Page 315 of 410 FirstFirst ... 215265305310311312313314315316317318319320325365 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    EP Points

Ecco the Dolphin hands down my favorite game on the sega genesis

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Running through the Halo series with a friend
    Final Fantasy III on Steam
    I play BL2 when I get tired of any other game as well.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just started to play some neat Yu-Gi-Oh games, since I collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I play Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 for PSP and Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004 for GBA. And I also play some Sega Genesis games like Sonic and Ristar; and I even thought to learn how to speedrun Ristar, 'cause it's awesome.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Tag Force games are way better than the ones on GBA/DS imo.

I started Magic Knight Rayearth back up again. Took me a little bit to remember what the eff I was doing.

Thanks

I'm kind of juggling a few games right now. I'm replaying P4 Golden. Birth By Sleep. Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Final Fantasy 9. I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,269 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Putty Squad (Amiga remake) on the 3DS.

Thanks

Being primarily a PC gamer, at the moment I've got a new playthrough of Thief: The Dark Project on the go (actually it's Thief: Gold!). I've installed the HD Texture pack as well as the updated engine and higher resolution mod. It looks awesome and I'm loving the experience.

Also cracking on with my Diablo 3 Barbarian as well as starting up a Crusader. And then there's my ongoing quest to achieve the Hard-mode achievements in Starcraft 2.

On the console, I've got a playthrough of Resident Evil 2 on the go (emulation) as well as my second playthrough of The Last of Us - just arrived in Lincoln to find Bill. Beautiful game!

So glad I found this place - now I can play Final Fantasy VII on my PC with the proper music as opposed to the awful MIDI files that shipped with the PC version. I need to carry on with that at some point.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Juggling three games right now.

First is Q*bert Rebooted, have to review it. It's pretty good, near great even. I love the addition of straight up and down to the controls. The one major problem is that you have to grind via completing extra tasks to continue playing the game. That's annoying, but not game breaking. Really cheap, really fun update, look it up.

Second is the original Suikoden, playing it so I can get to the second game next and work my way through the whole series (sans IV and some spinoffs). Music is amazing, combat sequences are smooth, love the no shit pacing that comes from the very little detail in writing, gets just all the right points without feeling hollow. Unfortunately, the rest of the game looks dated by even 16-bit era standards, some character portraits are just derpy, and the sound design. I just. I think they had no money left over at the time, so they bought a few CDs of stock sound effects and just told the designers to code this shit in before deadline in a week, leading to dragons making elephant noises. Good game still, but I really want to play an updated version one day.

Last is Flower, Sun, and Rain. Had it for awhile and I need more experience with SUDA 51, so playing it on the side. One chapter was completely derailed by the main character trying to stop an obnoxious snot from making heavy handed criticisms about the game they're in, including how Mondo has huge hands and that the character models and 2D art portraits look nothing alike. That chapter was amazing. It's a game all about solving puzzles and riddles, some dirt simple, some incredibly complex. I'm really impressed by that aspect of it, while just engrossed in the general absurd madness that the game calls its setting and tone. I'd recommend it, on the DS now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Mega Man X-I'm fighting Storm Eagle for the first time and he's just awesome! and he has an awesome stage and music too!

ETA: I beat him, I thought he was gonna kick my ass. still who cares? he's awesome! :3
    Last edited by maverickhuntergirlZ492; 15th-August-2014 at 18:35.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Giving Shining Wisdom a proper play through.

Thanks
    EP Points

LoZ: The Minish Cap

Sent from the Intergalactic Space Arcade using aliens.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Jumping between games.

Dishonored (360)
    Borderlands 2 (360)
    Ultra Street Fighter IV (360)
    Banished (Steam)
    Starbound (Steam)

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)

60fps does make this game look better than its previous incarnation, which is kinda crazy because the original is literally the best looking thing on the PS3 that has ever existed.

However, I've seen some nasty glitches with the PS4 version... I've played through the original at least 5 times, and never had problems. The new version has crashed twice so far, and the AI has actually glitched out and I've lost audio. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)

60fps does make this game look better than its previous incarnation, which is kinda crazy because the original is literally the best looking thing on the PS3 that has ever existed.

However, I've seen some nasty glitches with the PS4 version... I've played through the original at least 5 times, and never had problems. The new version has crashed twice so far, and the AI has actually glitched out and I've lost audio. Anyone else have this issue?
    Naughty Dog apparently said porting it to PS4 was "hell" so I guess it still has some bugs.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

Playing CoD WaW atm.

Spoiler warning: