Page 265 of 284 FirstFirst ... 165215255260261262263264265266267268269270275 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

I never really got the predestination paradox thingie. It makes no sense!

I hold you personally responsible. Hope that's ok.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

Hello emulation fans. I'm a long time emulator user looking for some community and discussion of the topic. Seeing as this seems to be one of the most active forums out there, I figured I'd give things a try here. I'm currently a bit of a Retroarch fanboy (Genesis Plus GX! An actual interface for Mednafen's PSX and PCE cores! Even more!) but as I'm now getting a little money (new job!) I'm looking to get a new system that should let me explore the emulation of newer, more complex systems (PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, etc). I look forward to learning a lot and having fun!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello everyone, long time user first time poster here. This has been my go to website for emulators and roms since 2010, and has also been what has introduced me to some great rom hacks as well.
    I don't plan on being real active here. (I've already got some other communities I'm invested in.)
    And in fact only signed up so I could participate in the 16th anniversary contest for the New 3DS. (Although I admit I don't really expect to win the thing, but who knows I might get lucky.)
    But I do also see it as an opportunity and excuse to give something back to a website I've used as my go-to resource for all this time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Arrow getting around. [introduction]

hello, figured i'd post.
    yes, i get around, only right i say thanks for the rips...one of which i'm snagging shortly, coz it's fla/cda.
    a game ost. did search for an intro area, wasn't finding it, maybe search is bunk?!
    i collect retails and play when i can, and also share what i can in the standard the hashhouses keep track of.
    still a few prior generation consoles i'll not be doing anytime soon, equipment is too custom, and niche/outta price range.
    yeah, just a general loser that knows his own junk, that's about it though.
    that's all ladies, see you around. (amiga1200)

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster here. Been checking things out and trying out some of the different emulated games. Mainly stuff that is harder to get a hold of and/or can't be played any other way now but via emulator. Glad to come across this place. Keep up the good work you guys!

Thanks

Hello everybody. Good to be here. I'm a guy from Serbia, just registered ans I'm here to upload some great, mostly freeware stuff that can't be found anywhere. Time to get the dust off my Atari ST floppy disks.

Trying to figure out how to upliaf stuff.

Thanks

Hi hi! I'm new here, found this forum a really long time ago, made a few accounts on emails I forgot about and never really posted... But here I am.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yo!

Thanks

Default Jack in! ThatOneNetBattler.EXE, execute!

I remember once making this account here... And then I completely forgot about it. That is, until now. What I want to say is: Hello everyone, my name's Lucas and I'm a Super Mario World ROM hacker. You can also find me on SMWCentral. There I'm known as LucasRCD.

I also like Mega Man Battle Network. My favorite NetNavi is AquaMan/SpoutMan. He's just so cute! Anyway, thank you for reading this, I look forward to this forum.
    Last edited by ThatOneNetBattler; 24th-May-2016 at 00:31. Reason: Added title.
    AquaMan MVP

Drip!

Thanks

I've been here and there on this site for a while now. Currently on one of the 'here for a while' phases.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi everyone. Getting back into gaming after a long time away. Saw a very useful post here and joined to say thanks.

Now that I'm here, I may as well introduce myself. I'm a bit old for this, but needed some gaming stuff to keep me relaxed after some nasty medical problems.

Looks like a fun place. I may hang out for a while

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Booger Bear View Post
    Hi everyone. Getting back into gaming after a long time away. Saw a very useful post here and joined to say thanks.

Now that I'm here, I may as well introduce myself. I'm a bit old for this, but needed some gaming stuff to keep me relaxed after some nasty medical problems.

Looks like a fun place. I may hang out for a while
    You're never too old for gaming Welcome.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    You're never too old for gaming Welcome.
    I like to think that too! Thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to getting back into an old hobby that I had a lot of fun with many years ago. I'm amazed at how far computers have come. I remember when an 8 Megabyte Hard Drive was a big deal!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Booger Bear View Post
    I like to think that too! Thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to getting back into an old hobby that I had a lot of fun with many years ago. I'm amazed at how far computers have come. I remember when an 8 Megabyte Hard Drive was a big deal!
    Yeah I remember when a HDD was a big deal

The forums have a Hang Out thread if you ever want to chat:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...shing-industry

Some of us might act silly or whatever sometimes but don't be scared
    That thread gets closed around 4000 posts and a new one is created (title change too), but it's always the pinned thread in that sub-forum.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Hey everyone, haven't been around for a few yrs and came back to a missing account