Page 248 of 410 FirstFirst ... 148198238243244245246247248249250251252253258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Mass Effect 3, yeah I'm late to the party. Feels good to be playing this, it's been ages since I beat 2. Also, Vega is a total bro.
    Vega is leaf thin character. A cardboard cutout would have done an equally good job. Also, brace yourself...

For about a month or something I've been playing Kingdom of Amalur. Initially I thought it was great but I'm starting to grow tired of it. The game is just way too big for it's own good and the world isn't interesting enough. I JUST WANT IT TO END (I need that )!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Vega is leaf thin character. A cardboard cutout would have done an equally good job. Also, brace yourself...

For about a month or something I've been playing Kingdom of Amalur. Initially I thought it was great but I'm starting to grow tired of it. The game is just way too big for it's own good and the world isn't interesting enough. I JUST WANT IT TO END (I need that )!
    But he likes dinosaurs!

Amalur is still sitting on my shelf untouched, collecting dust. I really want to get to it but since I heard it's like 2 million hours long I always end up finding some other, shorter game to start.

Thanks
    EP Points

Initially I thought it was great but I'm starting to grow tired of it. The game is just way too big for it's own good and the world isn't interesting enough. I JUST WANT IT TO END (I need that )!
    Amalur is still sitting on my shelf untouched, collecting dust. I really want to get to it but since I heard it's like 2 million hours long I always end up finding some other, shorter game to start.
    Yeah, the game is ultra long, and doesn't build up enough steam to propel it through to the end. I'm a pretty big fan of the idea that a video game shouldn't overstay it's welcome. Length =\= quality.

Anyways, still playing SMTIV, pretty sure I'm close to the end, just gotta find the will to beat it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Lots and lots of Kirby Air Ride. Officially hooked
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I had the same problem with this game. When i started it, I was really enjoying it, then about 10 hours into it I slowly realized that the game wasn't really doing anything different and the quests were all the exact same almost. I stopped playing around the 15 hour mark, and can honestly say I barely put a dent into it and I don't even care to go back to it. Ever.

Been playing Splinter Cell Blacklist - I truly do enjoy this game, but one thing frustrates the shit outta me about this game. Glitches/Bugs. This game is buggy as hell - more-so in coop mode than the main campaign, but I've had to restart almost every mission with my buddy at least once or twice due to some stupid glitch. It'll be little things like a camera acting like it's off after an EMP blast, but it really isn't, or getting stuck in a rock, or getting spotted and the game doesn't register it until you try to get to an extraction point.... just stupid shit and it happens with alarming frequency. It's Ubisoft though, I shouldn't expect anything less - Ghost Recon Future Soldier was like this as well - it had game breaking bugs all over the place too.

Also been playing Dragon's Crown still - I got all the stones on Hard, now I just need to go and kick the big bad dragon's ass. I think Inferno or something is unlocked next

Thanks
    EP Points

Felt like some zelda but didn't want to go through lttp or ocarina again so trying out the gba minnish cap one on my phone. Having fun so far. Just finished the first temple.

Also doing on the phone the first breath of fire as it has been a backlogged game for me for years. A little bland but like zelda it's nice to play small bits at a time while on the bus or train and while out for a coffee.

Thanks
    EP Points

Saints Row IV

Best super-hero game ever.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

But he likes dinosaurs!

I bet that cardboard cutout would like dinosaurs too!

2 million seems legit. Ugh... -____-

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    Yeah, the game is ultra long, and doesn't build up enough steam to propel it through to the end. I'm a pretty big fan of the idea that a video game shouldn't overstay it's welcome. Length =\= quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Yeah, I had the same problem with this game. When i started it, I was really enjoying it, then about 10 hours into it I slowly realized that the game wasn't really doing anything different and the quests were all the exact same almost. I stopped playing around the 15 hour mark, and can honestly say I barely put a dent into it and I don't even care to go back to it. Ever.
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way! The devs basically just followed a check list to implant everything a western RPG needs but they failed to add any interesting ingredients to the pot.

