Page 118 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1868108113114115116117118119120121122123128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Default There's this awsome game...

Hey does anyone know the name to a black & white plat-former where you transform from black to white and visa verse and the final boss is a rainbow guy which you have to destroy a green, red and blue diamond to activate? Also I believe the game's title starts with an a, I'm not to sure. It was one of my favorite games ever. Please tell me the name if you know. (Btw it's 2D)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by EpicGamer10075 View Post
    Hey does anyone know the name to a black & white plat-former where you transform from black to white and visa verse and the final boss is a rainbow guy which you have to destroy a green, red and blue diamond to activate? Also I believe the game's title starts with an a, I'm not to sure. It was one of my favorite games ever. Please tell me the name if you know. (Btw it's 2D)
    Toggling between black and white makes me think Ikaruga, but that's not a platformer. I found a list of 'games like' it though, so maybe it'll pop up there?
    http://www.giantbomb.com/ikaruga/303...similar-games/

The only platformer I really noticed on that list was the bit.trip stuff. But I don't really think that's it.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Toggling between black and white makes me think Ikaruga, but that's not a platformer. I found a list of 'games like' it though, so maybe it'll pop up there?
    http://www.giantbomb.com/ikaruga/303...similar-games/

The only platformer I really noticed on that list was the bit.trip stuff. But I don't really think that's it.
    No... the game is decently pixelized the graphics are like terraria.

Thanks

Talking Help me find this NDS date game

yeah. 1 year ago i find out a dating game by japanese. but i deleted because not understading japanese. Now when my japanese skill go up, i recall this game but unfortunately cannot remember name of that

game art style like you are reading a manga it's very funny - (like osu image below !!! )
    and you act as an office man he is very fat and short but cute and humorous. game have 4 or 5 ( not well remember ) girl . and when you finish a girl. game unlock next girl.

in first girl, you are in a bus. you have many choose - give your seat to the strange old man - or do nothing - or give it to the strange girl. then in next scene. you realize she is the new clerk in company. and you start to earn point in many event.

the other girl is a policeman or hairdresser i not remember.
    hope these clues can help you find this . please. many many thank \^^/

3.jpg

i mean game graphic like osu. because it like you're reading an animated manga. so i copied image from osu game. it's not rhytm game as osu. it's is totally dating-sim game
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (84.8 KB, 87 views)
    Last edited by anhchopden; 14th-September-2014 at 14:14.

Thanks
    EP Points

I forgot a game name
    Here is some info that might help:
    • It is on the NES
    • It was made by Konami
    • It had an awesome sound track
    • You can play with another player
    • I think it was made in 1987
    • Its not Contra
    Last edited by angelboy777777; 20th-September-2014 at 03:59.

Thanks
    EP Points

Erm, just skim a list of Konami games sorted by release year? Just skimming over the year something will pop out at you.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/10626-konami
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Try Ultra releases for the NES as well. Same company, different name. The only games that come to mind for me are Life Force and Jackal. Everything else seems painfully obvious to remember, such as the TMNT games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Are you gonna tell us what it was? I'm curious now, seeing as I did put thought into it myself.

Thanks
    EP Points

this ps1 game has characters of robots and its a fighting game...i played it ten years ago. i remember playing a character. A robot cowboy with huge hands that he uses to travel throughout the level because his legs are really small.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by IndorilNerevar View Post
    this ps1 game has characters of robots and its a fighting game...i played it ten years ago. i remember playing a character. A robot cowboy with huge hands that he uses to travel throughout the level because his legs are really small.
    You're thinking of Boombots:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Guys I found the game at -----! The games name is: Antichromatic
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 27th-September-2014 at 00:33. Reason: no ads!

Thanks

Default "Crimson Red?"

There's a helicopter game with a overhead view, the graphics look neon, the main enemy is "Crimson Red" or something and there's a boat on your team. Anyone know the title of the game?

Thanks

Heya! so there is this game i used to play on PS1, it was basically a simple gun game where u had one character or two (if u were playing multiplayer) and u would just move from left towards the right, shooting all enemies that would come in your way. There would be a boss battle at the end of each level and then after defeating him you would continue to the next level. Along the way you could get in a helicopter or tank and also get different guns along the way. Really wanna buy that game but can't remember the name can anyone help me?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by dna9 View Post
    Heya! so there is this game i used to play on PS1, it was basically a simple gun game where u had one character or two (if u were playing multiplayer) and u would just move from left towards the right, shooting all enemies that would come in your way. There would be a boss battle at the end of each level and then after defeating him you would continue to the next level. Along the way you could get in a helicopter or tank and also get different guns along the way. Really wanna buy that game but can't remember the name can anyone help me?
    was the game 2D or 3D?
    If it was 2D this sounds like Metal Slug X, or Metal Slug (Japanese)

Thanks
    EP Points

It could be metal slug.