Page 120 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

There was a japanese fishing game I once played for PS1, all I remember it's that it was different from Reel Fishing because I actually had a character that could move between fishing spots, and in the game there was a wooden bridge and I had a lodge.
    Please help me find this precious game.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Here is a good place to jog your memory,

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/list-109

and then just search youtube for videos on the game
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wow, there are a lot of fishing games on the PlayStation! I never owned even one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There are a lot of fishing games in PS1 but it could be maybe this one:
    http://psxdatacenter.com/games/J/L/SLPS-01914.html

Thanks
    EP Points

Championship bass sounds like it.

Thanks

This one might be too obscure to solve... but I had a game on my commodore amiga (it was either on my 500 or my 3000). It was possibly something I got from a freeware magazine called "Software Excitement" maybe?

the game is a top down perspective local two player arena type battle game. I believe it was split screen, so you would run around in this maze (color palette was very gray/silver). There were wall obstacles, and weapon powerups placed around. you would just run around frantically, collect your favorite weapons and shoot at each other from a top down perspective. I am thinking some of the weapons were a laser, scatter shot, maybe a bouncing shot. etc. I seem to remember the weapons, and the icons that represented them when they were on the ground, were very red and blue and maybe pink.

The reason I loved this game was because it was fast paced, and it had local multiplayer with split screen. it was a lot of fun to run around and fight each other.

anyone have any idea what this might have been?

UNSOLVED

Thanks

Default Rocket ship, asteroid belts and space enemies...classic fun :)

Hi,
    There is this game that I probably played 25 years ago, which I have not been able to find since then. It was very simple and had rather crude characters but, nevertheless, it was much fun for me and my friends back then.
    It was a stand-up arcade game with a joystick and one button for shooting. You fly this rocket ship horizontally from left to right on the screen. It goes through an asteroid belt, which is static at first, and you shoot the asteroids, so that they disappear. This way you clear a path for the ship to pass through. The ship can only go up and down on the screen but it automatically moves to the right, therefore if you do not blast the asteroids fast enough, you crash into them. You only have the option to slow down a bit the rightward progression if you go to the left with your joystick or speed up the ship a little bit in its rightward movement when you press your joystick to the right.
    Once the asteroid level is complete, you move on to a level where you battle foes by shooting at them. Your spaceship is located on the left side of the screen and you only move up and down (and shoot constantly, of course ) and your foes are to the right.
    And so, the game alternates. In Level 1, you navigate through and shoot the static asteroid belt. In Level 2, then you fight enemies. Level 3 is the asteroid belt again, however this time the last two columns of the asteroid belt are moving - one from top to bottom and the the other from bottom to top on the screen. Level 4 you are fighting different enemies again. Level 5 is the asteroid belt again, however now more columns are moving....and so on. As far as I remember, there were 4 levels of asteroid belts (they were the most fun for me), alternating with 4 different levels of shooting at enemies to your right. I can only remember one level with these enemies, which appeared in the shape of suns. I think that there were two or three large suns on the screen. When you shoot at them, each one splits into two smaller suns and so on....I think altogether one splits four times until you are able to kill the much smaller offsprings.
    EDIT: Also, I am pretty sure that in Level 1 the ship and the asteroids were all colored orange.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me with the title of this game and possible link to its ROM. Thank you!

UNSLOVED.
    Last edited by c_fan359; 7th-January-2015 at 10:01.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey guys,

Now I have a strange one.
    The game I am thinking of is a PC flash game, it was all online.
    The details I have are hazy to say the least but essentially you made a character and you would do quests to earn pets weapons and armour.
    I remember the colour scheme for the website was orange.
    The fighting in the game was non-interactive, you watched your character fight and it was very luck based depending on whether or not you won.
    I remember one particular skill you can unlock which would deal double damage and that was that your character would jump into the air and diagonally throw a weapon from your inventory at the enemy.
    It looked very "kung-fu esq"
    I appreciate this website is more for retro games but this is bugging me like crazy.

