Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by dna9 View Post
    Heya! so there is this game i used to play on PS1, it was basically a simple gun game where u had one character or two (if u were playing multiplayer) and u would just move from left towards the right, shooting all enemies that would come in your way. There would be a boss battle at the end of each level and then after defeating him you would continue to the next level. Along the way you could get in a helicopter or tank and also get different guns along the way. Really wanna buy that game but can't remember the name can anyone help me?
    was the game 2D or 3D?
    If it was 2D this sounds like Metal Slug X, or Metal Slug (Japanese)

Thanks

I find about a game where there's two,,you know,,like chipmunks where they are adventuring together..can someone name it to me? thanks Terima kasih banyak

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by faizir View Post
    I find about a game where there's two,,you know,,like chipmunks where they are adventuring together..can someone name it to me? thanks Terima kasih banyak
    Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers

OR

Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers 2

Both of them are for the NES.

Thanks

There was a japanese fishing game I once played for PS1, all I remember it's that it was different from Reel Fishing because I actually had a character that could move between fishing spots, and in the game there was a wooden bridge and I had a lodge.
    Please help me find this precious game.

Thanks

This one might be too obscure to solve... but I had a game on my commodore amiga (it was either on my 500 or my 3000). It was possibly something I got from a freeware magazine called "Software Excitement" maybe?

the game is a top down perspective local two player arena type battle game. I believe it was split screen, so you would run around in this maze (color palette was very gray/silver). There were wall obstacles, and weapon powerups placed around. you would just run around frantically, collect your favorite weapons and shoot at each other from a top down perspective. I am thinking some of the weapons were a laser, scatter shot, maybe a bouncing shot. etc. I seem to remember the weapons, and the icons that represented them when they were on the ground, were very red and blue and maybe pink.

The reason I loved this game was because it was fast paced, and it had local multiplayer with split screen. it was a lot of fun to run around and fight each other.

anyone have any idea what this might have been?

UNSOLVED

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jtrim1 View Post
    This one might be too obscure to solve... but I had a game on my commodore amiga (it was either on my 500 or my 3000). It was possibly something I got from a freeware magazine called "Software Excitement" maybe?

the game is a top down perspective local two player arena type battle game. I believe it was split screen, so you would run around in this maze (color palette was very gray/silver). There were wall obstacles, and weapon powerups placed around. you would just run around frantically, collect your favorite weapons and shoot at each other from a top down perspective. I am thinking some of the weapons were a laser, scatter shot, maybe a bouncing shot. etc. I seem to remember the weapons, and the icons that represented them when they were on the ground, were very red and blue and maybe pink.

The reason I loved this game was because it was fast paced, and it had local multiplayer with split screen. it was a lot of fun to run around and fight each other.

anyone have any idea what this might have been?

UNSOLVED
    Wow you know what? I think I might know this because I used to play it a lot with my brother and I wondered what it was called for the longest time too! Was it Extreme Violence?

http://www.lemonamiga.com/reviews/view.php?id=225

Thanks

Default Rocket ship, asteroid belts and space enemies...classic fun :)

Hi,
    There is this game that I probably played 25 years ago, which I have not been able to find since then. It was very simple and had rather crude characters but, nevertheless, it was much fun for me and my friends back then.
    It was a stand-up arcade game with a joystick and one button for shooting. You fly this rocket ship horizontally from left to right on the screen. It goes through an asteroid belt, which is static at first, and you shoot the asteroids, so that they disappear. This way you clear a path for the ship to pass through. The ship can only go up and down on the screen but it automatically moves to the right, therefore if you do not blast the asteroids fast enough, you crash into them. You only have the option to slow down a bit the rightward progression if you go to the left with your joystick or speed up the ship a little bit in its rightward movement when you press your joystick to the right.
    Once the asteroid level is complete, you move on to a level where you battle foes by shooting at them. Your spaceship is located on the left side of the screen and you only move up and down (and shoot constantly, of course ) and your foes are to the right.
    And so, the game alternates. In Level 1, you navigate through and shoot the static asteroid belt. In Level 2, then you fight enemies. Level 3 is the asteroid belt again, however this time the last two columns of the asteroid belt are moving - one from top to bottom and the the other from bottom to top on the screen. Level 4 you are fighting different enemies again. Level 5 is the asteroid belt again, however now more columns are moving....and so on. As far as I remember, there were 4 levels of asteroid belts (they were the most fun for me), alternating with 4 different levels of shooting at enemies to your right. I can only remember one level with these enemies, which appeared in the shape of suns. I think that there were two or three large suns on the screen. When you shoot at them, each one splits into two smaller suns and so on....I think altogether one splits four times until you are able to kill the much smaller offsprings.
    EDIT: Also, I am pretty sure that in Level 1 the ship and the asteroids were all colored orange.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me with the title of this game and possible link to its ROM. Thank you!

