Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports discussions: Football, Pie throwing, Chinese chequers, etc.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post

Mesut has apparently removed his clothes. Also he went to wherever you guys conduct your medicals. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON TDD!

In other news v. Persie has been kicking the living shit out of the little boy he has living inside of him, for making him work with David Moyes. I called it never working out after he got the gig, so I might aswell state that now since, you know, it'll look better before he's won his first league title with MUFC.

Stephen Ireland has been seen weaking a turtle-neck. Suarez still doesn't understand contracts. Tottenham have purchased a carton of eggs!!!!
    He is a hottie. So, according to that pic, he went to Sanitas. Does it mean we are going to re-sign him or something?

It won't be this year, I'm afraid, the Premier will follow the blue bricks road to Chelsea even without having any decent striker. Really meritorious

Suarez only understands arms, delicious arms. He's going to be the star of the next season of TWD.
    With all the money we gave them, that's all they bought?

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    He is a hottie. So, according to that pic, he went to Sanitas. Does it mean we are going to re-sign him or something?
    ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

(that was the joke actually, what with the RM watermark and all )

So, feel free to make some announcements, guys. Yeah, yeah, back-up keeper. We're seriously going to have a squad with three CBs this year. Not three established CBs. Three, period.

MANCHESTER UNITED BIDDING ON A FAKE WIG BEHIND A CURTAIN THINGIE! Spurs got jealous of Arsenal and made sure to reduce their squad to one left back! Coentrão seen pouting for whatever reason! Breno to burn down Redknapp's home! Amaury Bischoff nowhere to be found!?

Edit: Oh, and Ezequiel Garay giggles.
    Last edited by Elmdor Rizer; 2nd-September-2013 at 20:21.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

(that was the joke actually, what with the RM watermark and all )

So, feel free to make some announcements, guys. Yeah, yeah, back-up keeper. We're seriously going to have a squad with three CBs this year. Not three established CBs. Three, period.

MANCHESTER UNITED BIDDING ON A FAKE WIG BEHIND A CURTAIN THINGIE! Spurs got jealous of Arsenal and made sure to reduce their squad to one left back! Coentrão seen pouting for whatever reason! Breno to burn down Redknapp's home! Amaury Bischoff nowhere to be found!?

Edit: Oh, and Ezequiel Garay giggles.
    (I HOPE NOT!)

I know, you were looking for a pic of him passing the medical in Munich and all you could find was this, which is way better

I don't get why would Moyes want Messi's not-so-secret lover. I mean, this Herrera guy never did anything worth to be mentioned... is Man Utd. that desperate?

Thanks
    EP Points

(I HOPE NOT!)

I know, you were looking for a pic of him passing the medical in Munich and all you could find was this, which is way better

I don't get why would Moyes want Messi's not-so-secret lover. I mean, this Herrera guy never did anything worth to be mentioned... is Man Utd. that desperate?
    Actually, I had just read this. Mesut looks the best. ^_________^

Very desperate, I'd say. I mean, just look at afro man; they bought him for more than his release clause, which they let expire. MOYES, MOYES, MOYES, MOYES! Wenger can atleast pretend he knew what he was doing.

Thanks
    EP Points

Actually, I had just read this. Mesut looks the best. ^_________^

Very desperate, I'd say. I mean, just look at afro man; they bought him for more than his release clause, which they let expire. MOYES, MOYES, MOYES, MOYES! Wenger can atleast pretend he knew what he was doing.
    He won't look that good in red
    Enjoy him, you guys have signed a fantastic player and, if what they say is true, he will get good money there :O

The reports here say the ManU guys went to the Liga Profesional de Futbol building ready to deposit the money for Ander Herrera's release clause, but, once there, they were informed they would also have to pay the corresponding VAT equivalent, which apparently they didn't know 10 minutes later they left to never come back. I guess they didn't have enough pocket money on them for that totally unexpected contingency

BTW, that page you linked is really, really cool

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

chequers? the fuck?

Thanks
    EP Points

He won't look that good in red
    Enjoy him, you guys have signed a fantastic player and, if what they say is true, he will get good money there :O

The reports here say the ManU guys went to the Liga Profesional de Futbol building ready to deposit the money for Ander Herrera's release clause, but, once there, they were informed they would also have to pay the corresponding VAT equivalent, which apparently they didn't know 10 minutes later they left to never come back. I guess they didn't have enough pocket money on them for that totally unexpected contingency

BTW, that page you linked is really, really cool
    Insane, really. A case of the good ol' "yeah, so you're quality, but, you know, old news" from you guys, I'd think? Thanks! ^__^ Don't actually think it will do THAT much this season but who knows. Something to build on atleast.

