View Poll Results: How much time do you spend on EPforums.org?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I just stop by to see whats up.

8 20.00%
  • At least an hour every day.

15 37.50%
  • More like 5ish, but whos counting.

3 7.50%
  • I live here!

14 35.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: On the EPforums

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post
    Xena~ I hope all is well in Japan.

I live here. Which is less a reflection on how much time I spend here, and more a reflection on what this place means to me. This place is one of only about three or four places, online or off, that I think of as 'home'. Of course like any home, it's natural that I won't spend all my time here. There are days when I'm here for more than fourteen hours straight, days where I only drop in before collapsing into bed, and days when I'm not here at all. I simply spend as much time here as I feel like spending, and that can vary quite dramatically.

So...yes, I can't really give a number. All that I can say for certain is that there is quite a strong feeling of attachment that binds me to this place, and that, so long as I remain welcome here, it's unlikely that I'll ever leave for good.
    Hello Elin!

Yeah been in Japan for a long time but actually I'm back in England now, stopped off in Moscow before coming home last week but I got really sick when I came home, probably because of exhaustion, jet leg or something. Reminds me I want post some pictures of Japan soon.

Anyway, I agree with you because you're right! We can come here anytime for however long, and there's a nice feeling every time. tadaima!
    I used to spend many hours here too.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Xena View Post
    Hello Elin!

Yeah been in Japan for a long time but actually I'm back in England now, stopped off in Moscow before coming home last week but I got really sick when I came home, probably because of exhaustion, jet leg or something. Reminds me I want post some pictures of Japan soon.

Anyway, I agree with you because you're right! We can come here anytime for however long, and there's a nice feeling every time. tadaima!
    I used to spend many hours here too.
    NO EXCUSES! I demand pictures nao!

Hi Zeena! Hope you get to feeling better.

<on-topic> I don't really know, I guess about 2 hours on average.

Thanks
    EP Points

Depends. There are times when I log out after 5 minutes, and there are occasions when I stay for an hour or so. Used to spend a lot of time here every day, but that was back in 05 and 06.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am usually checking the forums throughout my day at work.