Unsolved
    *Computer Specs*
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.1GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 8GB GDDR5

If You Find My Help Useful In Any Way Please Click Thanks.
    Bennieboi's Question Of The Day (now defunct)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devi View Post
    Alright, this one has been driving me insane for years. It's an old PC game for kids (possibly educational? Possibly not, but I really want to say it was). Side scroller, you play as a knight in silver armor with a red feather on his helmet, and it has a very Super Mario World vibe to it. It's a brightly colored game with very catchy music and I only played the demo so I have no other details, really. I want to say it was suggested the knight was Arthur, but that could be complete nonsense. And, no, I'm not thinking of the Ghouls 'n Ghost series.

Thanks in advance
    Figured it out. Last Knight at Camelot.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by jtrim1 View Post
    This one might be too obscure to solve... but I had a game on my commodore amiga (it was either on my 500 or my 3000). It was possibly something I got from a freeware magazine called "Software Excitement" maybe?

the game is a top down perspective local two player arena type battle game. I believe it was split screen, so you would run around in this maze (color palette was very gray/silver). There were wall obstacles, and weapon powerups placed around. you would just run around frantically, collect your favorite weapons and shoot at each other from a top down perspective. I am thinking some of the weapons were a laser, scatter shot, maybe a bouncing shot. etc. I seem to remember the weapons, and the icons that represented them when they were on the ground, were very red and blue and maybe pink.

The reason I loved this game was because it was fast paced, and it had local multiplayer with split screen. it was a lot of fun to run around and fight each other.

anyone have any idea what this might have been?

UNSOLVED
    Wow you know what? I think I might know this because I used to play it a lot with my brother and I wondered what it was called for the longest time too! Was it Extreme Violence?

http://www.lemonamiga.com/reviews/view.php?id=225

Thanks

All I remember was that it was an arcade game where you choose one of three pilots (all males), and then you get to choose one of two co-pilots (all females). Thanks in advance!

Edit: Twas Progear.
    Last edited by duo21; 27th-January-2015 at 07:31.

Thanks
    EP Points

Mines was for PS2 (or 1) and your this guy who leaves his home and goes dungeon crawling. Then you find out you can't jump ledges or whatever so you get a new character you can play as and she jumps ledges. The last part I remember was that you fight this flying thing that looks like Apa, from the avatar. If I said some stuff wrong about the game, I haven't played since I was four or five.

Unsolved

Thanks

Hello there

I am looking for an old, I think FPS game. It was about parents trying to save their child which has been kidnapped at the begining of the game. There were a lot of guns, rocket launchers etc. I remember one characteristic detail about this game - there was a big fat giant (who I always found funny to fight with xd). He used to throw big boulders at you, and the ony way to defeat him at a given stage was to send your wife flying (she could do that after collecting some sort of gas/fuel or whatever it was). She then was starting to attack him with some sort of powerfull weapon from the air. Next thing I remember is that in one mission/level there was poisonous gas just above ground so that you had to jump over selected places in order to survive.

Found it: Nitro Family :)
    Last edited by UJhiskey; 8th-February-2015 at 04:29.

Thanks

Solved
    Game = Shadow Force

Hello! There's an arcade title I played in the late 90's early 2000's. (I want to say, I played it in 1999.) The game was in the style of a brawler, or beat-em-up. Like Turtles in Time where you could walk up and down as well as side to side (I think). You were a ninja that fought unique enemies. One of your special powers- and this was key to the gameplay, was to absorb the likeness and abilities of enemies you were fighting.

Games I know that are NOT this one: (edited update)

Ninja Gaiden,
    Vigilante,
    Sengoku,
    Ninja Combat,
    Mystic Warriors: Wrath of the Ninjas,
    Shinobi,
    Oriental Legend

Thanks!
    Last edited by Firia; 20th-February-2015 at 11:20.

Thanks

Hello please help me to find this game it talking about a funny alien with one eye his skin is blue he fall with his spaceship on the earth planet on a farm and meet a orange duck that help him to repair his spaceship and back to his home The game is played with mouse its familiar to "abuba the alien " the game is for pc Cd-rom 1999 / 2001/ 2002 /2000