Page 357 of 410 FirstFirst ... 257307347352353354355356357358359360361362367407 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks

Cool I'm playing Sonic Riders, Sonic Gems Collection, and will also be playing around on Source Filmaker

All I got to say is... It's going to be a long night
    :)
    memes.jpg

Thanks
    EP Points

Original X-men Legends.

Thanks
    EP Points

Currently on bloodborne

Spoiler warning:
    Was unaware about these Chalice dungeons. Goodbye life

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Currently on bloodborne

Spoiler warning:
    Was unaware about these Chalice dungeons. Goodbye life
    Chalice dungeons are a really nice addition to a great game that some may consider kinda short and not too replayable. There's a bunch of content (bosses, regular enemies and weapons) never seen in the main game

But recover your real life soon cos Dark Souls 3 awaits in a couple of weeks

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nights of Azure, Trillion: God of Destruction, Stranger of Sword City... Sometimes reviewing games can cause a bit of a backlog

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Chalice dungeons are a really nice addition to a great game that some may consider kinda short and not too replayable. There's a bunch of content (bosses, regular enemies and weapons) never seen in the main game

But recover your real life soon cos Dark Souls 3 awaits in a couple of weeks
    I'm getting through this because I'm considering buying DSIII on release day :O

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    Nights of Azure, Trillion: God of Destruction, Stranger of Sword City... Sometimes reviewing games can cause a bit of a backlog
    How can you play so many games at the same time?

I'm getting through this because I'm considering buying DSIII on release day :O
    From the little I've seen of the JP version and the network stress test I played back in Oct, it's going to be great

Anyway, BB has to be my favourite game in the series so far, gameplay couldn't be better. If only it were a bit longer! Are you playing the DLC as well, Theo?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

From the little I've seen of the JP version and the network stress test I played back in Oct, it's going to be great

Anyway, BB has to be my favourite game in the series so far, gameplay couldn't be better. If only it were a bit longer! Are you playing the DLC as well, Theo?
    Because I must

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    Because I must
    Such honour much determination. Wow. ConcernDoge

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah I found the DLC area way too early and got battered. Probably going to grind in the Chalice dungeons (want to clear them all including variations) Currently on a Rotten and Fetid Lower dungeon atm. Done a sinister dungeon but don't know what the difference was. I don't think I can get any more chalices at the moment. (resisted the urge to wiki this)

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah I found the DLC area way too early and got battered. Probably going to grind in the Chalice dungeons (want to clear them all including variations) Currently on a Rotten and Fetid Lower dungeon atm. Done a sinister dungeon but don't know what the difference was. I don't think I can get any more chalices at the moment. (resisted the urge to wiki this)
    Yeah, the DLC areas can be unforgiving for low BL characters but they are very rewarding as well, there are a bunch of new weapons, some of them really good and cool. Also, some of the best bosses and music tracks in the game are in the DLC too. It's the best DLC in a Souls game so far, in my humble opinion.

The different offerings and chalices used in the ritual determine the kind of dungeon you get, it's name, layers, difficulty and rewards (be it weapons, blood gems, runes and offerings).

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, the DLC areas can be unforgiving for low BL characters but they are very rewarding as well, there are a bunch of new weapons, some of them really good and cool. Also, some of the best bosses and music tracks in the game are in the DLC too. It's the best DLC in a Souls game so far, in my humble opinion.

The different offerings and chalices used in the ritual determine the kind of dungeon you get, it's name, layers, difficulty and rewards (be it weapons, blood gems, runes and offerings).
    Well I'm a bit higher now so I should go back, but I'm having too much fun with the Chalices. Just got

Spoiler warning:
    The loran Chalices, managed to get a bastard of loran for the deflied chalice, which frrom what I can see halves your health. Got a bunch of Loran roots set up (can't beat the main one atm so I'm grinding)

Thanks
    EP Points

Well I'm a bit higher now so I should go back, but I'm having too much fun with the Chalices. Just got

Spoiler warning:
    The loran Chalices, managed to get a bastard of loran for the deflied chalice, which frrom what I can see halves your health. Got a bunch of Loran roots set up (can't beat the main one atm so I'm grinding)
    That chalice is a pain, some bosses there are harder than any other in the game. You really have to learn their attack patterns if you don't want to get hit with so low health

Thanks
    EP Points

That chalice is a pain, some bosses there are harder than any other in the game. You really have to learn their attack patterns if you don't want to get hit with so low health
    Yeah, been blasting though it. Gotta go to leeds tomorrow. Being put up in a hotel, I want to check if they have a TV with a HDMI port so I can play games

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, been blasting though it. Gotta go to leeds tomorrow. Being put up in a hotel, I want to check if they have a TV with a HDMI port so I can play games
    Nice. Demand it at no extra cost if they don't