Page 122 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122123124125126127132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    Mrm, tricky one that. All I can find for PC is info about this damn game.
    That one wasn't it, thanks for trying though! I found it eventually, it turns out it wasn't a globally released game but a game local to Scandinavian countries. The name translates to "Robinson: An Exciting Survival Game" or something lame like that. https://youtu.be/W5y7YQHrxRA?t=2m21s
    Wow it's such a crappy game... lol. The only torrent of the game is dead, though. ahwell

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fazermint View Post
    That one wasn't it, thanks for trying though! I found it eventually, it turns out it wasn't a globally released game but a game local to Scandinavian countries. The name translates to "Robinson: An Exciting Survival Game" or something lame like that. https://youtu.be/W5y7YQHrxRA?t=2m21s
    Wow it's such a crappy game... lol. The only torrent of the game is dead, though. ahwell
    Ah, I just realized your name sort of implies you're a scandinavian as well.

The game looks deliciously awful. ^___________________^

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

Please help me! I am looking for a mini game (sort of platform game). I don't remember much, but there was some kind of creature (a dog maybe?), who jumps on platforms and collecst diamonds (i think...). I remember levels with grass or tar and it make that creature move in slow motion. There was also level in space. I have a feeling that in title was word "factory", but I'm not sure.

Thanks

Hope you guys can help me out with this..

I'm trying to remember a game on the PS1. Not sure if that's the only platform it was on, but anyway.
    Let me start out that the game very much resembles the original final fantasy game's with a turn based battle system.
    I remembered you start out the game where a man or women stands on a mounten cliff and a huge dragon like creature appears roaring in the far distance out of the woods.
    The character that you play if i remembered had spiky hair, red armor and black or brown pants. he also travels with two other companions that he meets through out his adventures, one guy with a spear and a girl with a bow'n'arrow.

One thing i'd also like to add on the battle system, like i said its a turn based system, but when you get your turn and press 'attack' the character runs to the opponent where a quick time action appears and have to press the displaying button at the right moment in order to trigger a secondary attack this while shouting a word, i think it was 'Volcano' or 'Thunder' i don't know.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kille2rd; 10th-May-2015 at 02:33.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kille2rd View Post
    Hope you guys can help me out with this..

I'm trying to remember a game on the PS1. Not sure if that's the only platform it was on, but anyway.
    Let me start out that the game very much resembles the original final fantasy game's with a turn based battle system.
    I remembered you start out the game where a man or women stands on a mounten cliff and a huge dragon like creature appears roaring in the far distance out of the woods.
    The character that you play if i remembered had spiky hair, red armor and black or brown pants. he also travels with two other companions that he meets through out his adventures, one guy with a spear and a girl with a bow'n'arrow.

One thing i'd also like to add on the battle system, like i said its a turn based system, but when you get your turn and press 'attack' the character runs to the opponent where a quick time action appears and have to press the displaying button at the right moment in order to trigger a secondary attack this while shouting a word, i think it was 'Volcano' or 'Thunder' i don't know.

Thanks.
    That sounds very much like Legend of Dragoon
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

YES! Just looked it up, and i have finally found it! Big thanks and a huge to Ragnar.

Thanks

Post help me to find the game name

i forgot game name in google play android version. that game has red-dot we move that red-dot with our finger without touching anything , when it touches to anything it turns glows off and game end game start from beginning. that game look like rock cave having red dot light blinks at one point we move that reddot with our finger to destination with out touching any thing
    @please help me to get that game name i am thinking about that game name for so much time but i can not remember that game name
    please help me to find that game name

Thanks

Hi! Many years ago (maybe in the 90's) I played a PC game, which was based in a ball viewed from above, that was directed with the arrow keys. There was a grey surface in which the ball was moved I believe, and if you went out of the surface, the ball fell out and you had to begin the level again. The version I played was a demo. I don't know why, but I remember its name as "The Ballgame", but I found only one game called like that and it seems older, and has nothing to do with it.
    I hope someone knows something about the game. Thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pemattio View Post
    Hi! Many years ago (maybe in the 90's) I played a PC game, which was based in a ball viewed from above, that was directed with the arrow keys. There was a grey surface in which the ball was moved I believe, and if you went out of the surface, the ball fell out and you had to begin the level again. The version I played was a demo. I don't know why, but I remember its name as "The Ballgame", but I found only one game called like that and it seems older, and has nothing to do with it.
    I hope someone knows something about the game. Thanks!
    Imma gonna guess Marble Madness.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Imma gonna guess Marble Madness.
    That game is very similar! Seems very good! Thanks! But I remember it was plain 2D and there were no other balls...
    I'm from Argentina if that helps, but I don't think it was an argentinian game
    Last edited by pemattio; 17th-May-2015 at 13:42.

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know of any plain 2D Marble Madness-ish games. But maybe a list like this helps?

http://www.giantbomb.com/marble-madn...similar-games/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default (Game request) a PS shooting game with man-liked cats and dogs...

Hi there! I'm searching a game for my friend and here's a few memories about this game he described to me:

the gamers control man-liked cats and dogs shooters (in suit) to face their enemies, and the battlefield is a city like New York.

If you know the game's title, please let me know, many thanks

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Hello guys,
    I would like to know a name of the game which I played years ago.
    I will post as much info I remember;

So,first thing I remember was that you could choose between (4?) characters at the beginning.(Game is played in 1st person).I remember this female character she could use fire projectile from her finger(right hand) but because it was powerful attack it drained her health by small percentage by each use of it.Another character which I remember was a male (2 males 2 females I think?) he had some high caliber handgun and had a robotic voice.So the plot is set (first mission) in an underground facility which starts as soon as lift reaches the bottom.Hostiles are robotic creatures.There are multiple versions of them (ofc).I also remember a robot vessel which fired a green plasma.For healing yourself you had to pick medkits.But there were also a ''falsified'' medkits which drained your health.There are also flying ''ball shaped'' enemies which would just crash into you each time they see you and they had some kind of a red eye which looked like some kind of a cross.

Ahh,this info is all I remember for a game which I played 10+ years ago
    Any help would be appreciated
    Cheers all
    Last edited by Spitfire001; 23rd-May-2015 at 16:06.

Thanks

I played this ps1 game long time ago.the only thing i remember is it was a kind of third person shooter game.the part i remember was you find a piece of paper and there is this music note on the paper,you would play this music on a piano or a music keyboard and it opens a door, that's all i remember about this game, by the way it is not resident evil as far as i remember but i'm not sure.