Thousand-Year Door+
Hack of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Released By Griscuit
Platform GC
Patch Version 1.0
Hack Release Date 19 June 2016
Last Modified 21 September 2016 Description:
This hack makes a bevvy of script and texture changes to Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. The modifications can be broken up into four categories, all of which are fully customizable – you can mix-and-match them as you like.
The default, bare-bones mod only makes basic fixes – mostly oversights from the localization team.
The second category contains de-localizations - any major elements that were changed between the Japanese and English releases have been reverted.
The third category is modernizations. Any enemies or items whose designs have noticeably changed since Thousand-Year Door’s release have been tweaked to more closely resemble their current counterparts.
The fourth category includes some miscellaneous additions that didn’t quite fit in the other mods. Look in readme file for more details regarding these.
Spoiler warning:
This hack includes everything Tested in dolphin 3.5/4.0/5.0 only works in dolphin 5.0 Extract folder to desktop drag dolphin.exe, load folder an ISO to desktop click dolphin.exe Go into your Documents, and select the “Dolphin Emulator” folder. Dolphin creates this folder when it's first booted up. Grab the “Load” folder and move it over to the “Dolphin Emulator” folder. Boot up Dolphin, go into “Graphics Settings”, select the “Advanced” tab, and turn on “Load Custom Textures” then inside dolphin go to open top left (Thousand-Year Door+.iso) it will be on desktop. This hack I included all text files (txt) if want custom game read them then let me know (Note that if you want to play this mod on actual hardware, rather than Dolphin, you will be unable to use the texture edits. These edits rely on Dolphin's built-in custom textures feature. You can, however, use this mod with text edits only, if you have custom software that can run Gamecube roms directly from a Wii / Wii U). ...Never mind images i had resize an they got all glitchy If wanna look at textures just open up load folder if need help dont be afraid to ask Enjoy! Download Links:
Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Host site--> http://origami64.net/showthread.php?tid=440