Page 308 of 410 FirstFirst ... 208258298303304305306307308309310311312313318358408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    I'm under the impression that all their games (Jurassic Park, BttF, Monkey Island, etc) were pretty mediocre prior to TWD, and with that one I think a lot of it was just luck because that game really isn't that great in retrospect.

I think they've bit off more than they can chew now though - they have too many projects in the pipeline, and that never bodes well for any developer.
    Oh joy, I had Sam and Max, Monkey Island and Jurassic Park to get through after BttF.

I'm looking forward to TWD Season 2 and Wolf Among Us, I'm just holding out for all the episodes to be released. But yeah I agree, I think they've got too much on the go now too.

Thanks
    EP Points

Shit I have Wolf among us episodes 3 and 4 sitting here waiting to get through. I really have to be in the mood to play those types of games though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Shit I have Wolf among us episodes 3 and 4 sitting here waiting to get through. I really have to be in the mood to play those types of games though.
    Same here - I never did get around to 3 and 4. At this point, I'm just going to wait until 5 is released then I'll marathon the suckers over some weekend. It's been so long since Ep2 that I'll probably just replay it all from the beginning anyway.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

It's my Mass Effect.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

It's my Mass Effect.
    Best FE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheras For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah just a touch above Radiant Dawn. Awakening is rubbish.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    I still haven't touched Episode 2 yet.

Thanks
    EP Points

1) Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman.
    Disgaea + Mystery Dungeon series + Baroque = THIS GAME.
    Very fun and addictive, and sometimes more serious than most Nippon Ichi games (but not even close to the grimfest that is Soul Nomad, of course).
    I can totally see myself pouring hundreds of hours into this.

2) Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny.
    Just like the Eternal Mana, but better in every way. Syntesis is simpler, battle system is more complex, music is still awesome, and English dub is so good, that I prefer it to Japanese so far.
    Some story bits still seem stupid or unlogical to me though.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Net Spectre View Post
    1)

2) Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny.
    Just like the Eternal Mana, but better in every way. Syntesis is simpler, battle system is more complex, music is still awesome, and English dub is so good, that I prefer it to Japanese so far.
    Some story bits still seem stupid or unlogical to me though.
    If you think AI 2 is that good you REALLY are going to be disappointed in Atelier Iris 3, I in fact played it over 70 hours only for the fact i had nothing else better to play at the time.

Currently im still playing Miles Edgeworth 2 (I kinda keep putting it on hold, still in episode 2) and KOF 95 .
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gobby View Post
    If you think AI 2 is that good you REALLY are going to be disappointed in Atelier Iris 3, I in fact played it over 70 hours only for the fact i had nothing else better to play at the time.
    Still will play it after AI2. I heard that most of the story in Grand Phantasm is just one big string of fetch quests, is it true?
    And yes, I think that AI2 is pretty good. But I haven't got really far yet, so my opinion may change...
    For now my only complaint is that it really easy. Hope it'll get harder.

Also, just now discovered that God Eater 2 got an english patch.
    Absolutely will check it out soon. Really liked the first one.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Net Spectre View Post
    Still will play it after AI2. I heard that most of the story in Grand Phantasm is just one big string of fetch quests, is it true?
    And yes, I think that AI2 is pretty good. But I haven't got really far yet, so my opinion may change...
    For now my only complaint is that it really easy. Hope it'll get harder.

Also, just now discovered that God Eater 2 got an english patch.
    Absolutely will check it out soon. Really liked the first one.
    yes Its basically just fetch quests and from what I remember AI 2 gets freakin cheap with bosses like 3/4th of the way in, or maybe that's just my own incompetence , who knows.

and about God Eater 2 English patch that's news to me ! ............ ok................I see nothing but Youtube vids with fake english patched isos and no translation page in site..............
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gobby View Post
    and about God Eater 2 English patch that's news to me ! ............ ok................I see nothing but Youtube vids with fake english patched isos and no translation page in site..............
    It seems so...
    Well SHIT.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So far I'm almost done with Nier, but getting the full customization trophy is tough! That's the only one left for me to do. If anyone has any tips on getting broken piercings, please tell me. Not ONE has dropped!

Besides that I got the Tales bundle from the Japan psn sale. The trophies are so impossible though, since it's all about getting the titles for the characters (who has time to do all that really)

Thanks

Just started Final Fantasy Type-0. Liking it, but for the moment it mostly just reminded me that I need to finish Persona 3 FES.

Ugh... Persona games are the bane of my existence. I think it took me a year of going back and forth to finally finish Persona 4.

Thanks
    EP Points

Suikoden - Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki on the PSP, already had a save file but decided to start from scratch as I remember nothing of the story anymore. Man, that cutscene in the first hour of the game where Gene dies is heartwrenching no matter how many times I see it.

I might also finally start Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, I've been putting it off for the longest time.