Page 26 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It a fighting game for psp like Tekken 3 but every fighter have a sword with him or knife and when we block our sword power
    decreases I have seen this on a game parlour 2 years ago and we have to fight on a stage platform which is square.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tanwarmohit287 View Post
    It a fighting game for psp like Tekken 3 but every fighter have a sword with him or knife and when we block our sword power
    decreases I have seen this on a game parlour 2 years ago and we have to fight on a stage platform which is square.
    I think you're talking about Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny - the 2009 PSP port of Soulcalibur IV. Everyone's got a fancy weapon and equipment that can be destroyed if the character blocks too much; you can also lose fights by being knocked out ofthe "ring".
    http://psp.ign.com/articles/101/1019792p1.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Su-Sa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Su-Sa View Post
    I think you're talking about Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny - the 2009 PSP port of Soulcalibur IV. Everyone's got a fancy weapon and equipment that can be destroyed if the character blocks too much; you can also lose fights by being knocked out ofthe "ring".
    http://psp.ign.com/articles/101/1019792p1.html
    No the graphics of that game was not that good.

Thanks

Ok, the game I'm looking for is a rhythm/music game. I played a demo for it years ago and for the life of me I can't remember the name. I do remember that you control a craft of some kind, you race along on a track and get colored rectangular bars, and the track moves along to the song that's playing. You could also use your own music as well. I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it, mainly cause I can't remember the name. If anybody has played Rhythm Racer it's kind of like that, but for PC of course. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Ankian; 1st-July-2011 at 18:14.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Cage View Post
    Alright, so no one in my area knows what I'm talking about, but there was a game my parents once had for the PSX (I'm pretty sure...). It was an RPG game, and the main character collected several toys (or dolls? Action figures?) that he would summon in battle to act as party members. My father wants me to find the game for him, but can't remember what its called. The man has cancer, and I'd really like to at least give him this. Please help me out.
    I can only think of the following PSX games

1. Eternal Eyes - my brother who played this vaguely described this as having characters that summons dolls
    2. Monster Seed - summon monsters that you collected
    3. Legend of Mana - main character gets to collect monsters and create golems for partners
    I saw. I came. She slapped me.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ankian View Post
    Ok, the game I'm looking for is a rhythm/music game. I played a demo for it years ago and for the life of me I can't remember the name. I do remember that you control a craft of some kind, you race along on a track and get colored rectangular bars, and the track moves along to the song that's playing. You could also use your own music as well. I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it, mainly cause I can't remember the name. If anybody has played Rhythm Racer it's kind of like that, but for PC of course. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Audiosurf.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you Mimori! As soon as I read the name I was like "that's it" lol.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by tanwarmohit287 View Post
    I still not know the name of game.

Thanks

Is maybe the SEVERENCE check for it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to trinhnhatquang97 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by trinhnhatquang97 View Post
    Is maybe the SEVERENCE check for it
    no.

Thanks

- Game on Sega Mega Drive/Genesis (probably). It was on Sega video game console (100%).
    - The game was probably set in medieval (fantasy) world.
    - Main Hero (maybe there was more characters) looked like Conan the Barbarian, however it's look like he attacking the enemies only by fists and maybe by legs (I'm not quite sure there was sword used to attack).
    - As for games genre it was either adventure (more probably) and beat'em up (less probably) set in 2D environments [it was more probably 2D side-scrolling game (just like Ninja Gaiden) than 2,5D isometric view game (just like Double Dragon)].
    - As for gameplay I remember only two events (probably in the begining of the game). First included climbing/crossing on the line (from left to right just like sometimes in God of War)
    during snow-flurry (actually snow can be only my imagination). Second refers to boss (or sub-boss) fight with witch (or some kind sorceress or phantom/spectre) set probably in 2,5D isometric view (again I'm not quite sure, it was 2D or 2,5D game). This enemy can be first boss/sub-boss in the game.
    - In the end I left most significant element of the gameplay. After beating of the boss there was possibility to make a choice between two items/tonics/case-bottles/elixirs (or there was only one item). If player made a right choice get some kind of power-up (e.g. renew his life-bar). If player had a bad luck lost some HP or even entire life.

That's all I remember (I saw this game almost 15 years ago so all this information and memories are guite faded nowadays).
    Thanks in advance for any kind of help.
    Oki Doki Man

Wrong answers: Altered Beast. Shapeshifter. Rastan Saga games (but those are very similar I asked).
    Last edited by Mazurit; 13th-July-2011 at 21:38.

Thanks
    EP Points

Altered Beast Maybe?

Thanks

I know its for GBA and you can make your own weapons with materials, it has a battle system kinda like tales games just its not and the title starts with an S i think
    Arche. The cutest, most trouble making person ever. Just like me~

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Summon Night - Swordcraft Story? (there's also a sequel to it)

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Corona View Post
    I know its for GBA and you can make your own weapons with materials, it has a battle system kinda like tales games just its not and the title starts with an S i think
    Summon night