Totally agree with you Spiders. Amalur is the perfect example of a game that is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Been playing Splinter Cell Blacklist - I truly do enjoy this game, but one thing frustrates the shit outta me about this game. Glitches/Bugs. This game is buggy as hell - more-so in coop mode than the main campaign, but I've had to restart almost every mission with my buddy at least once or twice due to some stupid glitch. It'll be little things like a camera acting like it's off after an EMP blast, but it really isn't, or getting stuck in a rock, or getting spotted and the game doesn't register it until you try to get to an extraction point.... just stupid shit and it happens with alarming frequency. It's Ubisoft though, I shouldn't expect anything less - Ghost Recon Future Soldier was like this as well - it had game breaking bugs all over the place too.
    Ubisoft glitches are the worst, aren't they? Fucking Future Soldier. A friend bitched on me to buy it so we could co-op. Yeah... good luck with that! No matter what we tried we just couldn't join the same party. Shitty game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks for reminding me that I haven't finished Amalur guise. And I'm the type of person who likes to finish all the sidequests in one area before moving on to the next.

Also, <3 Dragon's Crown. Finished hard mode in about an hour and a half with Ray's help the other night. Then we went to the ancient dragon and the game told us both that we were missing a talisman. Not only did we correctly defeat the associated boss during our playthrough of all the dungeons, but it was also the only talisman that I had collected on my own the day before. Weird stuff.

Then we killed the dragon and although I got the trophy for beating him on hard in under 3 minutes, I didn't get story credit for killing him. Three tries later, I finally graduated to infernal mode.

Thanks
    EP Points

Got stuck into Resident Evil 2 on the Vita earlier on, played about an hour and a half to two hours.

Also started off Metal Gear Solid 2 HD on the Vita. Neaing the end of the Tanker on that, but I don't want to get too into it yet, I had to put 10 hours into MGS3 to take all the story in. I need to play it when I can dedicate the time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ubisoft glitches are the worst, aren't they? Fucking Future Soldier. A friend bitched on me to buy it so we could co-op. Yeah... good luck with that! No matter what we tried we just couldn't join the same party. Shitty game.
    Man, Future Soldier was totally broken. I talked two of my friends into buying it, and one of those friends even had to renew his XBL membership - so needless to say when the game was almost unplayable they were not thrilled with me

We were in a cutscene at the end of the 3rd mission or so, and one of my buddies got shot and killed, during the cutscene - mission failed
    At one of those awful choke points where they make you do diamond formation or whatever there was an invisible guy on the roof who kept killing us. took over 10 tries to kill him.
    On more than a few occasions, the weapon loadout screen wouldn't actually load and we couldn't pick guns in between missions.
    On a few other occasions, the opposite happened and every weapon would be unlocked, along with all attachments -
    Oh, and then there's the issue of your idiot AI teammate - that dude always wanted to shoot shit even though we'd give him orders to not fire, or stay where he was. He broke so many stealth opportunities it isn't even funny.

There's tons of other glitches, but it's not even worth getting into anymore. That game could have been really good, but it felt like it was thrown together over a long weekend.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

But he likes dinosaurs!

It's only 2 million hours long if you do everything, including every single side quest and talk to every single person. It doesn't take nearly that long to beat the game, and even if you're looking to it (crusher), it's only about 50-60 hours worth of "real" content.

I really enjoyed the game. It was definitely weak in areas (it ramped up slowly, the difficulty spike against certain enemies is pretty extreme, and most enemies turn into "bullet"-sponges on higher difficulty). Part of the difficulty might have been because I fucked up my build, though.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Zelda OoT on the 3DS. Just beat King Dodongo.

Thanks

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin on both Microsoft PC and PS2.
    Currently having problems in PC when looking through keyholes.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pinball FX2 Very interesting game.