Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Gaming Rig (aka Man Cave) 2013 Version!

Thanks

264666_241436692551150_100000544642025_942575_1248260_n.jpg
    Well, Here's mine. I don't own a million consoles like everyone else, but I got a decent Sega Genesis and Nes Collection. on the screen there is me playing and finishing Sonic and Knuckles with a high score of 985,420!261636_241435709217915_100000544642025_942569_6715156_n.jpg

I hate you and your entire collection! so friggin' jeleous... :p
    Last edited by Inferno.; 22nd-July-2011 at 21:49.
    Rabid Media Online!
    Check out original artwork and games by ME!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

OK Spose I should add some pictures

Spoiler warning:

One of my sets of shelf's got more games all over the place

My PSP 1k and games (lil old i have more games now and a 2nd psp on the way)

My 360

My PSOne and PS2 Slim

My Customised Xbox

Ma Desktop (Bit outta date but close enough)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    OK Spose I should add some pictures

Spoiler warning:

One of my sets of shelf's got more games all over the place

My PSP 1k and games (lil old i have more games now and a 2nd psp on the way)

My 360

My PSOne and PS2 Slim

My Customised Xbox

Ma Desktop (Bit outta date but close enough)

Some of your PS1 games are as thick as VHS tapes! Are they the cardboard boxed ones or is that just how PAL regions got PSX games?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Some of your PS1 games are as thick as VHS tapes! Are they the cardboard boxed ones or is that just how PAL regions got PSX games?
    There plastic and aye those are the EU PSX games cases always was that way, i prefer the US ones that are just a cd case but since alot of our EU games cater for 5+ lingo's we need the extra space for the manual

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kouen View Post
    There plastic and aye those are the EU PSX games cases always was that way, i prefer the US ones that are just a cd case but since alot of our EU games cater for 5+ lingo's we need the extra space for the manual

Haha, that sucks. Here, we can simply replace a cracked case with any old CD case. You don't have that option, do you?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post

Haha, that sucks. Here, we can simply replace a cracked case with any old CD case. You don't have that option, do you?
    Unless we dont want to use the inlays no we have to use those psx cases, and the hinges are fragile

Thanks

E-machine E1831-07 that has been highly customized. Had to use a dremal to install the IO bay,front and side fans.I also had to re-drill some holes in the HDD cage so the cooler would fit properly.
    I use my PC to watch movies,play games and is my primary setup I use to practice guitar through

ER5500 2.8 Ghz dual core
    4 GB ram
    1TB HDD
    9800 GT video card
    XFI Music Extreme with IO bay
    460 Watt Cooler master PSU

Fans:
    120 X25 mm scythe slip stream (side)
    2 X60 mm (front)
    92 MM(rear)
    HDD Cooler
    Zalman vf900 video card fan

Close up of the IO bay. You can see the cuts I made with my dremal.. GOD.. I love those dremals.. a really kool tool to have

External HDD's:
    1TB WD mybook Mirror edition (2 X1 TB configured in a RAID 1)
    2TB WD MyBook Elite
    2 TB Hitachi

Sound Setup:
    RCA 100 watt 5.1 Home theater receiver
    Subwoofer
    3 smaller satellite speaker.. front and a left and right front
    late 80's 150 watt pioneer towers

Since my guitar Rig is either part of my man cave or my guitar is being played through my PC.. Ill post a few pics of that
    Randal RG 100 ES 150 watt head
    Peavey 412MS stereo cabinet
    Jackson Dinky DK-2... The Jackson has been highly customized cosmetically and has three electronic mods.. I did all the work.. designing the mods via wiring diagrams and the soldering..

Close up of the mods
    Last edited by Brandenburg; 10th-September-2011 at 22:08.

Thanks

100_2769.jpg
    This is my setup with my Wii, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox 360, and tv with Final Fantasy VI from FF Anthology on screen. I didn't move the gamecube yet because I just put my Wii and converter box there, which is why there are so many wires. I cant even use the xbox with my speakers because the cord won't reach with the video plugged into my tv.
    100_2770.jpg
    These are my 360 games and DVDs, the Blank case is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Most of them are FPS games because that was all I could afford and haven't had time/money to build up my library.
    games.jpg
    These are my PC games (a bunch of old sega pc games including smash pack 1&2, and Halo: Combat Evolved), GC games, and PS1/PS2 games. The PS games are Parasite Eve, Final Fantasy IX, and Final Fantasy Anthology. Some of the GC/PS2 games may be hard to read, because if I bought it and it didn't have an original label, I looked up scans and printed out the covers (Oblivion for 360 was like this also). I had to use an old box to use as a shelf since I have no more room on the other shelf.

