Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    EP Points

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    I remember that. I think that was the part where I died twice in a row.
    Ugh I was about to die but my few healing items saved me from disaster. In retrospect, perhaps should've used a better film than the infinte one...

Thanks
    EP Points

Pokemon Blue and Wario Land on the Super gameboy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Kerbal Space Program, which is still freeware during alpha. There's something amusing about the whole thing, and it's rather entertaining to play. Especially in the "ohnoohnoohno *boom*" sense.

"Ground control to Major Tom."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistral For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Angry Birds Rio on my Apple I phone 4 right now.
    safddsfsf

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Every day I put in about half hour of Cave Story, but I am stuck at Hell. I care so little about the time record I just want to beat it....Made it to Ballos a few times and he just fucks me right there...

Also playing D&D Heroes, which is a really great game. Its so much like Gauntlet Legends but a hundred times better.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Every day I put in about half hour of Cave Story, but I am stuck at Hell. I care so little about the time record I just want to beat it....Made it to Ballos a few times and he just fucks me right there...

Also playing D&D Heroes, which is a really great game. Its so much like Gauntlet Legends but a hundred times better.
    I like Cave Story too, Jazz. Great Avatar, btw. Right now Im playing:

1. Dissidia 012 (Got the 1st of this month. )
    2. Darius Burst (Just started playing it last night. Thank you for the AWESOME game, Mangaphile. Just have to figure out how to unlock everything.)
    3. Pokemon Black
    Currently Listening To: Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FFIV:TCC, PSP), Spelunky (PC), Eversion (PC), Koumajou Densetsu 1 (PC) & Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC)

Thanks

Battletoads! For NES

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just started Alice: Madness Returns earlier today. Lots of fun so far. Couple of nitpicky critiques, but it handles a fuck of a lot better than the first game, and the worlds are very pretty in their own slightly-fucked up way. I'm still near the beginning, though, so we'll see how I feel at the end of the game.

Thanks

Final Fantasy X and XIII. Still gotta capture 10 of each species in Spira
    And Tryin' to get the 'Obtain all accessories and weapons'' achievement on XIII '' it's a SUUUPER pain in the @$$...All I'm missin' is that and I can get the Fang and Sarah pics ;(
    Anyone got any words of wisdom in regards to that acievement? :p

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Squallargonar View Post
    Final Fantasy X and XIII. Still gotta capture 10 of each species in Spira
    And Tryin' to get the 'Obtain all accessories and weapons'' achievement on XIII '' it's a SUUUPER pain in the @$$...All I'm missin' is that and I can get the Fang and Sarah pics ;(
    Anyone got any words of wisdom in regards to that acievement? :p
    Not really. Just don't sell anything ever, stockpile exp items, get the multipliers high, and then dump some high exp gain items onto whatever you're trying to max.

It's pretty straight forward. Just time consuming and with a bit of luck involved as far as Long Gui drops go.

Thanks
    EP Points

PSN Xenogears

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

1. Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow
    2. Pokemon Black
    3. Megaman Battle Network Series, (All of them.)

I love me some game boy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pelger View Post
    uh...hello!, it's been like 3 years since the last time I've been here, hehe, I wonder if anybody remember me. anyway, I came just so everybody can tell me "I told you so!": I used to hate sega and call myself "best antisega member of the forum", haha, I recently got a dreamcast, and now I feel like I deserve some punishement for my previous herecy, hahaha, now I love it, I haven't touched other systems since I got it
    now I wish I could get some VMUs...... I'm playing mostly fighting games, arcade games, lots of crazy taxi, but I can't play long games like shenmue or rpgs like skies of arcadia and grandia 2 because I can't save.
    by the way, I'm in uruguay, I searched all over the city's stores, pawn shops, local online sites, garage sales, flea markets, a big local fair (is it the right term? uh... a zone of the city whose streets are covered with salesmen offering everything from parrots to pc parts or consoles, hahaha. in spanish it's called "feria", so I translate it to "fair"), and I couldn't find a single VMU

This is amusing considering that as of 2005 or 2006 you could still find brand new dreamcast stuff on stores, even and ads on magazines...
    I checked online and on neighbour countries there are LOTS of stuff avaible, controllers, VMUs, the gun, you name it...... and for ridiculous prices (as in "cheap" ridiculous), maybe a one day ticket to argentina so I can buy controllers and VMUs is worth it......
    it's tricky to buy online stuff from other countries and get it to arrive in good conditions.....
    I don't have an international credit card so I don't know how I would pay for the stuff and the shipment from the united states or wherever to here.
    (and you can't trust the post office.... they either keep or break the stuff)

anyway, I'm playing lots of soul calibur, crazy taxi, space channel 5 and mr driller!!.
    hehe, now punish me for my "I hate sega, I'll never get a dreamcast, ps1 is better!" years

ps: I think I feel as exited and happy about it as I was with the nes, I mean, now I get the "it's the last console" or "a games system, not a video player that can play some games" stuff. I still like ps1 and ps2, but my favorite system ever would be the NES, I still play it.... or used to till I got the dreamcast, I feel like "a kid in the 80s hooking up his first nes" again
    Cool story bro.

Been playing more Pokemon. On Cerulean gym for Blue and Red. Still need to work on Yellow more, but been caught up in watching Zatch Bell.