Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Firmware??

Thanks

erm, you need to put the EBOOT.PBP in a certain folder, then run it from the memory card. I'm certain the guide will tell you.

OH! And don't forget to do it with the power cable in! If your battery dies mid-process, you'll brick the thing.

Thanks

would there be a way to unbrick it? If it were to happen?

Thanks

Pandora's Battery.

Thanks

oh....ok. That is something else that I need to do then. Way to many things to do.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchefan86 View Post
    oh....ok. That is something else that I need to do then. Way to many things to do.
    Not trying to pound you into the ground here, but you've got no excuse anymore -- the links we've given you do actually explain what you need to do in order to flash your PSP with new firmware. If reading up on information that someone has provided you with (we just linked you to it, but you get the idea..) is too much for you, I think you should just skip out on doing this. It's not like we can flash your PSP for you -- it's something you've got to do yourself, and something that is incredibly easy to do, when you've got a nice tutorial in front of you. As long as you know how to read English, you should be able to do this, if you want to

Also, I'm not trying to be mean or anything.

Thanks

Kupo's right. You have no need for a Pandora's Battery, so stop fretting and get to it. Hell, there're even Simple Installer's available out there (the youtube video I gave you had one), that do half the work for you. So, stop being stupid and learn by doing, okay?