Page 100 of 145 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

There was this game I loved on the inter web and what happened was you like made an anime person then you went around to like different town and got quests and fought stuff like giant bees and you rode a huge eagle to all the different towns and you could get pets to fight with you. and there was like bears and bandits and stuff. Oh and in some towns there was hair dressers.

unsolved

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by molly12 View Post
    There was this game I loved on the inter web and what happened was you like made an anime person then you went around to like different town and got quests and fought stuff like giant bees and you rode a huge eagle to all the different towns and you could get pets to fight with you. and there was like bears and bandits and stuff. Oh and in some towns there was hair dressers.

unsolved
    Adventure Quest or Adventure Quest Worlds? It certainly sounds like it, anyway.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can i ask for another game, fellas? I think that this will be my last one, because i can't remember a sh*t of my childhood.

System: no idea; i played it on a Windows 98 PC, but it got a Sega Genesis emulator, so we (me and my friends) played a lot of games of Genesis there too... anyway, i've downloaded almost every good game for the Genesis and i still can't find it... so i guess it was a PC game. Maybe.

Description: now this is the difficult part. I just can remember that it was a 2D Motorbike racing game, like those Flash ones around the web (I'm not sure if i can post the link of one). It was 2D, so it wasn't, eehrr, actual racing really. I remember just one motorbike along the flat track.

But the graphics were really great. It was all gloomy, nocturnal... you know, dark. No colourful images. In fact, i think it was ambiented in the night, because the background looked like the background of the Chemical Plant level in Sonic the Hedgegog 2 for Sega Genesis:

yeah, that's the thing. I also remember lamposts and... the more solid memory, cages. Yeah, cages. You passed up into those cages.

The gameplay? well... i think that you got to jump something... got some speed and jump a long distance... maybe you got to jump the same cages i've talked about. but i can't remember that much.

Hope you guys could help me this time. Yeah, the description now sucks, but it's all i can remember.
    And this would be my last request because i got all that i need now (This thread is being fantastic for me, i tell you. Saving my lost memories! Thanks for your help and your time ).

UNSOLVED

Thanks

Hi, it'd be awesome if you could find the title of these games

In a dark sci fi world a cast of humanoid monsters have decided to trade the meat of another intelligent specie because it is weak. One of the protagonists overhears the plan from outside of the business-political meeting and, horrified, fears for his life and for his mates (belonging to the specie). Also, one of the main characters resembles a tadpole and has to flee constantly from agressors.

The second game takes place in a western-like set with humanoid monsters also. there's this anonymous hero hiding under a cape, chasing criminals for a living when in fact (spoiler) he's one of the most researched outlaws and for which authorities offer a nice sum, dead or alive. It's just after his appearance is revealed (an equine man)than the script passes on from catching his preys to making sure that he doesn't get caught or killed.

Thanks for thinking about it and hopefully coming with the answer

Annabelle

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
    Hi, it'd be awesome if you could find the title of these games

In a dark sci fi world a cast of humanoid monsters have decided to trade the meat of another intelligent specie because it is weak. One of the protagonists overhears the plan from outside of the business-political meeting and, horrified, fears for his life and for his mates (belonging to the specie). Also, one of the main characters resembles a tadpole and has to flee constantly from agressors.
    Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey

The second game takes place in a western-like set with humanoid monsters also. there's this anonymous hero hiding under a cape, chasing criminals for a living when in fact (spoiler) he's one of the most researched outlaws and for which authorities offer a nice sum, dead or alive. It's just after his appearance is revealed (an equine man)than the script passes on from catching his preys to making sure that he doesn't get caught or killed.

Thanks for thinking about it and hopefully coming with the answer

Annabelle
    Oddworld Strangers Wrath

Please, in the future be as descriptive as possible on the games in question, meaning; Platform, game play style, possible time frame you played it, etc.
    Hope this helps you!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlavaFlave For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I know these were frugal indications but I played at this games only for a few minutes like 8 years ago... Thanks you so much!

Thanks

So this ARCADE game is one that I remember seeing as a kid circa 1990 perhaps? I never played it as I wasn't into racing games, but I cannot get the image out of my head and never saw the marquee name plate.

AFAIK, you drove a motorcycle (or something similar) the viewpoint was behind the driver (ala Hang-On) and the demo screen had the bikers racing on what looked like a cliff-side road, that had pretty quick/twitch gameplay (or what looked like you needed quick reflexes to not plummet off the turns around the cliffside)
    Anyway, another noticeable feature was during the demo, there was a floating robot eye thingy that was moving around the screen, highlighting what was going on as the racers were driving.
    I saw it from a distance and don't recall what was being displayed by the robot thing but I think I heard it have some kind of jibberish synth-speak or just sound effects like it was announcing whatever it was displaying.

