Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119120121122123124129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

It was this computer game in the 90s and it was an animated jigsaw puzzle, you could choose the puzzle picture and the difficulty by the number and size of pieces and I think if you got stuck there'd be like a gnome or dwarf or something who would come out and take a piece and put it into place for you, but you could only ask for help a couple of times. it was such a cool game but I can't remember what its called. there was like a water wheel and river with a wizard smoking a bubble pipe, or a nighttime garden with fireworks going off above and stuff.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by maverickhuntergirlZ492 View Post
    It was this computer game in the 90s and it was an animated jigsaw puzzle, you could choose the puzzle picture and the difficulty by the number and size of pieces and I think if you got stuck there'd be like a gnome or dwarf or something who would come out and take a piece and put it into place for you, but you could only ask for help a couple of times. it was such a cool game but I can't remember what its called. there was like a water wheel and river with a wizard smoking a bubble pipe, or a nighttime garden with fireworks going off above and stuff.
    does it involve garden gnomes?

Thanks
    EP Points

I think the helper was a gnome, don't remember if any of the animated puzzles had gnomes. there mighta been

Thanks

I find about a game where there's two,,you know,,like chipmunks where they are adventuring together..can someone name it to me? thanks Terima kasih banyak

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by faizir View Post
    I find about a game where there's two,,you know,,like chipmunks where they are adventuring together..can someone name it to me? thanks Terima kasih banyak
    Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers

OR

Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers 2

Both of them are for the NES.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by maverickhuntergirlZ492 View Post
    I think the helper was a gnome, don't remember if any of the animated puzzles had gnomes. there mighta been
    I think its bertha...if its not, you could look at the escapist magazine forum, there is a thread there named "10 - Old games you remember playing but can't remember the name the of"
    Last edited by IndorilNerevar; 5th-November-2014 at 08:35.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by IndorilNerevar View Post
    I think its bertha...if its not, you could look at the escapist magazine forum, there is a thread there named "10 - Old games you remember playing but can't remember the name the of"
    I think you'll find that virtually every forum worth it's bandwidth has a thread like this.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi folks,

I'm trying to remember the name of a game i've played probably between 1996 et 1998.
    It's a side scrolling shooting game, with gameplay similar to Abuse but with better graphics.
    The action took place in a post apocalyptic world, I remember there were some destroyed Burger Kings advertisements.
    The main character looks like Shadow man. Basically you were running and shooting at enemies with your machine gun. I do remember the explosions were badass and the fights very bloody.

If someone has an idea???

Thank you very much!

Thanks

Default Forgotten the Name of a Game

I've forgotten the Name of this Game: It's an Online Game, the Background is Black and you had to Register with your Email then make up the Gender and Name of a pretend Character. Then there is a selection of Buttons, some look the same, like Heads with Brains sticking out (those are Blue), so let's say we pick that. Then we get one where you have to use Common Sense by saying and doing the right things. I love it! I thought it was called Premonition, but I searched for that and all I got was the Film and Video Game. . Please help!

Thanks

It's an Action Adventure game in PS1.
    The game is in 2D.

I only able to remember the first part of the game.
    The main character was in a village on "Green plains"?, then doing small missions to level up. After that he enters a dungeon, it's kinda hazy but the dungeon is like catacombs?.
    Before i entered the dungeon, the character only has a red bar of health. Then when he entered the dungeon, there's a blue bar and he can use Fire? magic.

It has a very close similarity to Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, but that's not it.

The second thing i remember, when you load the game there's this "patch message" like before you run Spyro year of the dragon there's this "PDX Paradox" message before you play the game. That was when i played it in the console.

Thanks

Hi guys I forgot the name of a PS1 or PS2 game in the 2000s. It is a third-person shooting game.

The first mission of the game is a time attack shooting range and you are allowed to use grenade. I can barely remember one mission that you need to shoot the missiles or dodge them when you are wearing a parachute.
    Last edited by eliotchung1; 8th-December-2014 at 14:17.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by xendra View Post
    It's an Action Adventure game in PS1.
    The game is in 2D.

I only able to remember the first part of the game.
    The main character was in a village on "Green plains"?, then doing small missions to level up. After that he enters a dungeon, it's kinda hazy but the dungeon is like catacombs?.
    Before i entered the dungeon, the character only has a red bar of health. Then when he entered the dungeon, there's a blue bar and he can use Fire? magic.

It has a very close similarity to Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, but that's not it.

The second thing i remember, when you load the game there's this "patch message" like before you run Spyro year of the dragon there's this "PDX Paradox" message before you play the game. That was when i played it in the console.
    i am guessing it is Castlevania

Quote Originally Posted by eliotchung1 View Post
    Hi guys I forgot the name of a PS1 or PS2 game in the 2000s. It is a third-person shooting game.

The first mission of the game is a time attack shooting range and you are allowed to use grenade. I can barely remember one mission that you need to shoot the missiles or dodge them when you are wearing a parachute.
    007: Tomorrow never dies or Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions
    Last edited by IndorilNerevar; 17th-December-2014 at 13:18.

Thanks

PC game: Third person , game was 3D, but old, about 10-15 years old by its graphics. You had to control a hero, which was fighting like a samurai with a sword. You had to go through levels, kill enemies (they were blue and red with swords too as far as I remember). Later strange gorillas with yellow and red eyes. There were boss monsters too. It was possible to do fighting combinations in that game. What I remember else, there were 8 levels. When you complete them, you have to go from level 8 and back all the levels you completed before till you get to the first one (you just had to go back where you came from). Enemies, which you killed before, revived and they were like zombies and skeletons, which you had to kill too. There was a statue in first level, which requied a special weapon to destroy. Then you get to dungeons, where the final boss is (I think it was a dragon with 3 heads, each got different color and abilities. There you complete the game. I remember that I had a fighting challenge after completion of every level. When you complete challenge, you get a scarf increasing your maximum HP. And the last thing I remember is that you could collect tokens with dragon markings on them but I don't remember what they were used for..This game looks like Prince Of Persia, but with slightly different gameplay
    Last edited by outoflock377; 28th-December-2014 at 00:58.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by eliotchung1 View Post

Wild guess, maybe Syphon Filter 2 for Ps1?
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

[Solved]

Alright, this one has been driving me insane for years. It's an old PC game for kids (possibly educational? Possibly not, but I really want to say it was). Side scroller, you play as a knight in silver armor with a red feather on his helmet, and it has a very Super Mario World vibe to it. It's a brightly colored game with very catchy music and I only played the demo so I have no other details, really. I want to say it was suggested the knight was Arthur, but that could be complete nonsense. And, no, I'm not thinking of the Ghouls 'n Ghost series.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Devi; 13th-January-2015 at 06:21.