Thread: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future [US]*

Thanks
    Thanked 5,626 Times in 1,157 Posts

EP Points

Default Professor Layton and the Unwound Future [US]*

Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, receive a confounding letter - from Luke 10 years in the future. But the message inside is even more troubling: London of the future is in disarray, and the only person who can help set things right is Professor Layton.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by ethanbrand; 24th-October-2013 at 19:07.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ethanbrand For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm having a hell of a time with this one. I've got one of the newer M3i Zero's, the GMP-Z003 version, running Sakura 1.49 v2. And I just can't get this game to work. I've tried from several different sites, patched and unpatched versions and I just get black screens. I've read about it black screening during the game, or when trying to load, but I don't even get a logo pop-up, let alone the title or load screens.
    I've tried running it with RTS on and off, regular and download play and with the clean rom game enable cheat activated in Always on, Instant, and On/Off options. Nothing has worked.
    And every rom I've tried works fine on my computer in an emulator. I've even tried a couple different SD cards, still nothing but a black screen.

Thanks

I can get it to work, with an EDGE, but it goes like stuttering. it works but it's stuttering. how can I solve this?