Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outrun 2006:Coast 2 Coast [NTSC-U]*

Thanks
    Thanked 2,218 Times in 693 Posts

EP Points

Default Outrun 2006:Coast 2 Coast [NTSC-U]*

Here is an upload i just finished for outrun 2006 coast 2 coast,one of the top 3 racers on xbox.

info.
    Cars have varying classes ranging from Novice to Professional, with increased top speeds and diminished handling as the difficulty rises. New to the OutRun series is the addition of a separate "OutRun" class, which applies to every car and allows each car to have increased performance in all aspects; cosmetic changes including racing stripes and decals as well as completely renovated bodywork are also evident.

OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast features 15 unique cars, the most ever seen in any OutRun game. In addition to the ten cars from OutRun 2 SP, new models include the 550 Barchetta, F355 Spider, Superamerica, 328 GTS, and the Ferrari F430. Some models cannot be unlocked on the PlayStation Portable or PlayStation 2 without the use of the cross-system connectivity feature inherent of the two systems (as a result of PSP connectivity being removed from the Japanese PS2 version, all PSP unlockables are included in the Japanese PS2 version from the start). However, there is a cheat code that unlocks everything.[1]

There are various missions to complete, ranging from racing rivals for the top position to thrilling your passenger by completing their requests to execute certain driving maneuvers or tests of memory and logic. The racing modes from OutRun 2 SP are still present in the game.

Upon starting the game, a very limited selection of cars, tracks, challenges, and background music is available. Each individual element can be unlocked through the exchange of "OutRun Miles," which are points that players score for playing the game or by completing various missions. A race does not need to be finished to earn OutRun Miles.

Cheat Mode
    Go to the "License Options" and "Edit License". Enter the code as a name and press "Done" on the On-Screen Keyboard. Then press "Back". Do not finalize the name change.
    passwords
    ENTIRETY - 100% complete, everything unlocked & purchased
    MILESANDMILES - Get 1000000 outrun miles

there are more passwords for cheats If you look online.

NEW LINK(1 LINK DOWNLOAD) 645MB.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. just unrar the file with 7zip and ftp over the folder to your xbox or use qwix 101 to turn the file-folder into a xbox iso and burn to dvdr with imgburn or dvd-decryptor.

N/JOY.
    Last edited by fumanchu; 29th-June-2014 at 18:11.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fumanchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

links wont work...

Thanks

EP Points

the links are working fine,i just tried them.
    if you are have problems downloading files from my putlocker and billionupload links then do the following.
    what you have to do concerning billionuploads on the second download screen is just uncheck(untick) the small box below download link and then click on the download link.
    as for putlocker just click on download,do not click on the link that says "free download link" or "first time download user",something like that.just use the normal download link in the middle of the screen.

Thanks

how come it wont work 4 me ?45r34rtf54tg.JPG

Thanks

EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by dextknight3000 View Post
    how come it wont work 4 me ?45r34rtf54tg.JPG
    Try a different browser. I just checked with Firefox, and it works.

Thanks

same problem man......qwwyetrgyh56ytg.JPG

Thanks

EP Points

Why not use a prog to download instead of using a browser?
    The links check as working in JDownloader.
    7-zip
    QuickSFV

If you send me a friend request on PSN please identify yourself and possibly state a reason why. Blank requests will be ignored.

Thanks

JDownloader? dint heard b4...

Thanks

EP Points

its automated download software,IIRC you just copy and paste the download links into the programme.
    if you are have problems downloading files from my putlocker and billionupload links then do the following.
    what you have to do concerning billionuploads on the second download screen is just uncheck(untick) the small box below download link and then click on the download link.
    as for putlocker just click on download,do not click on the link that says "free download link" or "first time download user",something like that.just use the normal download link in the middle of the screen.

Thanks

EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu View Post
    its automated download software,IIRC you just copy and paste the download links into the programme.
    I sent dextknight3000 a PM linking him to the official forums and download page.....instead of posting such info in your share thread
    7-zip
    QuickSFV

If you send me a friend request on PSN please identify yourself and possibly state a reason why. Blank requests will be ignored.

Thanks

says files are gone

Thanks

thanks for the upload

Thanks

EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by snkilc View Post
    thanks for the upload
    the link for this game is down but i have sent you a pm with an alternative link.

Thanks

why not post the link here for all of us to see ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saikyom View Post
    why not post the link here for all of us to see ?
    +1 could we have the link? many thanks