Sorry if it's complicated to process, but i figure it's better to give too much info than being too vague! Thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by bonovox400 View Post
    So this ARCADE game is one that I remember seeing as a kid circa 1990 perhaps? I never played it as I wasn't into racing games, but I cannot get the image out of my head and never saw the marquee name plate.

AFAIK, you drove a motorcycle (or something similar) the viewpoint was behind the driver (ala Hang-On) and the demo screen had the bikers racing on what looked like a cliff-side road, that had pretty quick/twitch gameplay (or what looked like you needed quick reflexes to not plummet off the turns around the cliffside)
    Anyway, another noticeable feature was during the demo, there was a floating robot eye thingy that was moving around the screen, highlighting what was going on as the racers were driving.
    I saw it from a distance and don't recall what was being displayed by the robot thing but I think I heard it have some kind of jibberish synth-speak or just sound effects like it was announcing whatever it was displaying.

Sorry if it's complicated to process, but i figure it's better to give too much info than being too vague! Thanks!
    Was it a stand up machine or was it a cabinet model (the type where you sit on a prop bike)?? The floating robot thing you mention makes it sound a lot like RadMobile, which is a racing game by Sega (but it has cars, not bikes). Were they super bikes like Hang-On or dirt bikes? There is one game you can take a look at, it's Suzuka 8 hours - not sure if it's a stand up machine or not, but there is a cabinet version. Screenshot below.
    2799_1.png
    There's also this game, Racing Hero
    Last edited by FlavaFlave; 23rd-July-2013 at 00:14.

Thanks

Hey Flava,
    No it wasn't either of those. I've seen suzuki 8 and it's not that. Radmobile is driving a car, and this definitely had a "behind the bike" view like hang-on, but i'm not 100% positive it was bikes. It could've been "space cycles" or some junk for all I know. The robot "eye" narrator thing makes it seem kinda sci-fi-ish, but I didn't get that vibe. I recall it being an upright arcade cab if that helps.

Thanks

Default pls help meee

Hello, i want to ask. I liked a Nes/Snes tactical game. i the game using square coordinate (like fire emblem) but using soldier in each char. and the 3-6 soldier and each soldier using 1 square exactly like the char. The first battle, we use 2 char, a main char(male) using horse and a female char using wand (magic). and each of them have soldier around them. if the soldiers go far from their's char, the power of the soldier weakened. The graphic is big (more zoom than fire emblem). and the life point is using "10" life. after lvl up until enough lv, you can change your job (the main char can change to horse type or axe+shield type), and the soldier also change depends of char's job.

Pls tell me if u know about it because i like the game. but because it using japanase/chinese language so i can't understand the text. Thx (sorry for my bad english)

Solved
    Last edited by arrianda; 25th-July-2013 at 12:16.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by arrianda View Post
    Hello, i want to ask. I liked a Nes/Snes tactical game. i the game using square coordinate (like fire emblem) but using soldier in each char. and the 3-6 soldier and each soldier using 1 square exactly like the char. The first battle, we use 2 char, a main char(male) using horse and a female char using wand (magic). and each of them have soldier around them. if the soldiers go far from their's char, the power of the soldier weakened. The graphic is big (more zoom than fire emblem). and the life point is using "10" life. after lvl up until enough lv, you can change your job (the main char can change to horse type or axe+shield type), and the soldier also change depends of char's job.

Pls tell me if u know about it because i like the game. but because it using japanase/chinese language so i can't understand the text. Thx (sorry for my bad english)
    My first guess would be Tactics Ogre for SNES. It got a translated PSX port in 1995 or so, and they finally finished copying over that translation to the SNES version of the game 2 or 3 years ago.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm thinking of a PSX rpg. It's turn-based. You're a knight, and you find this little (pink?) dragon, who becomes your partner and helps you fight. As you play the game, this little dragon grows and learns more moves. That's what I've got for now. I might remember more.

Edit: Done, thanks to GoB.
    Last edited by Takion Sun; 25th-July-2013 at 05:15.

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Takion Sun View Post
    I'm thinking of a PSX rpg. It's turn-based. You're a knight, and you find this little (pink?) dragon, who becomes your partner and helps you fight. As you play the game, this little dragon grows and learns more moves. That's what I've got for now. I might remember more.
    Is it Dragon Seeds for PS1?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlavaFlave For This Useful Post:

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Takion Sun View Post
    Guardians Crusade
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    Guardians Crusade
    Yeah, that's it for sure - totally forgot that game even existed