Page 263 of 284 FirstFirst ... 163213253258259260261262263264265266267268273 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Raype View Post
    Speak for yourself. I, for instance, am 4 different people.

5 on weekends.

Also I may or may not currently be incarcerated for assaulting a man with a pool noodle.
    What's wrong with having multiple personalities if they all are mentally healthy?

And that little incident was self-defense, he was taking ducking you way too far

Thanks

Hello y'all. I am new to the forums but not gaming. Looking to understand all of this downloading old games for PC playing.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_EE View Post
    Hello y'all. I am new to the forums but not gaming. Looking to understand all of this downloading old games for PC playing.
    yo. welcome to epforums!

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

Apparently I forgot to say hello to emu forum. What t is.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Apparently I forgot to say hello to emu forum. What t is.
    Howdy?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Hello. This should be fun.

Thanks

Hello!
    i'm new here and happy to join this community!
    i had problems with Motion Sicknes and sold my PS4.... revisited my Amiga 500 and got fully into Emulation the last week,
    made a rgb to vga cable and read about the SD Drives.....already had experience with WinUAE and Vice64....then hunting for ADF i testet the Emu's again and was totally happy after getting it work with my PS3 Pad....got into RetroArch and running sucessfully most systems i had = Atari2600,C64,A500,A1200,CD32,PS1,PSP...just missing PS2/PS3/PS4/X360...also Emulated a few i ever wanted: 3DO,PCE,NES,SNES,Genesis,Saturn,MAME.............. ...Yes! MAME is the next! i want Starblad to run quicj and with mouse support......have to sleep now before i make a Gaming Birthday Session! ............. Best Greetings & Keep Play'in! :-D

Thanks
    EP Points

i am not a robot

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GO0gle View Post
    i am not a robot
    I'm quite certain a bot would try to lie about that, which makes your statement very suspicious
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Hey everybody, I'm new here, just getting back into emulation after a long hiatus, really like what you've done with the place! Jdownloader is pretty impressive to me - grabbed the links from my clipboard :O no fuss no muss! I was a big SNES, GBC/GBA gamer back in the day and also NullDC I think, (the one for the dreamcast) for some good ol' Capcom vs SNK 2 until my fingers were blistered and bloody! Now I'm back I'm mostly playing Mariokart Double Dash on Dolphin and looking to try out MarioKart Wii because my gf is WAYYY too good at Double Dash and I'm tired of getting my ass handed to me :'(.

Any way, thanks for all the great work put into the site and hope to chat soon!

ML

Thanks

Default hi guys

hi guys just register to the forum

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi there, I just registered. Happy to join another forum that dedicated to older games.

Thanks

I thought I would come over here and say hello.

Thanks to all the sharers!

Thanks

As an amateur OpenGL GLSL compute shader expert, unable to play with OpenGL 4.3 right now, I can say securely that I am Samus Aran; that is, the user driving this account, is REALLY!! Samus Aran: The Super Aryan.

I would like to say more about my life thus far, but really, it's basicly been more basicly and not basically, as basic-ally is life amongst friends that don't just want a free luck-buck out of my presence/presents. I really like WipEout 3, though, with my white and black neGcons!

My language is not English! It is Japanese-Russian-Cybernetics, or French, or Irish-English of my Leprechaun, and it's a tough language to master, I must say, to thee!

English is a mortal Eng's lish, and not a proper language, as you throat-choke yourself to death, and die miserably unrealizing immortality for yourself post-moment-of-retirement.

I'm currently committed to a psychiatric ward, so you'll have to wait for the day I can start working out how to build mini-mecha, that is, cyber-suits like those seen in the Metroid games, because right now, I'm just a hatchling, not yet hutched into a sitch where I can work the cybers and build mecha of various types, primarily for futas (boys) but ladies (girls) can join in, too, it's just harder to get a lady suited up for Cosmic work!

And I have KaMi of various dead people, like Ada Lovelace and Charles Babbage, and Nikola Tesla's Prana/KaMi/Leftover-Soul, of course!

Thanks

Hi there! ^^

My name is ShadowPeter, i am 25 years old and i live in Portugal!

Already knew emuparadise there a long time, but only now decided to register myself in the forum.