Page 117 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2167

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroX4 View Post
    ok i miss only 2 games more but this 1 is more important to me its MS DOS game i just cant find and i tried many times

ok so 1st of all what i remember for sure that was 100%

it was 2D (idk if space) but shooter
    you was flying a ship vertically (up)
    *i think 1st mission was in city or ocean+city (later i explain why)

i remember on the right was sidebar
    where was ur current or available bullets
    bullets was just gray balls

i dont remember could you upgrade while in game or you needed to finish stage and than buy upgrade
    but what i remember for sure that from 1 bullet you could upgrade to 2 bullets

this is part of sidebar i remember

but im not sure could u upgrade to 3 bullets

other thing i believe i remember is that game looks like raptor for MS DOS

but this game dont have that sidebar and have different bullets and music
    *but i think the 1st stage was flying over some city or city + some ocean sea
    cause when i seen this picture from raptor i think i remember that colors from that game i want to find

also i remember the music from 1st stage (or maybe not 1st stage cause i think i had demo)

well im not an artist but i perfectly remember that music well this is the best i could get with my lack of audio skills but maybe this will help someone

after dong sound it just loops cause i dont remember rest of the music (dong sound isnt part of the music)
    http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/64339887/file.html

if you guys give me any name what it could be than i can check it on youtube and i will be sure after the music from 1st stage if its this game or not
    ok so i found it

is called Ravage

Thanks

I forgot the name of game... i played it long time ago so i don't remember much

It was a First Person Shooter more Sci-Fi,you had some kind of remote controling robots and helicopters in game (very bad description) and i think in Singleplayer you always had little team with you trough the whole gameplay...you also could drive tanks and helicopters (i think there is only one or two missions where you could use helicopter),yeh i also remember that in one mission you start at youre base where you have a helicopter and tanks fighting on the battlefield when rushing at enemy base ...in multiplayer i think it had capture the flag and some sort of other gameplays...well i really dont remember much more of it ...hmm i assume the game was somewhere between 2008/9-2012 im not sure uhh

Hope this was helpful and i hope i find out the name soon.
    Between sorry for my bad grammar .

NVM I FOUND THE GAME,ITS CALLED "Frontlines: Fuel of War"
    Last edited by ShockwaveX; 4th-July-2014 at 10:21. Reason: SOLVED

Thanks

Hello,

I have forgotten the name on a old game i think i played on my computer in the 90s - 2000. The game was with an alien that moved around on a board, some teleportation and when the board was done i got transported to another board. There was some electric barriers that stopped me from walking on some brick and i had to turn them off. I think the alien was blue and the game was in 3D and like a platform game i think. Hope someone recognize the game

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    I was thinking 7th Saga... but that sort of doesn't fit the bill at all. RPG? Action?
    It's a side-scrolling action game, only you go up throughout castle areas while fighting enemies. It's not 3D-ish.

Thanks

I'm looking for a certain game. It was out around 1990ish that it was out but wasn't one of major system.
    Here's what i can remember. It was set in a spaceship in space, aliens are invading ship. Goal is to get to core of ship which is 7 layers in and 7 layers down. Have to kill aliens along the way so they don't get their first. It had a HUD which had a video warning where aliens were, showing arrow and flashing. It also had an audio cue where it would beep louder if they were were close. Sometimes you'd only have night vision, sometimes you'd lose vision completely. There was different rooms on each level, you had to protect the computer at the core.

That's about what i can remember of the game. I think it was alien invasion, alien invaders or something like that. The game system was obscure.

Thanks

Sega genesis game, cartridge.
    Fighting game 2 player or 1P vs CPU. (not unlike street fighter)
    1 of the character has grapple hook also this may bi a different character or the same character but, i think i may remeber a trench coat (almost like a dark inspector gadget)
    I think i remember a dark atmosphere like dark colors, dark blues and or purples and greens.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by cdoublejj View Post
    Sega genesis game, cartridge.
    Fighting game 2 player or 1P vs CPU. (not unlike street fighter)
    1 of the character has grapple hook also this may bi a different character or the same character but, i think i may remeber a trench coat (almost like a dark inspector gadget)
    I think i remember a dark atmosphere like dark colors, dark blues and or purples and greens.
    You're thinking of Eternal Champions. The dude in a trench coat was Larcen.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    You're thinking of Eternal Champions. The dude in a trench coat was Larcen.
    How can anyone forget Eternal Champions?

Thanks

Many years and lots and lots of new information entering the brain, then after a while it get's cram packed tight in to a filling cabinet in the very very back of your brain to make way for the new information.
    Last edited by cdoublejj; 15th-August-2014 at 01:07.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LC-DDM View Post
    Alright, let's see if you guys can help me out on this one...

It's a PC game, you have a map of Europe... you pick a country, then you invade others. You have soldiers with guns that I don't remember if you directly control them to kill the opponent army. Uh, I think it was in 3D. The period is sometime after the medieval times, so that rules out Melee-weapons, I think. I think the title starts with M but I could be wrong.
    You may call me The Determinator.

Incidentally, was there ever a soccer game that had a fighting minigame?

Also, I'm looking for an RC car-related racing game. The cars might have been Nascar-esque... I faintly remember some sort of bug on top of a car for a render. A bug with muscles I think?

Strategy-esque Europe game thing: UNSOLVED
    Soccer/Fighting Game Combo: UNSOLVED
    RC game thing: UNSOLVED

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Is there any way someone can find a character from a Zelda game for me? I've tried and tried but I can't find him. There's a chance he might NOT be from a Zelda game, but the art style looked like it. I don't have a picture because I lost it, but he looks slightly like Maggie's dad from windwaker. He has HUGE big blue sparkly eyes with a moustache and he's old fatish guy. He's so cute I love him but I can't find him.

Thanks

I need help too, I swear my memory is terrible... >___>
    Years ago I saw a psx games in a special offers bin and it intrigued me, but I never managed to buy it. I faintly remember that it featured multiple characters (3, including a woman and these three were on the cover... I guess). Medieval/fantasy setting, action/adventure game (?), apparently there was a timer on the corner of the screen and the plot has something to do with a king, taxes/money and being on a timed mission (hence the timer). Since it came out here, it's a game that had a pal release.
    If anyone can help me, it would be great!

Thanks
    EP Points

Final Fantasy 8 had 2 guys and a girl on the cover. Don't suppose it's that easy? So PAL release hadONLY 2 guys and a girl on cover and it was def. action/adventure?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Thanks

Sweet mother of mercy, I've found the RC game's name! That bumps the total of games I forgot down to two, so far!

Copypasting the descriptions for the other two...

It's a PC game, you have a map of Europe... you pick a country, then you invade others. You have soldiers with guns that I don't remember if you directly control them to kill the opponent army. Uh, I think it was in 3D. The period is sometime after the medieval times, so that rules out Melee-weapons, I think. I think the title starts with M but I could be wrong.

And I think there was a soccer game that had a fighting minigame inbetween? Like from what I remember, there was footage once that had two players, one from each team, in the mid field. It changed to a fighting minigame, with red bars for lifebars. Then one of the players had to beat the other, in typical fighting fashion, for possession of the ball.

Strategy-esque Europe game thing: UNSOLVED
    Soccer/Fighting Game Combo: UNSOLVED
    RC game thing: SOLVED! By: Myself. :3c Name: Big Scale Racing

Thanks

Medieval: Total War?
    _______________________________ ____________________