Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ook then

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    I just lost all my money in blackjack, in one bet. I don't really get how the money part works, is the money your point count or something?
    Yep. You can take the points out of your bank and use them too, although I wouldn't advise it. That's how I lost like 3 million points last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkk_AFN View Post
    Any recommendations for good games in the arcade section?
    I haven't run into any that aren't fun honestly. I'm pretty sure I've tried them all by this point, too.
    It's a tad bit of irony I thought. I won when I bet 5, but lost when I bet 100. I think it's rigged or something.
    It seems that way sometimes, but I'm pretty sure it's random. Because I've won rolls on roulette where I bet a million points before. $$$

It's not where you are, but where you've been that matters
    Thanks

Hey if you can buy 50 posts for a million points, can you buy a million points for 50 posts?

Thanks

Hey if you can buy 50 posts for a million points, can you buy a million points for 50 posts?
    I would have a lot more points right now if that were possible.

Thanks

You crazy kids and your new fangled points! Why back in my day, we didn't even have points! We just had our post counts to boast about.. And we couldn't just post anything to make the number go up either! We had to earn those posts by writing something useful down!

*banters on like an insane old man*

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Krisan Thyme View Post
    You crazy kids and your new fangled points! Why back in my day, we didn't even have points! We just had our post counts to boast about.. And we couldn't just post anything to make the number go up either! We had to earn those posts by writing something useful down!

Well, we also had the RBT which was very useful too

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Krisan Thyme View Post

Jimmy Onestroke.

Yeah, I think that kind of makes your post irrelevant, doesn't it? I personally don't buy into the whole "points" thing. Especially since I've disabled all of that stuff from view to clean up the output a bit. Therefore... out of sight, out of mind.