Thread: [MOD] Baten Kaitos Origins [UNDUB][NTSC-U]

Thanks
    EP Points

Default [MOD] Baten Kaitos Origins [UNDUB][NTSC-U]

Baten Kaitos Origins [UNDUB][NTSC-U]

Thanks to epforums I was able to make UNDUB version, so I am going to let you guys enjoy it first hand
    Enjoy!

Thanks a lot Delroth for making tool which can decrypt files of game!
    Delroth's Blog
    UNDUB TOOL

Baten_Kaitos_Origins_box.jpg

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 10th-February-2015 at 16:16. Reason: links coded, please, don't post live links

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mindelt1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

question, are the text in english?
    from what i've researched the only existing undub has italian text, so i need confirmation on this

Thanks

EP Points

Thank you really really thank you for this...
    BK 1 is in my top 10 of best RPGs of all time and i was waiting and searching for an UNDUB of Origins for years... I just didn`t want to play it in any other language than its original as i hold its predecessor in such high esteem...

Thanks

Seriously, thank you very much. I played Baten Kaitos undub this winter, and loved that game so much. Then, I tried Baten Kaitos Origins, but couldn't stand that horrible english voice acting. I decided to wait for someone to undub it, wishing that it wouldn't take years, and you answered my prayers spot on. The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Thank you a lot, and I mean A LOT.

Thanks

EP Points

I have been searching for an UNDUB of Origins for about 5 years now, checking google, searching in forums like this. It feels like a looong jurney is finally coming to an end.
    Just checked the game, the UNDUB works flawlessly and it is indeed in english with japanese voices. This will be a long weekend...

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes text is in english and voice in japanese

Thanks

EP Points

@Mindelt1

I am trying to play it on my softmodded Wii via USB loader, but in the first battle it constantly freezes.
    On Dolphin 4.0 X64 it also freezes, but in the second battle whenever Guillo launches a special attack... Dolphin 4.0 X86 seems to work fine so far.
    Nonetheless my hope is to find a solution for the problem of freeze on my Wii.

Thanks

Thank you SO much! I literally beat BK1 last night and now moving on to this masterpiece, once again thank you for being just in time as well ^^

Thanks

reporting in

played it with Wii, using dios mios
    everything's fine, but i encountered game breaking crash

in battle, whenever someone's going to use special attack, the game would crash

i first tried this by loading my 16hrs save, went into a battle, everything was smooth until i pick a skill card, then the game crashed
    tried a new game, in the first battle and used a skill card, crash again

any plan to fix this by any chance?

Thanks

EP Points

It`s the same with my Wii...
    Appearently BKO has some issues with softmodded WIIs.
    It`s something about the game havin the wrong file allocations and the wrong size that causes it. Some reported to have sucessfully fixed that with a tool named FSTFIX.exe, but after some attempts it didn`t work for me. The only option left there would be burning the FSTFIXed game onto a disk, but i didn`t try it yet.
    Nonetheless it`s either the game beeing modded in the first place that FSTFIX doesn`t work or i am doing something wrong.

On Dolphin 4.0 X64 it also freezes, but in the second battle whenever Guillo launches a special attack... Dolphin 4.0 X86 seems to work fine so far.
    Nonetheless my hope is to find a solution for the problem of freeze on my Wii.

Thanks

EP Points

Maybe you can try Nintendon't Gamecube Usb loader.