Page 260 of 410 FirstFirst ... 160210250255256257258259260261262263264265270310360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Maybe you should play good jarpigs.
    I think I already played all the good ones in English, and I need a break from playing games that are more popping ibuprofen than gameplay. When you gaze too long into the Japanese, the Japanese gazes also into you.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    Hey Rogue Galaxy is a lackluster Jarpig from a mediocre developer, Level 5
    Fixed.
    Grownups have different tastes in games and anime.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ikusagami View Post
    Grownups have different tastes in games and anime.
    Pretty sure im older than you
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pretty sure im older than you
    I thought you said you were 30?
    I just meant you seem to prefer things geared to younger audiences.
    Nothin' wrong with that, though. You're still a cool guy.

Thanks
    EP Points

And im playing Sagara Family again
    Yeah, so knowing your taste in games, which would be to say is "less than spectacular", I looked this game up....
    I'm not sure what's worse - you playing this game, or the fact that you said "playing again". You need a girlfriend bro. Seriously.
    I just meant you seem to prefer things geared to younger audiences.
    I'd say that not only hit the nail on the head, it drove it right through the damn board.

So anyway, on topic, I was browsing through my PSN digital backlog and saw that I have the two God of War PSP HD remakes on there, and that I've never tried them. I started up Chains of Olympus, and it's really not too bad. It doesn't look very good or anything, but it plays pretty well, and I think it's more interesting than the latest AAA GoW title that came out.... Ascension or whatever that turd was.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think I already played all the good ones in English, and I need a break from playing games that are more popping ibuprofen than gameplay. When you gaze too long into the Japanese, the Japanese gazes also into you.
    Good point, I'm actually taking a longer break from JRPGs and VNs myself, gotta work on that Steam backlog.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    I'd say that not only hit the nail on the head, it drove it right through the damn board.
    So what if he like things "geared toward younger audiences"? (Which, given all of the nudity and sex scenes, are actually intended for adults) I like VNs too, as do a lot of people on this forum. It may not be your cup of tea, but that doesn't mean you have to hate on one specific person for it. Read the post, chuckle to yourself about how "childish" it is, and go on about your merry way.

EDIT: Things like this remind me why I rarely visit this once awesome community.

EDIT2: Oh yeah...I'm like, playing games and stuff.
    Last edited by Wyrm; 5th-November-2013 at 00:58.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrm View Post
    So what if he like things "geared toward younger audiences"? (Which, given all of the nudity and sex scenes, are actually intended for adults) I like VNs too, as do a lot of people on this forum. It may not be your cup of tea, but that doesn't mean you have to hate on one specific person for it. Read the post, chuckle to yourself about how "childish" it is, and go on about your merry way.
    EDIT: Things like this remind me why I rarely visit this once awesome community.
    Actually, I wasn't even referring to VN's or whatever the hell you're talking about, in fact Gobby would know that I was making a joke anyway because I always mess with him about the DS games he plays, and Pokemon and stuff. That's what I was referring to, so maybe you should mind your own business?

Thanks
    EP Points

UPDATE: dropped it. After that completely meaningless five hour sidetrek through the jungle, they sent me off on ANOTHER sidequest, and the captain still hasn't come out of his cabin to tell me what the hell he hired me for in the first place.
    Games like this make my future wife, Kaori Tanaka, cry.

Good point, I'm actually taking a longer break from JRPGs and VNs myself, gotta work on that Steam backlog.
    Actually, Gare, since you seem to have good tastes, and a general understanding of my tastes where we differ--have you played Suikoden Tierkreis?
    I know the English version SEEMS silly for the hyperspeech, but if I play the undub, I'm wondering how the story measure up to other Suikodens. I don't necessarily need Xenoplot in my games, but Saturday morning cartoon antics really turn me off. And it being a DS game. . .

So what if he like things "geared toward younger audiences"? (Which, given all of the nudity and sex scenes, are actually intended for ADOLESCENTS)
    FIXED!
    But seriously, Wyrmdood, you're getting way too defensive over friendly banter. If GoB doesn't take it seriously and get worked up, then you certainly shouldn't.

Thanks

Just finished up playing a couple classic Blizzard games. Lost Vikings(Snes) and Blackthorne(32x). Great games very fun!! Looking forward to playing Cold Fear(Xbox) and Obscure (Psp) next up.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

UPDATE:
    Actually, Gare, since you seem to have good tastes, and a general understanding of my tastes where we differ--have you played Suikoden Tierkreis?
    I know the English version SEEMS silly for the hyperspeech, but if I play the undub, I'm wondering how the story measure up to other Suikodens. I don't necessarily need Xenoplot in my games, but Saturday morning cartoon antics really turn me off. And it being a DS game. . .

But seriously, Wyrmdood, you're getting way too defensive over friendly banter. If GoB doesn't take it seriously and get worked up, then you certainly shouldn't.
    Suikoden Tierkreis to me has got to be one of the best RPGs for the DS, I absolutely love the game dispite the not so high quality english VAing.

and Wormy got defensive because hes a good buddy of mine
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    butthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbu tthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutt hurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthu rtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurt butthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbu tthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutthurtbutt hurtbutthurt
    Oh really?

When he tells me someone is pissing him off, I tend to think he's getting worked up. The man just isn't that great with words and would rather ignore the negative comments rather than try to fight back. This is where I come in.
    Last edited by Wyrm; 5th-November-2013 at 05:05.

Thanks
    EP Points

Suikoden Tierkreis to me has got to be one of the best RPGs for the DS, I absolutely love the game dispite the not so high quality english VAing.

and Wormy got defensive because hes a good buddy of mine
    Yeah, but you also like the game I had to drop because it was too damn silly!
    No offense, but I'll wait on a second opinion. (Hoping you're right though, because I do love me some Suikoden).
    But my favorite DS games are actually Black Sigil, Radiant Historia and Covenant of Der Plume, so yeah. . . I kinda like the serious stuff.

When he tells me someone is pissing him off, I tend to think he's getting worked up. The man just isn't that great with words and would rather ignore the negative comments rather than try to fight back. This is where I come in.
    That sounds completely unbattlegodlike. GoB, if you can't live up the expectations of wearing the English variation of my username, I will totally have to strip it off you!!!
    .....Yes, I do it intentionally now.
    Maybe I should change my name to Yaoigami?

Thanks
    EP Points

UPDATE: dropped it. After that completely meaningless five hour sidetrek through the jungle, they sent me off on ANOTHER sidequest, and the captain still hasn't come out of his cabin to tell me what the hell he hired me for in the first place.
    Games like this make my future wife, Kaori Tanaka, cry.

FIXED!
    Nah, all the mixed reviews discouraged me from giving Tierkreis a genuine shot. In fact the only Suikoden game I've ever played is Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki on the PSP (never finished it though), and that was... kinda eh. It does have a pretty cool and soothing soundtrack though, which I very much recommend checking out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nah, all the mixed reviews discouraged me from giving Tierkreis a genuine shot. In fact the only Suikoden game I've ever played is Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki on the PSP (never finished it though), and that was... kinda eh. It does have a pretty cool and soothing soundtrack though, which I very much recommend checking out.
    1 & 2 on PS1 are top notch RPGs. Probably Two of my favorite.

I would recommend using a guide, though, cause lol108potentialpartymembers.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

1 & 2 on PS1 are top notch RPGs. Probably Two of my favorite.

I would recommend using a guide, though, cause lol108potentialpartymembers.
    Yeah I hear 2 is pretty good, Elmdor loves it dearly if I remember correctly. Out of curiosity, can I play 2 without any knowledge of 1?

I played Chrono Cross, I'm ready for that shit.