Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Minecraftin

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Minecraftin

Here we go again. This time, Nettogrof, The owner of the server I help administrate, generated the layout of our Map. Its rather large (several MBs), but worth a look:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. You will notice my castle next to the community's walled town close to the center of the whole picture.

If ANY of you would like to join the server and play (or even visit), the server is 174.60.56.136
    Teamspeak can also be connected through the same IP address.
    Or you can PM me here and have it done possibly in advance.

So far, EP users who play on this server include: !nstaGib, Spose, Jazzmarazz, Zero_Aurion and soon Synthetik plans on playing.
    New update. Due to the large number of users, you will have to register at: www.theatticusgaming.weebly.com
    After that your username will be added to the whitelist, and you can play.
    Last edited by Jazzmarazz; 10th-January-2011 at 02:13.

Thanks

how do i change servers? ill play if i can figure it out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

PM sent, simply click "multiplayer" and type in the ip.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Update:
    The server has been updated to the latest version and now supports anyone wanting to join.
    Also Tassadar registered and destroyed the main entrance to the town (with the help of a creeper)
    -We hope he sticks around.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmarazz View Post
    Update:
    The server has been updated to the latest version and now supports anyone wanting to join.
    Also Tassadar registered and destroyed the main entrance to the town (with the help of a creeper)
    -We hope he sticks around.
    I did try to repair it after he blew but I had no resources.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Dont worry, I took care of it.

Thanks

I'm really interested in playing Minecraft (Never played it) but I have a few questions.

Do I need to buy the actual game to play in your server?
    Also is it online play where other players can see other players?

I would definately play if the questions can be answered, sorry for the bother.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Looks interesting. I haven't been playing too much lately between EO3, Divine Wind, and Vicky 2, but I might be interested in popping in for a bit since it seems like this world's still pretty pristine. Is there anything about building restrictions or zoning that one should know? I know some people tend to dislike gigantic eyesores appearing in the middle of their skyline, prefer to have their town all in a consistent style rather than cobblestone, cobblestone, wood, wool, cobblestone, and suddenly "the houses are now DIAMONDS", or dislike fire hazards like wooden houses or those infinite fires that appear to be all that's left of part of your forest. Also, are any mods like Runecraft being run? My Minecraft username is Culise.

EDIT: Also fun random note, I just started a new random single player map. The following is what greeted me on spawn. Sometimes, I just love the map generator. No sarcasm.
    Spoiler warning:

Last edited by Mistral; 27th-December-2010 at 04:07.

Thanks

Maybe I should hop on Multiplayer for once. I havent bothered in ages. I've, unfortunately, been rebuilding my airship since I managed to lose the save file amidst migrating from my old PC to a new one so... alas.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Super-cumulative post activate!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCheese View Post
    I'm really interested in playing Minecraft (Never played it) but I have a few questions.

Do I need to buy the actual game to play in your server?
    Also is it online play where other players can see other players?

I would definately play if the questions can be answered, sorry for the bother.
    No and Yes. play now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Looks interesting. I haven't been playing too much lately between EO3, Divine Wind, and Vicky 2, but I might be interested in popping in for a bit since it seems like this world's still pretty pristine. Is there anything about building restrictions or zoning that one should know? I know some people tend to dislike gigantic eyesores appearing in the middle of their skyline, prefer to have their town all in a consistent style rather than cobblestone, cobblestone, wood, wool, cobblestone, and suddenly "the houses are now DIAMONDS", or dislike fire hazards like wooden houses or those infinite fires that appear to be all that's left of part of your forest. Also, are any mods like Runecraft being run? My Minecraft username is Culise.

EDIT: Also fun random note, I just started a new random single player map. The following is what greeted me on spawn. Sometimes, I just love the map generator. No sarcasm.
    Spoiler warning:

Thats a beautiful generation!
    But thats besides the point. On our map, we have a small settlement inside a wall. We try to keep it lit as best as possible to keep mobs out, and many players have come to call it home. After some deciding, gold bars have become the currency and a lot of players have chosen to sell their buildings. There is still room to build in the wall if you choose to do so though. Build as high as possible and out of whatever you find, no one will complain.
    As for mods, we have many plugins such as the stargates and chestcapslues, but idk about "runecraft".
    Dont forget to join teamspeak as well located at the same ip as listed above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocobolicious View Post
    Maybe I should hop on Multiplayer for once. I havent bothered in ages. I've, unfortunately, been rebuilding my airship since I managed to lose the save file amidst migrating from my old PC to a new one so... alas.
    Come on and join already!

Thanks

No and Yes. play now!
    Sure will play once I get home!
    Last question... do I download the client from the official site?

Thanks

wait, we're supposed to be builiding stuff? i've just been getting killed by enemies trying to kill them. i suck at this game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Aurion View Post
    wait, we're supposed to be builiding stuff? i've just been getting killed by enemies trying to kill them. i suck at this game.
    A lot of people never leave the camp... So if you want to simply stock up on supplies and not face enemies, you can.
    Use this site oto help with crafting combos:http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by MrCheese View Post
    Sure will play once I get home!
    Last question... do I download the client from the official site?
    Only if You paid.

Thanks

Only if You paid.
    EDIT: Nevermind, problem solved.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

New update. Due to the large number of users, you will have to register at: www.theatticusgaming.weebly.com
    After that your username will be added to the whitelist, and you can play.
    Last edited by Jazzmarazz; 27th-December-2010 at 08:22.