Thread: Strategy Guides Question

Thanks

Default Strategy Guides Question

Hi,
    I see that emuparadise hosts a large selection of bradygames guides but only has a few piggyback guides. Why is it that one outbalances the other? It would be nice to see more piggyback guides (knowing as they are more detailed and most of the time, better planned out).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What we have on EP depends on what the users upload. If more users prefer Bradygames, there will be more Bradygames scans.
    To be honest, I have not even heard of piggyback.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmarazz View Post
    What we have on EP depends on what the users upload. If more users prefer Bradygames, there will be more Bradygames scans.
    To be honest, I have not even heard of piggyback.
    piggyback guides are popular over here in europe, so if you live in the usa or somewhere else its no wonder you dont know about them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by sockesocke View Post
    piggyback guides are popular over here in europe, so if you live in the usa or somewhere else its no wonder you dont know about them.
    ilefys usually uploads our guides. He does put up some piggyback guides now and then but you're right in that we don't have so many of them.. lets see if we can find some

Thanks

Does anyone still rely on printed strategy guides exclusively anymore? I had like four different ones for Final Fantasy 7, but after I got my first computer, internet access, and found gamefaqs.com I stopped buying them completely. I suppose you do get quite a bit more in the way of pictures, but that's never bothered me any.

Thanks
    EP Points

The few Piggyback guides I have are in italian, I suppose you won't be interested in these... Couldn't find many scans of the english versions. BradyGames & PRIMA ones are the most “easy” to find online.
    My strategy guides collection

Special thanks to: Chocolate Misu, Asuka and all the rest of awesome individuals who contributed over the years.
    Discord: Dark Slayer#8440