UNSLOVED.
    Last edited by c_fan359; 7th-January-2015 at 10:01.

Thanks

All I remember was that it was an arcade game where you choose one of three pilots (all males), and then you get to choose one of two co-pilots (all females). Thanks in advance!

Edit: Twas Progear.
    Last edited by duo21; 27th-January-2015 at 07:31.

Thanks

so,this game i've played about 5 years ago it was something like dark souls but you could trasform into demon by pressing r or f...... the name of the game started with r,s or l .... don't remember... it's more similar to knight of temple... i remember one level in which your demon transformation fighted against you... you could upgrade de human form power or demonic one,that's all i know .O and there were spots in small whitee cracks were you could regenerate your health using the sword .there were some kind of good spirits and bad ... don't remember what wast with them but... i hope you guess . i love that game

Quote Originally Posted by Toonwriter View Post
    I remember a computer game that had a man named Quinn, and it had CD-i-like graphics, yet it was a good game. It had guards, traps and dangers, and whenever Quinn gets in a fighting stance, the music turns heavy metal. The game took place in medieval times.
    Batman Arkham City: 'Harley Quinn's Revenge' is it?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 6th-April-2015 at 11:46. Reason: posts merged

Thanks

This game is an PS2 racing game I played somewhere between 2003-2006. Before choosing a track you could drive around in this arena and look at every world/track. I remember that 1 "gate" had dinosaurs outside. Different maps/tracks had different vehicles, boat/car is what i remember. In one track when you raced with boats the road led into a tunnel with water. In this tunnel there was a monster or big man which you had to avoid, by going around or between its' legs.

Thanks

i miss this game so much it was very fun and i seen it on a youtube ad, its about you get a role in which you can be different things like a detective, murderer and more, the murderers (notice the S at the end) get to vote on who to kill at the night and the detectives (again S) gets to choose on who to inspect, at the day everyone gets to choose who to kill/execute if they think they're the murderer.

Its similar to Town Of Salem but its not the same, the graphics look nicer and more smooth.
    PLEASE help! i miss this game and i want to find it!

Thanks

So the game i'm looking for is for the playstation console. Me and my brother used to play it a lot when we were very young, around 10 years ago. The game was split-screen playable, we played against each other, i was controlling a red robotic vehicle, and he was controlling the blue one. We were matched up in a huge arena where we were looking for each other to kill the other one. please help me!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bjekic View Post
    So the game i'm looking for is for the playstation console. Me and my brother used to play it a lot when we were very young, around 10 years ago. The game was split-screen playable, we played against each other, i was controlling a red robotic vehicle, and he was controlling the blue one. We were matched up in a huge arena where we were looking for each other to kill the other one. please help me!
    Sounds like future cop L.A.P.D. to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Sounds like future cop L.A.P.D. to me.
    Tell me where you live, i'll come over and blow your fucking weenie. Dude you're amazing thanks a lot!
    Now that i have seen it now, i don't think i'll ever play it again but at least I have all those good memories

Thanks

Wink Please help me! I want to play this game so much!!!

It has crystal stone bases, i think floating, kite shaped. The map is grassy sorta, u scroll left or right around the 2D map with your mouse. It can be for 2 players or singleplayer. You deploy troops. I think u generate gold or some points. One of the troops in ur collection is called "Newbie", i think another troop is called "Novice" A troop that shoots blue fireballs, female. A "Mage" or something that shoots Red fireballs. The first team to destroy the opponents crystal hovering stone wins. Also there is a last troop in the list called "Dreadlord" Carries 2 swords. It has a song i think called "Waterflame - Glorious morning". There is a troop also called "Ninja" wears black helmet, runs fast and knife attacks.