Page 306 of 410 FirstFirst ... 206256296301302303304305306307308309310311316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Net Spectre View Post
    Decided to try Gust games.
    Atelier Iris:Eternal Mana is pretty good so far, the item\weapon syntesis is ton of fun, music is SWEET, but some of the light-hearted story bits started to annoy me (ecpecially the "harem" scenes). And the layout of some dungeons gets really confusing.
    Whats wrong with Harem scenes?

And ya, the dungeons in Gust games do get confusing as hell, wait till you try the Mana Khemia games, they are good

Currently playing FF 6 Advance..........need to beat this freakin game , owned it for YEARS and have not beaten it
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gobby View Post
    Whats wrong with Harem scenes?
    It's just not my thing. If there is too many harem scenes, I get annoyed, cause I want story.
    The only scene that I liked is when Norn was scared to sleep alone - that "ESRB will kill me for this!" bit was priceless.
    Also, the fact that the voiceover setting automaticaly shifts to English is irritating as hell. Every time I need to change it to Japanese...and if I forget to do this and trigger some story scenes or a long random fight...

Currently playing FF 6 Advance..........need to beat this freakin game , owned it for YEARS and have not beaten it
    In the second half grind the dinos in the Veldt' forest and fight in the Coliseum, the accessories you can win there are awesome.
    Last edited by Net Spectre; 6th-June-2014 at 11:59.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Net Spectre View Post
    Also, the fact that the voiceover setting automaticaly shifts to English is irritating as hell. Every time I need to change it to Japanese...and if I forget to do this and trigger some story scenes or a long random fight...
    Oh I know how annoying that is, NISA really ain't known for their quality localizations.....

on topic, just played and beat Breakers Revenge.....again
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Killzone 3

Might as well do the campaign on easy since Deadlegion made me start it yesterday.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Killzone 3

Might as well do the campaign on easy since Deadlegion made me start it yesterday.
    Wanna do some Uncharteds co-op/mp stuff?

Still haven't finished Killzone 3 yet. Waiting for a 2nd controller to arrive

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Gran Turismo 6.

Doing a brief review for Tass who was interested in it.

Gran Turismo games are the best, more exhaustive and detailed catalogue of virtual cars ever created. And despite being a simulator racing game, it's accessible for everyone. Those are, for me, the reasons why I keep coming to it whenever a new instalment is released. Still my fav JRPG %)))))
    Having said that, here are some aspects of GT6 I'd like to highlight:

- They went back to the classic A-spec mode and Arcade mode scheme. B-spec mode is gone for now, supposed to be added via add-on yet to be released. Licenses seem to be easier than in GT5. All kind of racing styles are covered again, including karts, rallies and lunar driving Your performance during races award you stars to unlock new modes, licenses, events and races.

- As expected, the game looks incredibly good. The tracks, the cars, the light effects, the day-night transition, the weather effects... everything is better than ever. And that's saying a lot.

- After completing a tenth part of the game so far I have to say that the prizes are scarce in quantity and quality compared to GT5. Less credits earned when winning a race and less cars awarded when getting first in a GP mean more grinding to buy the cars you want to own/you need to play new races. Not that it's a bad thing since it makes the game last more.

- In addition to that, to make it last even more, a bunch of new content is added for free to the game: 4 new online events every 2 weeks available for 2 weeks that award more generous prizes for those who take the time to master them, special events called GT Vision that award awesome exclusive prototype cars designed for GT just for taking part on them, a tribute to the deceased Ayrton Senna that walks you through his life, his achievements and his legacy all done with an exquisite care, like the whole game itself, I'd remark.
    That's all I've found so far and I've played it for less than a week. Definitely a game made to last.

I've tried to compare it to GT5 as much as possible cos I know many people may think this is just a buffed version of GT5. I feel it's not and that all the extras included deserve a new purchase.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 8th-June-2014 at 15:37.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks for that Cookie, I'm after GT6 as well. Just waiting to get it for the right price. That sounds good to me though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3. I'm enjoying playing these games again.I still remember the first levels.

Thanks
    EP Points

After a brief hiatus to play The Last of Us, Metal Gear Rising: Reveangance, and some Gran Turismo 6, I have gotten back into playing Final Fantasy XIII. I just started Chapter 10 of the game.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ^Spawn^ View Post
    New Thief game!
    Really impressed, actually. Though sometimes I have to stop in frustration... I don't like being spotted.
    I have been wanting to play that so bad! I've heard really good things about it

Thanks

Quake (DOS)

Thanks
    EP Points

Far Cry Classic

On mission 12, hoping to this. Awful port, never played it before on PC, I can only hope it's better on PC.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have been playing the Destiny Alpha. It's going to be a fun game. The gameplay is very smooth, and the RPG elements add a lot of depth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiFan7 View Post
    I have been wanting to play that so bad! I've heard really good things about it
    Weird that you heard good things because everyone and their mother seem to hate that game.

It is a good game, though, I enjoyed it myself. Haters will hate. It's on sale right now on Steam actually.