Thread: Favorite Guitar setup, GO!

Thanks

Cool Favorite Guitar setup, GO!

I saw a "Musicians Hangout" stickied but it seems to be quite dead, so I started a thread for this, I'm just interested in what your guy's favorite guitar/whole setup is. That being said I don't want this to turn into "That are guitahr is teh suck mine guitar is bettar." So if you want to comment on someones setup don't be a troll about it soo without further delay... My favorite setup has easily got to be the Dean Vendetta, Floyd rose trem, usa time capsules, solid, I don't own it because its 700 but I've played it several times and it is fast and sounds great, speaking of its tone I ran it through a Modtone MT-EM Extreme Metal Pedal, that was ran out of some crappy little box amp after that, if i woulda ran it through a preferred amp I woulda ran it through a Peavy VYPYR personally, but either way even ran through that little box amp it had absolutely sick tone, and was the fastest guitar I've ever played... actually check that I played this hello kitty guitar one time...(true story, maybe another time) anywho of course my preferred tone is more metalcore-ish I play alot of original stuff for the most part but when I do cover songs or play them for fun at the very least I play alot of Lamb of God, The Haunted stuff like that - now its you're turn.

Thanks

Jackson Dinky, Line 6 spider 2, Weeping Demon Wah, Seymour Duncan Invader Bridge Pickup, Seymour Duncan designed neck pickup

Thanks

High class...high class. My setup's a little more, fanboy custom. I'm running a Schecter Synsyter Custom (not only because I like the band, but they didn't have any Hellraiser Avengers at the GC I went to, so I settled for it since its basically the same). Has a Floyd Rose trem., and blah blah blah (google the rest ). Usually play through a Marshall SLX-2100 when at a gig. When I'm at home I practice on a Line 6 Spider IV 15 15W Guitar Combo Amp (yes, its cheap, but it holds up.) My pedals are a MXR ZW-44 Wylde Overdrive and a Dunlop Crybaby Wah Wah.
    Join Creatures of Myth! A Fantasy Role-Playing Site
    http://creatures-of-myth.forumotion.com/forum

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm more into vintage/classic rock than metal, but here goes...

My Gig Rig:

Blonde Fender Telecaster loaded with Seymour Duncan "Antiquity" pickups ->
    Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah ->
    Boss CS-2 Compressor ->
    Boss SD-1 Overdrive ->
    Marshall Regenerator ->
    Marshall VibraTrem ->
    Boss DD-5 Delay ->
    1974 Fender Quad Reverb (4x12 combo) amp.

Also just purchased a Boss RC-20XL Loop Station that I'm having bags of fun with.
    *If my post was helpful, click the star in the lower left corner of it to say "Thanks".
    *My username will unlock my uploads, if a password is needed.
    *Games, Guitars, or Girls... choose any two.

Thanks
    EP Points

PRS Mira into a Mesa Rectoverb with a Boss SD-1 overdrive and DD-20 delay. Sometimes I'm tempted to sell the amp and get a Marshall or something, but then I plug into it again and it sounds amazing. Hate how that works.

Thanks

I took my budget Ibanez GRX20 and dropped in a pair of emg 81's, play through Raven RG60 with Dunlop CryBaby Wah, DE OK Fuzz, Delta Lab PS1 Phaser. I only play small shows, and everyone keeps trying to get me to buy into Marshall madness, but I like my setup ok, works for my flavor.

Thanks

I actually built my guitar from a block of wood.

It sounds nice, I plug into a Line 6 PODxtLive, then into a BBE Sonic Maximizer, and then into my Roland KC-550.

I like my tone super clean, it does a nice job.