Page 323 of 410 FirstFirst ... 223273313318319320321322323324325326327328333373 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Bloodborne Alpha

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Bloodborne Alpha
    You son of a bitch.

(is it good? Please tell me it's good. Fuck, it's Demon's Souls with shapeshifting weapons and guns. I have so much wood I could build a bridge to japan)

Thanks
    EP Points

Back on Catherine. Trophy hunting. Getting closer to beating Obelisk. I'm dreading Axis Mundi.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    You son of a bitch.

(is it good? Please tell me it's good. Fuck, it's Demon's Souls with shapeshifting weapons and guns. I have so much wood I could build a bridge to japan)
    It's good indeed, but it's only the Alpha. Which means we couldn't really see but kinda feel how deep the gameplay is going to be.
    Four classes (standard, heavy, superheavy and agile) with 2 weapons each were available from the beginning. They all shared the gun as secondary weapon (except the 3rd class) and only the primary weapon was different and transformable (i.e. sword to scythe) affecting it's base damage, stamina use and range of hit. There was no dropable items aside from consumables like blood vials to heal, ammo for the gun and pebbles to distract enemies, allowing for some room for infiltration.
    A couple of differences with the DS games. You can't block and you can heal yourself when you hit enemies immediately to recover the damage they've just done to you.

The designs and atmosphere are superb and the graphics good but with some framerate issues. The city is intricate with squares and alleys completely jumbled and full of dead corpses, coffins and all kind of elements out of place as if people had tried to escape from there with no success.
    It's also noticeable the number of enemies the game can show at the same time, I counted more than a dozen in a not so open area, some of them static and some of them patrolling the area. In the Alpha some enemies reacted to the environment (gun shots sounds, bells tolling) changing their routines to get new ones or just getting attracted to the sound they heard.

Still 2 sessions this week until it closes, I'll try to summon some allies next time (up to 3 can be summoned) to see how it works.

Definitely, your raging wood is justified
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 4th-October-2014 at 11:25. Reason: ammended for maximum accuracy

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm just starting Blaster Master. I've heard this game is really good and I think they're right so far because I'm having a lot of fun! X3

Thanks

Borderlands 2: Game Of The Year

Kinda pissed it doesn't come with absolutely everything. Like 50 bucks worth of stuff was left out to buy on my own (all the Costume and Headhunter packs along with Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade 2) The kicker is that Ultimate Vault Hunter mode isn't installing properly for me so I can't play it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just started Watch Derps, I mean Watch Dogs.

What do I think so far? It's alright, I can see how it would get repetitive quickly. Also the handling of the cars IS weird, but I've gotten used to it already within about an hours play? So it can't have been that bad.

Thanks
    EP Points

Maximo.
    Dat atmosphere. Dat music. Those damned skeletons and ghosts that gang up on you if you give them a chance, and an eternal race after coins, death and golden alike, in the struggle to prolong your life and refill constntly dwindling health.
    And despite all the difficulty, it's still fun.
    Truly feels like "modern" Ghosts'n'Goblins.
    After I'll finish this, Army of Zin will be next. Too bad this series was cancelled and never got a conclusion. I would have totally played the third one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pokémon Black 2-I'm hanging around Victory Road and just caught myself a Golurk, Sawk and Vullaby

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

DS;
    Some Bringer

PC/Steam;
    Age of Mythology: Extended Edition
    Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst

Thanks
    EP Points

Started playing Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor a few days ago. Game is awesome, just awesome. Been playing for about 14 hours total and haven't even started the main story missions. Just been running around collecting things and killing captains. Oh so fun.

Thanks
    EP Points

Battletoads n Double Dragon-I think to myself I'm doing good, health and 1=ups are more plentiful and its easier then Battletoads as long as there's no racing sections i'll keep cruising along and what to my horrified eyes doth appear but speeder bikes in grand stupid Battletoad tradition! I've never made it past the 3rd level and if tradition holds true, I won't make it past this one either. Nuuuuu!
    Last edited by maverickhuntergirlZ492; 7th-October-2014 at 22:46.

Thanks
    EP Points

Playing Motorsport Apocalypse. Attempting to complete and get these games off my hard drive. After playing this one for a couple of hours I have to say its a lot of fun. I wish I had given this more of a try earlier. I can see this killing a lot of time which isn't a bad thing After this I think I'll be attempting Trine 2.

Thanks
    EP Points

Megaman Star Force 2 zerker x saurian.

Thanks
    EP Points

Watch Dogs got put on the back burner after an hour. I'll go back to that... whenever.

Destiny (PS4) has replaced Borderlands 2 for my co-op game of an evening.
    Also got Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (Vita) on the go for my next , chipping away at it 1 character per day if I can.
    And I'm probably going to be playing Drive Club a lot if I can get a copy today.