Page 284 of 410 FirstFirst ... 184234274279280281282283284285286287288289294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    He's been playing RE4 or 5, can't remember and it runs fine on his PC. Pretty sure HL2 will give him no problems at all
    He can't be that poor... can he? Can he?

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    For HL2? Should be pretty low - it's older than the hills now, but it still is a great looking game. If you can run Skyrim, you can for sure run HL2 on max settings.
    I meant for RE4 numbnuts. Obviously I've already been playing it. But yeah it still looks good even the water surprisingly. Nice to play a game where you can max everything to the tits without any slowdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Englebert3rd View Post
    That's true while for RE4, I've got an i5, GTX 460 and 4GB of RAM and can run it at 60 FPS.
    It shouldn't be too high!
    I might be ok then, although I'm a little lower in the specs.

He can't be that poor... can he? Can he?
    Dude you have no idea

And it's RE5 that I've had going pretty much between mid and high settings with no problems

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    I meant for RE4 numbnuts. Obviously I've already been playing it. But yeah it still looks good even the water surprisingly. Nice to play a game where you can max everything to the tits without any slowdowns.

I might be ok then, although I'm a little lower in the specs.

Dude you have no idea

And it's RE5 that I've had going pretty much between mid and high settings with no problems
    You will be fine with this one. The graphics aren't too intensive. Also love how the cutscenes aren't pre-rendered!

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

You will be fine with this one. The graphics aren't too intensive. Also love how the cutscenes aren't pre-rendered!
    Wonder if the nude Ashley mod works with it

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

South Park Stick of Truth

Eff anyone that doesn't like this game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    South Park Stick of Truth

Eff anyone that doesn't like this game.
    Downloading it now. Did you pick Jew for a class

I dont know where, I just woke up, an island maybe?
    Thanks
    EP Points

Blaster master on virtual NES, such an old game but it was awsome back in the day

Thanks
    EP Points

Currently I'm playing two different games, one being Final Fantasy X. It's probably because I'm so used to the older style(s) of gameplay in these games (have only ever played 1-9 with the exception of 2 & 3), but I'm finding the Sphere Grid system pretty disorienting as a method of leveling up. So far I'm at the point just after the first playable Blitzball game, and with the abundance of cutscenes I'm really hoping the story actually picks up soon :/

The other game I'm playing is Pokemon Y. Right now I only have two real gripes with the game, both relatively minor. First, it seems the majority of the game doesn't actually use the stereoscopic 3D feature (aside from most battles, some cutscenes and a handful of dungeons), which is a bit disappointing. I have noticed that most of the time when an animation-heavy pokemon is used with the 3D effect on, especially when weather effects are active, that it tends to lag to shit, leading me to believe it either wasn't very well optimized, or the 3DS just isn't physically able to keep it up at all times.

My second problem is the way they handled keeping players from advancing into areas prematurely. Rather than use HM based roadblocks, it seems that most of the time it's just a person standing in your way for some completely arbitrary reason. I understand this was likely done to avoid forcing people to carry around HM mules, and it wouldn't really bother me so much except now (as of the sixth gym) I've only ever had to use Surf (and maybe Strength once) to advance. I've been told you get Cut relatively early on, but so far I've had absolutely no reason to actually go find it as far as advancing is concerned.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

I dont know where, I just woke up, an island maybe?
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    Currently I'm playing two different games, one being Final Fantasy X. It's probably because I'm so used to the older style(s) of gameplay in these games (have only ever played 1-9 with the exception of 2 & 3), but I'm finding the Sphere Grid system pretty disorienting as a method of leveling up. So far I'm at the point just after the first playable Blitzball game, and with the abundance of cutscenes I'm really hoping the story actually picks up soon :/

The other game I'm playing is Pokemon Y. Right now I only have two real gripes with the game, both relatively minor. First, it seems the majority of the game doesn't actually use the stereoscopic 3D feature (aside from most battles, some cutscenes and a handful of dungeons), which is a bit disappointing. I have noticed that most of the time when an animation-heavy pokemon is used with the 3D effect on, especially when weather effects are active, that it tends to lag to shit, leading me to believe it either wasn't very well optimized, or the 3DS just isn't physically able to keep it up at all times.

My second problem is the way they handled keeping players from advancing into areas prematurely. Rather than use HM based roadblocks, it seems that most of the time it's just a person standing in your way for some completely arbitrary reason. I understand this was likely done to avoid forcing people to carry around HM mules, and it wouldn't really bother me so much except now (as of the sixth gym) I've only ever had to use Surf (and maybe Strength once) to advance. I've been told you get Cut relatively early on, but so far I've had absolutely no reason to actually go find it as far as advancing is concerned.
    ffX is my second faverate rgp of all system's, as for the sphere grid, the easy path is to have auron and tidus take the same path, but make sure auron learn's all BREAK ability's,
    and tidus need's to learn haste, ability's

Thanks
    EP Points

Magic of Scheherazade for the nes- A rpg based on Arabian nights,a magician failed to defeat an evil man.He loses his memory and his girlfriend was kidnapped. It's not a difficult game,I recommend it if you like rpgs.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am in the middle of The Last of Us. It is a game that really has lived up to the hype so far.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    EP Points

Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti- It's a horror game where the main character tries to save his girlfriend from monsters.It's funny because a lot of the bosses are from famous horror movies:Like Exorcist,Jason,Jaws etc.It's cartoonish, and I think that's what makes it more enjoyable.It's just too bad it wasn't released in America,because I probably would've played this when I was young.

Thanks
    EP Points

Unreal Tournament.

MONSTER KILL.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Ocarina of Time. I just learned Saria's Song

Thanks
    EP Points