasons besides defects.

Use smoke detectors and have a dog live inside your house when you're asleep.
    Hounds/retrievers are very reliable smoke detectors, they're good company and great for security anyway.
    Plus you get some exercise taking them out for a walk/run.

I understand you being paranoid, it is a M$ product, after all.
    But it's more likely your console will stop functioning than the HDD will start a fire.
    Although I haven't seen any dead slim consoles irl yet.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

hmm... good to know, i may just order it... (also in canada if a theif breaks into your house and your dog injures them in any way then you can get sued by the guy who broke into YOUR house)

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

hmm... good to know, i may just order it... (also in canada if a theif breaks into your house and your dog injures them in any way then you can get sued by the guy who broke into YOUR house)
    USA too. He can sue me for cutting his hand on the window he broke out.

On topic: Hong Kong sales are fine. I receive packages faster from Hong Kong than I do from California.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I didn't mean an attack dog, I meant a dog instead of a security system.
    You know, it wakes you up if somebody breaks into your house?
    A dog is less likely to start a fire than a security system......which is what I was on about ( feeding your paranoia).

And like I stated before, stuff I order from Hong Kong is more reliable than elsewhere.Never had any issues.
    I don't live where Sprung is, but Hong Kong > Oz is certainly faster than other places overseas I've ordered from (but domestic here is pretty fast).

And yeah, over here you are liable if somebody breaks into your house an injures themselves in some way......you don't need a dog to attack the trespasser, and you don't need to hurt him yourself purposefully.
    You get into trouble no matter what really.

Spoiler warning: