Thread: Epsxe Complete Tutorial + Ecm Issue + Burn psx/ps2 isos to disk

I live in Patra , Greece !! But i come from a small and beautiful village situated in a mountainous area near Athens
    Thanks

Default Epsxe Complete Tutorial + Ecm Issue + Burn psx/ps2 isos to disk

Hey there everyone and Happy Holidays !!!
    Aren't there times you reminisce all those fricking awesome moments that you experienced with Ps1 games ??
    You know : Final Fantasy , MGS , Soul Reaver ,Tekken 3 and zillions of games !!!
    Sometimes you just say "God i wish i hadn't t broken my psx to my brother's head... now i can't play all those awesome games..."

Ok the prologue was quite dramatic i know .....

If you have a decent pc and want to play all those games that changed the world of entertainment , you should definitely take a look to these videos which enable you to do so !!!!

Videos:
    - 1. Successfully installing epsxe
    This video shows you the process of finding the necessary files and installing the application in order for it to run.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl2HkFAZzEo

- 2. How to configure epsxe
    It's the sequel of "1. Successfully installing epsxe ".. This time we will configure epsxe (graphics,sound,..everything) so that we will be ready to play !!!! It also contains an inside look on shaders which give your favorite games a different graphic look !!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzA1l..._order&list=UL

- 3. Where to find psone games
    Well although this is a video , the answer to it is simple: emuparadise of course !! However i also give a look to other possibilities retro gamers have in emuparadise such as games' osts etc.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT24k...eature=related

- Playing ecm based games on your pc (using epsxe)
    This tutorial is about converting .ecm files which are downloadable from emuparadise to .bin so that they can be recognised from epsxe and at last be played !!!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjaBs...eature=related

- Burn psx isos to cds (playable on psx and ps2)
    So, maybe you don't fancy playing games on a pc emulator and you own the actual consoles ps1 and ps2... No problema !! In this video you are shown how to burn the games you download to a cd (or dvd for ps2 games) so as to play them to your console !! Cool huh??

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhLDL..._order&list=UL

Emufans out there , i just hope you find my tutorials useful...

And don't forget to comment either here or youtube...

God bless and happy gaming !!!

Thanks

hiya, great tuts...however can you write a tut on how to burn psx games from here from ECM to iso+cue? i have a debug psx console and gagging to play games on it and im stuck on burning images after using unpakkiso as it gives you loads of bin files and no cue file or burnable image file, the how to use ecm tools page isnt their anymore either...thx for your help on this

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by dvd2vcd View Post
    hiya, great tuts...however can you write a tut on how to burn psx games from here from ECM to iso+cue? i have a debug psx console and gagging to play games on it and im stuck on burning images after using unpakkiso as it gives you loads of bin files and no cue file or burnable image file, the how to use ecm tools page isnt their anymore either...thx for your help on this
    bin files are ISO's and CUE images in one i believe ( correct me if i am wrong) you should be able to burn the bin file straight to disc and run it fine if not then wait for a mod to reply