Thread: Chrono Cross - Lucca's Home Help

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Chrono Cross - Lucca's Home Help

I'm new to ISO's and the first iso I downloaded was Chrono Cross.. Ty for this game btw.. Have not played it in years! Anyway so far it has been running smoothly on ePSXe 1.5.2 until I hit the part where I have to visit Lucca's house in Kids dream.. What happens is half of the screen gets covered with this black bar and I can only see a portion of the screen at the very bottom. Idk what to do from there since I can't see anything. Does anyone have a solution for this?

I remember someone asking for the config codes for someone else's problem so I'll put mines just in case..

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Also, sorry if I posted this in wrong section..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by krazoom View Post
    I'm new to ISO's and the first iso I downloaded was Chrono Cross.. Ty for this game btw.. Have not played it in years! Anyway so far it has been running smoothly on ePSXe 1.5.2 until I hit the part where I have to visit Lucca's house in Kids dream.. What happens is half of the screen gets covered with this black bar and I can only see a portion of the screen at the very bottom. Idk what to do from there since I can't see anything. Does anyone have a solution for this?

I remember someone asking for the config codes for someone else's problem so I'll put mines just in case..

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Also, sorry if I posted this in wrong section..
    Increase framebuffer access all the way up to 4. It'll likely slow the game down, but it's the only way I know of to get it to show the entire screen in that part.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    Increase framebuffer access all the way up to 4. It'll likely slow the game down, but it's the only way I know of to get it to show the entire screen in that part.
    Thank you so much!! It's works now.. It runs a little bit slower but I can handle it.. Thanks again..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by krazoom View Post
    Thank you so much!! It's works now.. It runs a little bit slower but I can handle it.. Thanks again..
    No problem. Enjoy the rest of the game