So that's what I have right now, but 5 years from now I should have a much larger library of games and dvds.
    Last edited by unnoticedninja; 15th-September-2011 at 19:39.

Thanks

setup1.jpgsetup2.jpgsetup.jpg

Nothing to special( the thing on top of my computer is wii sensor bar for Dolphin Emu). Also this is my first post

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Heres my gaming rig:
    101_0308.jpg
    I just moved so I don't have a picture of the actual room or my consoles. I also have 2 NES, 1 SNES, 1 Sega Genesis,N64, Wii, Ps1, PS2, Gameboy color, Nintendo DS and a DSi. Some of the better games I on are Super Metroid, original Metal Gear with box, Final Fantasy 3, Secret of Mana, FF2, all the Legend of Zelda games for NES, SNES and N64. When i get situated in my new place I'll add pics for those.
    Last edited by UltraViolence; 19th-September-2011 at 18:24.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Brandenburg View Post
    E-machine E1831-07 that has been highly customized. Had to use a dremal to install the IO bay,front and side fans.I also had to re-drill some holes in the HDD cage so the cooler would fit properly.
    I use my PC to watch movies,play games and is my primary setup I use to practice guitar through

ER5500 2.8 Ghz dual core
    4 GB ram
    1TB HDD
    9800 GT video card

Fans:
    2 X60 mm (front)
    92 MM(rear)
    HDD Cooler

Close up of the IO bay. You can see the cuts I made with my dremal.. GOD.. I love those dremals.. a really kool tool to have

That really does look cool. Sprucing up electronics is fun.

I'll post my projection set up someday. I took some pictures with the flash on and it just looked like a stark dirty basement room strewn with game systems. I had no idea it looked that bad.

Edit: All right.
    Projector 01.jpg
    Last edited by Andy_Jerk; 19th-September-2011 at 22:37.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    That really does look cool. Sprucing up electronics is fun.
    Thx..

It didn't turn out like I expected though and had to improvise a bit.. For instance, That big 120 mm fan was bought because I wanted maximum air and was intended for the rear exhaust.. i failed to take into account, the thickness of the fan .. So I "borrowed" a 92 mm fan out a video card cooler kit i had laying around and used that fan for the exhaust.. and decided to put the 120mm fan on the side.. originally intended to be inside but yet again was too thick.. would fit but im a tad paranoid about a powerful fan running only a mm or 2 from my video card.. still not 100% happy with it.. might replace it with a 140mm slim fan eventually

Originally I wanted to make a custom fan control for it...Not that hard but real life got in the way. Circuit will probably be easier than the last one I built.. LOL.. I also wanted to customize the PSU cables to better optimize the limited space of this case.. The best I could do was this with out exploring other options such as customizing the PSU cable lengths and making the fan controller..as soon as money allows I will do the above 2 things

This is a pic of my PC "gaming" area... The only the different was that my trusty old CRT monitor died.. Really hated it too.. had excellent picture quality..My computer chair is quite comfortable.. hehheh
    ORIGINAL: Flitcraft
    ORIGINAL: Steveski
    questionable and hedonistic
    Brandenburg, I think we've found your epitaph. []

Thanks
    EP Points

I put a miniature fan flush with my projector to keep it cool; one of those numbers that people put in and around their entertainment centers to keep certain parts from over heating. That was a lot easier than what you are describing though.

So now I have all the games I always wanted...but I tend to guilt trip myself over not playing them. I'm going to just relax and let them be where they are until I feel like coming back to them again.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy_Jerk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandenburg View Post

ER5500 2.8 Ghz dual core
    4 GB ram
    1TB HDD
    9800 GT video card

Fans:
    2 X60 mm (front)
    92 MM(rear)
    HDD Cooler

External HDD's:
    1TB WD mybook Mirror edition (2 X1 TB configured in a RAID 1)
    2TB WD MyBook Elite
    2 TB Hitachi

Sound Setup:
    RCA 100 watt 5.1 Home theater receiver
    Subwoofer
    3 smaller satellite speaker.. front and a left and right front
    late 80's 150 watt pioneer towers

Since my guitar Rig is either part of my man cave or my guitar is being played through my PC.. Ill post a few pics of that
    Randal RG 100 ES 150 watt head
    Peavey 412MS stereo cabinet
    Jackson Dinky DK-2... The Jackson has been highly customized cosmetically and has three electronic mods.. I did all the work.. designing the mods via wiring diagrams and the soldering..

Close up of the mods
    Where's the middle pickup lol? Btw, what kind of pickup is that one on the bottom? It looks an awful lot like a PAF, I'd imagine it's not original, lol, but I bet that thing can roar nonetheless.