Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: psp2 or 3ds

Thanks
    EP Points

Default psp2 or 3ds

which do you all think will sell more? personally, if they put netflix on the 3ds and allow it to use hotspots or whatever to connect to the internet, i dont think it would help but maybe the 3d is enough to keep it blown out of the water lol. what will help the psp2 sell more though?

Thanks

In Japan? Whichever one has Monster Hunter Portable. Elsewhere? Nintendo since Sony has had their head up their asses for quite some time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

psp2

Thanks

well the psp2 is a PHONE first off, so you tell me. just another phone or a groundbreaking technilogical advacement? (nintendo fanboys for the win)
    I can't believe I got the admins to give me a Sesame Street username.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Im hoping its PSP2

Tired of the casual crap and Infinite Puzzle Games / Disney games I see on NDS

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mega-death1 View Post
    well the psp2 is a PHONE first off, so you tell me. just another phone or a groundbreaking technilogical advacement? (nintendo fanboys for the win)
    well when you put it that way then the psp2 really isnt a gaming device anymore. lets see, the psp had an analog problem sometimes while nintendo, since the advance, always had trigger problems.

Thanks
    EP Points

PSP2 is trying to compete with the Windows Phone 7?

Thanks

..PSP2 has no phone on it. What the hell are you on about? It allows you to get a phone contract to use 3G wireless so you can play online on the go, but that has nothing to do with being a phone.

Gods damn, people, do some research before you go spouting off nonsensical crap.

PSP2 will allow actual good FPS games, which will give it a boost in the west. Particularly if you can play someplace without internet using 3G (Which is definitely fast enough for some intelligently handled FPS traffic.) The rear touchpanel alone will allow for a lot of precision in games such as that. I expect Killzone to be a very good example of this.

The addition of the Android operating system to the device can only help it, further, as the market share and trust in that particular OS has begun to outpace the iOS lately. All in all, unless sony really botches the release/pricing (Which I expect them to do.) this should do spectacularly and I will definitely be a day one purchaser.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobolicious View Post
    ..PSP2 has no phone on it.
    I did not say it had a phone, it IS a phone(at least according to reviews on the run.) And i did not say anything about it not being a good gaming platform, just that it is pretty well another phone(mind you, it wil still probably be a good gaming platform)
    I can't believe I got the admins to give me a Sesame Street username.

Thanks

I'll probably get them both myself, but I figure the 3ds will outpace the psp2. Especially if sony still hasn't corrected the horrendous load times from... well... everything they've ever made, I guess.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

FIXER: there is the PSP2 which is NOT A PHONE, but is more like a PS3 crammed into a PSP
    and then there is the PSP phone, which is already out, and is basically just a phone that resembles a PSP, is not actually a PSP

Thanks

the 3ds might have some good shooters. i think Resident evil the mercs looks amazing even in 2d. but i might hold off til' nintnedo makes some crap about like a uh.. 3ds max or 3dsi or even 3ds1XL lol you know its gonna happen though..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mega-death1 View Post
    This Message makes me facepalm

Oh not to mention wasn't this what fanboys was saying about the Wiimote when motion based controllers had actually be done before... (Maraca's for Samba Di Amico and Fishing rod both Dreamcast )
    Or Nintendo was the first with analog on N64 (which they messed up with sticks that may have been designed to wear out) when PC was 1st

Or would you like to read some of the actually Announced info: http://www.ps3news.com/PlayStation-P...le-with-specs/
    Last edited by Kouen Hasuki; 27th-January-2011 at 17:13.

Thanks

NGP is looking impressive hardware-wise, but knowing Sony, as I said before they'll kill any chance of seriously taking the 3DS by managament. I'm definitely buying this first than the 3DS, since it will run PSP games, and I would love to see how the PSP Monster Hunter Portable games run on that screen.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Lol almost everyone here in my country has a PSP because of FREE GAMES, DOWNLOADABLE GAMES, MUSIC, VIDEOS etc. And no one has a UMD game/original copy. You can go to any mall and you will see a banner "PSP download, firmware upgrade". All of them is not a gamer they only want nice graphics.

I have psp too but i rarely using it because of lack of interest in their gaming library and before I forgot battery life sucks, I hate it when I'm playing and i need to plug the charger because lowbat again. PSP2 with PS3 graphics. How long it will last 5 mins?
    Last edited by Ozone; 27th-January-2011 at 17:41.

Please visit my blog
    Sorry for my bad English