Originally posted by Colamisu. Cola, if you want to take credit for this, let me know and you can post your own, and I'll combine the threads and delete my post.
I'm not sure if this belongs in Misc. or PS2, so I guessed and chose the former.
Originally Posted by mymc homepage
mymc is a public domain command line utility for working with PlayStation 2 memory card images (.ps2) as used by the PlayStation 2 emulator PCSX2. It allows save files in the MAX Drive (.max), EMS (.psu), SharkPort (.sps), X-Port (.xps) and Code Breaker (.cbs) formats to be imported directly into these images. It can also export save files in eiter the MAX Drive and EMS formats.
This requires a way to run uLaunchELF (FMCB, Swap Magic, etc.) and a PS2 compatible flash drive.
To transfer a save from your memory card to PCSX2:
1.Run uLaunchELF and hit Copy on the memory card save folder you want to export.
2. Use the psuPaste function anywhere on your flash drive.
3. On your computer, run mymc-gui.exe and open your PCSX2 memory card.
4. Hit the Import button, and select the .psu file from your flash drive.
Note: There is no "Save as"/"Cancel" or anything here, it is done as soon as you hit Import.
To put a save onto your PS2 memory card:
1. Run mymc-gui.exe and open your PCSX2 memory card file.
2. Select the save you want to transfer and hit Export.
3. Save it as a .psu file type on your flash drive.
4. On the PS2, run uLaunchELF and hit Copy on the .psu file on your flash drive
5. Use the mcPaste function in the memory card's root.
Go here for the most recent version.