Edit: Yeah, I wonder what it'll do to the wage structure. SHUT UP, ASHLEY, YOU'RE NOT GETTING THOSE EXTRA 5K!

Mhm, I haven't read anything more to day, but the initial thing I read (only a wee while before the VAT-deal, which sounds more... believable) was that the guys present didn't even represent Man U to begin with.

Haha, I know, right?

Edit 2 @ Prude: We should've signed another russian. They're great at all those sort of thing.
    Last edited by Elmdor Rizer; 3rd-September-2013 at 12:06.

Thanks
    EP Points

Insane, really. A case of the good ol' "yeah, so you're quality, but, you know, old news" from you guys, I'd think? Thanks! ^__^ Don't actually think it will do THAT much this season but who knows. Something to build on atleast.

Edit: Yeah, I wonder what it'll do to the wage structure. SHUT UP, ASHLEY, YOU'RE NOT GETTING THOSE EXTRA 5K!

Mhm, I haven't read anything more to day, but the initial thing I read (only a wee while before the VAT-deal, which sounds more... believable) was that the guys present didn't even represent Man U to begin with.

Haha, I know, right?

Edit 2 @ Prude: We should've signed another russian. They're great at all those sort of thing.
    I think it's easier than that.. perhaps we aren't that rich after all
    Di Maria was the one that was going to be sold, but Cristiano said he didn't like the idea. I'm sure he didn't expect (and will be pissed) it would make Ozil be the one sacrified :/

Of course, what are they going to say now after the big fiasco, they won't admit they tried to get the guy without money (BTW, they tried to get Khedira as well )

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've never heard of that spelling

Thanks
    EP Points

TAKE THAT, YOU NEWBORN GIRAFFE!

Top of the league etc. Being without Flamster (and... Arteta? Straight red is... how many games is a straight red again? Just the one? I should know this) against Liverpool seems a bit eep though. Ratface is looking lethal.

Thanks
    EP Points

Seems my fears were well founded, although about four months later than I thought. Holy fuck, that was the worst game since... ever?

If Özil can get his shit together and beat them Man U tonight I'll totally make a supercool thread (that no one but me will post in!) tomorrow!

Thanks
    EP Points

Seems my fears were well founded, although about four months later than I thought. Holy fuck, that was the worst game since... ever?

If Özil can get his shit together and beat them Man U tonight I'll totally make a supercool thread (that no one but me will post in!) tomorrow!
    I find it laughable to see a single player being blamed on a crude defeat like that when said player isn't even the goalie or a defender.
    Wenger is running out of excuses...

Thanks
    EP Points

It's the Arshavin curse. A playmaking pointplayer who tends to look nonchalant sometimes and who drifts in and out of game sometimes apparently gets a lot of stick when playing for them gunners.

I'm not being sarcastic btw. I really liked Arshavin for a long time, and I adore Özil, naturally.

Also, sorry you guys won't be able to beat Valencia anymore. CAUSE THEY'VE GOT SENDEROS!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

It's the Arshavin curse. A playmaking pointplayer who tends to look nonchalant sometimes and who drifts in and out of game sometimes apparently gets a lot of stick when playing for them gunners.

I'm not being sarcastic btw. I really liked Arshavin for a long time, and I adore Özil, naturally.

Also, sorry you guys won't be able to beat Valencia anymore. CAUSE THEY'VE GOT SENDEROS!!!!!!!!
    That's why you guys can't have nice things. I'm sure that things will go much better for you, and the sun will shine shiner, when you get rid of that rancid frenchie of yours...

His presence in the bench is oh, so scary! Cos that's why he was signed for, to keep it warm, right?

Thanks
    EP Points

You mean Handsome French Bloke? I actually like him very much, I just wish he would've scored once or twice tonight.

And then Liverpool somehow managed to beat the mighty cottagers. I hate football.

I naturally assumed as much, but he started the first game he was available for (and was subbed off in the 82:nd, after which Betis scored twice in injury time and won ).