Page 31 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132333435364181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Armitage View Post
    Well, parts of what you said made me think Killer Instinct (doesn't that dino thingie have a fart attack? Or did I imagine this?), but it doesn't sound all right.
    It doubt it is anywhere near that well-known. Thanks for trying though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zibbiezone View Post
    I've searched for this.. I used to have the game, yet someone left it in the floor, stepped on, broke to never play again. But it was something LIKE Digimon, it had the characters.. I think. But what you would do, was you were on a biiig looong platform, and you had to jump from point A to point B. But as you progress, there were more holes, mines, bounce left/right/back/forwards.. There was a heart system, like Zelda, land on some spaces, you get hearts, others take them away. It's really the best I can explain. One of the main characters was a yellow thing, with a big head, one big eye, and a tail that he bounced on. No arms or anything.. There were also some other characters, don't remember any details except a big rock-titan resembling dude. If anyone could please help me in figuring out the name for it, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Incorrect guesses: Azure Dreams
    I was thinking Monster Rancher but it did not seem to fit the description except for the yellow monster thing. Never had heard of Hop-About

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mazurit View Post
    Nope. Neither Shapeshifter nor Rastan Saga games (but those are very similar I asked). BTW thanks for info about those games. I'll definitely check it out!
    Shadow of the Beast 2?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by scarmiglionne4 View Post
    I was thinking Monster Rancher but it did not seem to fit the description except for the yellow monster thing. Never had heard of Hop-About
    The yellow monster with one big eye and a tail is in Monster Rancher 2 It is the first monster seen while opening the game below the tital of the game.

Thanks

There was this game for psp, think it came out around launch time, if not within the first year of release. it was pretty much a final fantasy-esque jrpg, i remember it being group based combat like ff also, and i believe the main character was looking for a relative of his (not 100% sure on this one), thanks.

solved
    Last edited by AEROBATICS; 18th-July-2011 at 15:15.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AEROBATICS View Post
    There was this game for psp, think it came out around launch time, if not within the first year of release. it was pretty much a final fantasy-esque jrpg, i remember it being group based combat like ff also, and i believe the main character was looking for a relative of his (not 100% sure on this one), thanks.

unsolved
    I would love to help but that is not a lot to go on. Any more details you might could give?

Thanks

I remember playing an old western game, all I can remember about it is that its a PC game and I would use the mouse to shoot bottles or something, and click on an area in which I would enter a different area. I also remember there being some really bad quality cinematics involving me entering a saloon and trading fisticuffs with a mangy drunk, I also have a feeling it might have been a DOS game. If any of you can help me it would be great.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mupen64 Man View Post
    I remember playing an old western game, all I can remember about it is that its a PC game and I would use the mouse to shoot bottles or something, and click on an area in which I would enter a different area. I also remember there being some really bad quality cinematics involving me entering a saloon and trading fisticuffs with a mangy drunk, I also have a feeling it might have been a DOS game. If any of you can help me it would be great.
    Maybe it's Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViQqBY2jiis

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Baumshlager For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baumshlager View Post
    Maybe it's Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist?
    Na, thats not it, and after about an hour of searching I found it! Its called Mad Dog McCree
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Dog_McCree

It was a really great game, thanks for trying to help me.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mupen64 Man View Post
    Na, thats not it, and after about an hour of searching I found it! Its called Mad Dog McCree
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Dog_McCree

It was a really great game, thanks for trying to help me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AEROBATICS View Post

solved
    turns out was pretty easy to find, The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion, thanks anyways

Thanks

Default Hrm Anybody help me out? ;O

It was so long ago i can not seem to remember what it was but
    it was either a Snes or a Nes game that allowed you to name your spells and depending on the name it would be a spell from like a quake to healing poison

That is all i remember lol
    Anybody help me out?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

That'd be Treasure of the Rudras
    http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=rnh
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here you go Paladine it is called Treasure of the Rudras or Rudra no Hihō for the Super Famicom. I am pretty sure that is the one.
    The spells are based on a mantra system where you could change the prefixes and the suffixes to power up the spells.
    Here at emuparadise there are two versions of it under the Rudra no Hihō name, an original japanese version and a translated version.
    Darn you Google when I started this reply you hadn't answered yet.
    Last edited by Matt Stebleton; 19th-July-2011 at 15:52.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Stebleton For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey guys, I thought of this game when I saw that movie Rollerball the other day, just reminded me of it. I used to play it when I went to elementary school, and here's what I know.

The game is similar to the Rollerball -, but it doesn't have any kind of traps or paths like this one, just plain court - similar to Ice Rink.

There are like 4 -5 players each side, and it is played by hand if I'm not mistaken. You pass the ball around, hard tackles are allowed. And there are some special moves inthere too.

You can get new players I think or upgrade/train current ones. I remember precisely there's BETTING system on other matches in your league. It was pretty fun. You could use that money for those actions I just mentioned.

It was a PS 1 game, and I think it starts with an R.

It could be Rageball, but if someone also played-please confirm ^^