Page 80 of 410 FirstFirst ... 3070757677787980818283848590130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Atelier Rorona finally arrived, so I switched over to that. It's a great game, absolutely wonderful, but...it's kinda just that...is it just me, or is "Esty Dee" quite possibly one of the most unfortunate names ever?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm gonna go with "yes".

Unless the alternate choice was "Peter Fyle" or "Sodo Mite". In which case, it can sorta be worse. Sorta.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Atelier Rorona finally arrived, so I switched over to that. It's a great game, absolutely wonderful, but...it's kinda just that...is it just me, or is "Esty Dee" quite possibly one of the most unfortunate names ever?
    Wait, what? They changed her second name to "Dee" in the English version? Oh dear.

If you continue to enjoy Rorona, you should definitely take a look at Totori once it's released in the US. It's absolutely fantastic, and a massive improvement on a prequel that I already enjoyed a whole bunch.

Thanks

Playing Attack of the Tomatoes for ZX Spectrum
    Back to the old days

It's better to play in order, for example before I play Nintendo Wii, I will first play Nintendo then Super Nintendo then N64, then Game Cube, then finally Wii.
    Last edited by BlackCitadel; 24th-August-2011 at 03:13.

Thanks

Another Centurys Episode Portable (J)
    blaz blue ii
    Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus
    Gundam Memories
    SD Gundam G Generation World
    final fantasy vii crisis core
    castlevania
    Gad of War Chins of Olympus
    Kingdom Hearts - Birth By Sleep

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Finished the first couple of levels of Dead Space. I've generally enjoyed it so far, but the camera gives me a headache. Which is unfortunate.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just about done with the first disc of Baten Kaitos II. Lots of fun! It keeps the lovely setting and mythos of the first game, but mixes in much more interesting characters (Guillo! <3) and a generally more intriguing and well-written story. I also think it does the prequel thing rather well. Getting a glimpse of some of the first game's characters before the events of said game really pushes them beyond the rather shallow, one dimensional archetypes they were in it, and causes you to view some of the events of the first game in a quite different light.

Gameplay-wise, I'm a little disappointed that they scaled down the wealth of cards you had at your disposal in the first game, even if many of them were useless, and deck construction isn't nearly as fun to tinker with as it was in BK1. On the other hand, it's hard to argue that the revamped battle engine isn't a massive improvement on the first game's, and at the speed that battles play out at, things would get pretty impossible to manage were you given as many different options as you had in the first game. I think on the whole, the changes are probably for the better, and for a non-action orientated battle system, the game really rewards quick thinking and reflexes. I'm also kind of glad they took out the card aging system that was present in the first game, as though it was cool, there was nothing more frustrating than starting a boss fight only to find that some of your precious healing items had turned into rotten food. :'D

My only real complaint about the game would be the sheer wealth of reused assets from the first game. Though given that it's set in the same world in a similar timeframe, I guess it's not completely unmerited. And they were pretty enough the first time around that seeing more of them isn't such a chore. Oh, and obviously I'd prefer another composer due to my unbridled hatred of Motoi Sakuraba. Though like the first game, BKII is definitely one of his strongest works, and has a fair number of tracks I'm actually quite fond of.

Thanks

Playing phantasy star, and it's kicking my behind.

Thanks

Currently playing around with Dynasty Warriors (PSP) and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions. Great games for great console

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

DemiKids: Dark Version, because I need yet another SMT game to drain my time. Even though it's easy despite supposedly being the harder, more complex version.

Also vanilla Morrowind for the PC.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Impossible Mode on Dead Space at the moment. Just started Chapter 3.

The biggest difference I'm finding between this and when I played through on Normal is my general lack of ammo. I've taken to beating the shit out of enemies more than just shooting them whenever I'm confronted with just one at a time. Conserves ammo.

Thanks
    EP Points

Starcraft 2.

Just finished a couple of the Protoss missions before giving it a rest for the night.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

GOING TO BE PLAYING DISGAEA 4 SOMETIME NEXT WEEK CAUSE THAT SHIT GOT SHIPPED TODAY OMMMMMMMMMMMMG.

Quote Originally Posted by mimori
    Wait, what? They changed her second name to "Dee" in the English version? Oh dear.
    Huehuehue.

Quote Originally Posted by mimori
    If you continue to enjoy Rorona, you should definitely take a look at Totori once it's released in the US. It's absolutely fantastic, and a massive improvement on a prequel that I already enjoyed a whole bunch.
    Sept 27th. Pre-orders have been up for a couple days I already placed mine day 1. 8)

Thanks

marvel vs capcom 1, and 2: best fighting games ever on the sega dreamcast already got chun-li, and morrigan as characters (havent got the rest because i dont always have the points)