Page 254 of 284 FirstFirst ... 154204244249250251252253254255256257258259264 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen1981 View Post
    Wow! I know this is an old post but I just now returned lol I didn't really post on the forum was just in irc! I remember Sakura and Ryu!!! and some others!!! Ryu said a lot of people are here from irc just under different names!!! I used so many! LOL Jasmine, Baby-Girl, IceQueen, Arwen lol can't remember the rest
    Yay! I remember you vaguely!!!!!

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks

Never used Emuparadise before but after a long absence form the Internet I came back to find out that ---- sucks now so here I am saying, Wassup?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 27th-September-2014 at 11:39. Reason: no need to mention it if it sucks :P

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well hello there sigilstone17 welcome to Emuparadise

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by sigilstone17 View Post
    Never used Emuparadise before but after a long absence form the Internet I came back to find out that ---- sucks now so here I am saying, Wassup?
    Welcome to EP! We hope you enjoy your stay here more than in ----

Thanks

Default reference edited

So this is how i ended up here.
    I was just looking around for N64 roms in ---- one day, and i found that they have this stupid malware infested "secure downloader" now. I was like "what the heck is this?" I quit that site and i went around looking for a ROM site. I tried many sites, but this site was THE ONE. This is where i am right now, and this forum looks like it's full of anime fans like me!
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 10th-October-2014 at 16:01.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by connorthemodder View Post
    So this is how i ended up here.
    I was just looking around for N64 roms in ---- one day, and i found that they have this stupid malware infested "secure downloader" now. I was like "what the heck is this?" I quit that site and i went around looking for a ROM site. I tried many sites, but this site was THE ONE. This is where i am right now, and this forum looks like it's full of anime fans like me!
    Welcome to EP, connor!

Thanks

Howdy folks. Real name is Chris and I've been playing games for entirely too long. If I've got a story, it's that I was looking for a new site to get tons of backup copies of games that I own from waaaay back in the day in an attempt to get a twitch stream going, found this site and there ya go. Been using it for about a month and decided to join up on the forums too. There's just something about older games that really appeals to me. Could just be that I'm an old fogey though. Regardless, can't wait to get to know the community. Big ups on the awesome site, it's made finding everything I want a breeze!
    http://www.twitch.tv/assclown_king

Currently streaming at 8PM Eastern on Wednesday's, and 1PM ish on Saturday's, with the occasional surprise stream when I've got time. Mostly older games (SNES, Game Boy ETC) but when my PC gets updated a bit it'll be loads more. Feel free to join eh?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by AssClown_King View Post
    Howdy folks. Real name is Chris and I've been playing games for entirely too long. If I've got a story, it's that I was looking for a new site to get tons of backup copies of games that I own from waaaay back in the day in an attempt to get a twitch stream going, found this site and there ya go. Been using it for about a month and decided to join up on the forums too. There's just something about older games that really appeals to me. Could just be that I'm an old fogey though. Regardless, can't wait to get to know the community. Big ups on the awesome site, it's made finding everything I want a breeze!

Old fogey??? Well you'll fit right in!!

Welcome to the forums

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Welcome AssClown

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Hello everyone. I'm Moon Spirit, and I've been lurking forums ever since my first experience on the G4 forums, the gaming channel that was good before it went to shit. After all that, I've now been trekking other places like Gaia Online, which I quickly left because of how extravagant the place is with people paying exorbitant amounts of money for their avy. Now I've found a place in the ScrewAttack forums, ThatOneVideoGamer.com, and Spoony Experiment. Now I've decided to come here, mostly for the music downloads, but I'll stick around a bit to see what I can find.

On the side, I also have a YouTube channel where I review video games based on replayability and whatnot, though I'm currently doing that when I have the time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Welcome Moonie~ It's a little quiet around here at the moment but we always welcome new members. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi, I signed up just because I wanted to upload a rare ISO somewhere... And because I friggin love old consoles. Lately i've been doing great things with my ps2 other than playing my beloved survival horrors (emulating ps1 games, Sega MAster System etc)

so where and how can I upload that game? any host will do?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by heretika View Post
    Hi, I signed up just because I wanted to upload a rare ISO somewhere... And because I friggin love old consoles. Lately i've been doing great things with my ps2 other than playing my beloved survival horrors (emulating ps1 games, Sega MAster System etc)

so where and how can I upload that game? any host will do?
    Hi, heretika, welcome to Emuparadise

You can post the links in the Upload Services subforum, there's a section for every platform there. As for the file hosting services allowed, as long as they don't ask for registration to download the files or don't have any kind of remunerating system to make money per download/view, you can use anyone you like.

Thanks

hi i just signed up and wanted to say hi to you

About myself :
    I love Playing with My Ps2 or my Gamecube
    And i Love retro games like tetris on my GB color

i think thats all you should now about me
    Last edited by ps2+gamecubelover; 13th-November-2014 at 16:14.

Thanks

Hello to the old and the new.

It's been several years since I've visited EP. For the oldies that have been around for a long time that may still be here, long time no speak; and for the new, howdy!