Page 101 of 269 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4026

Thread: The Hang Out: your post count is going backwards!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krisan Thyme View Post
    FFXI was a very, very unforgiving game.. I left that game quite bitterly to tell the truth, although I notice they've fixed a lot of problems with it in recent years. (Not nearly enough, but quite a few that I found most annoying..)

WoW actually just made me bored after awhile.. I would always really enjoy it for a bit, and then.. I dunno, I'd suddenly get incredibly bored with it.
    Definitely, there was a very steep learning curve with that game. I really never got very far with it. I don't even think I got to level 20 actually. Reading about some of the updates though it does seem like they fixed a lot of the more obvious problems. (Namely not being able to summon a mount outside of the major cities. ) Although it still seems like everything is party oriented, which really ruined the game for me. Sitting there looking for a group for 2 hours wasn't too fun, and not having a viable solo option aside from fighting single mobs at a time was frustrating, especially when you died and deleveled.

WoW does become incredibly boring after awhile. It basically holds your hand through the whole thing, even more so now based on what I've heard about the updates. And once you max your level all that's left is dailies, raiding or PvP, which all end up becoming tedious grindfests trying to attain the best armor/weapons. I'm glad I quit playing, I just regret that I didn't quit sooner.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    Maybe next time you'll believe me
    "I told you I was sick"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    Definitely, there was a very steep learning curve with that game. I really never got very far with it. I don't even think I got to level 20 actually. Reading about some of the updates though it does seem like they fixed a lot of the more obvious problems. (Namely not being able to summon a mount outside of the major cities. ) Although it still seems like everything is party oriented, which really ruined the game for me. Sitting there looking for a group for 2 hours wasn't too fun, and not having a viable solo option aside from fighting single mobs at a time was frustrating, especially when you died and deleveled.

WoW does become incredibly boring after awhile. It basically holds your hand through the whole thing, even more so now based on what I've heard about the updates. And once you max your level all that's left is dailies, raiding or PvP, which all end up becoming tedious grindfests trying to attain the best armor/weapons. I'm glad I quit playing, I just regret that I didn't quit sooner.
    I could not have said any of this better myself! Indeed, this is all very true. And to be honest I'm not really even playing FFXIV right now, I just sign on once and awhile when I'm bored to goof off or craft things.. It's been a very long time since I truly enjoyed an MMO I think.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well I'm off for dinner then on to my next job. Bye

*sigh*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krisan Thyme View Post
    I could not have said any of this better myself! Indeed, this is all very true. And to be honest I'm not really even playing FFXIV right now, I just sign on once and awhile when I'm bored to goof off or craft things.. It's been a very long time since I truly enjoyed an MMO I think.
    Well, there's certainly nothing wrong with playing MMOs as long as they're enjoyable. I just find that more often than not a lot of people keep playing only because they have such a high level character and don't want to quit even though they stopped enjoying it ages ago. It almost becomes like a job after awhile. FFXIV looked pretty interesting from what I saw of it though, and the graphics: To be honest I do sometimes miss those types of games. Some of the endgame stuff and huge battles with a bunch of people participating can be pretty epic, but the amount of time it takes to get to that level is kind of off putting. I have an addictive personality though, so it's probably better that I don't start up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Well I'm off for dinner then on to my next job. Bye

*sigh*
    Later.

Thanks
    EP Points

I love my white mage, but she will have to return after a brief message from our BULBASAURRR.

Who needs fewer white pixels, but is absolutely adorable.

Thanks
    EP Points

I miss my white mage already.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    I love my white mage, but she will have to return after a brief message from our BULBASAURRR.

Who needs fewer white pixels, but is absolutely adorable.
    AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Prude is offline DESUUUUUUUUUUU ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

bwah!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    AWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    I completely forgot you had a Pokemon related avatar.

Tan sent me the Bulbasaur singing vid though, and I couldn't resist.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prude View Post
    bwah!
    How was the curry?

I completely forgot you had a Pokemon related avatar.

Tan sent me the Bulbasaur singing vid though, and I couldn't resist.
    I kind of forgot too. It's getting time to change themes though. In the words of Gary Oak, I wouldn't want to cramp your style.

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

WTF?

Thanks
    EP Points

Similarly:

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

WTF?
    Similarly:

Spoiler warning:
    Geh. This calls for serious measures. We must airlift in babies. Many, many babies.

Spoiler warning:

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Geh. This calls for serious measures. We must airlift in babies. Many, many babies.

Spoiler warning:

Spoiler warning:

I still have the second one saved from the last time I remember you posting it. So adorable.